Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 71. (Read 160279 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
"Bytecent Bounty tailored specifically to iOS users!"

This is huge!
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
*sigh*
you'll learn. lol.

and it's not fud i was in this coin and out already, nothing wrong with that.
nothing wrong with holding long term too (ouch).
im not fudding, im telling you exactly what i see on the books and they dont lie - ask anyone who knows what's up and they will agree with me.
if it flies good for you, enjoy and you better sell some before it dumps back down to earth because it will.

1. For several months Bytecent has gone up and down in value, this latest increase is nothing new.

2. Did anyone here suggest for anyone else to invest in BYC? No. So I am not sure why you feel the need to "warn" people.

3. There are literally hundreds of coins, and hundreds of coin threads. People can make their own decisions without your help.

4. You were not telling people not to invest in BYC when we were at 23,000 sat, so why are you here now at 30,000 sat?

5. Your posts were deleted because your posts brings absolutely nothing of value to this thread.

6. You are entitled to your opinion like everyone else, but your opinion is just that, opinion.

7. Maybe if you took the time to read you would know why the price went up: http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/615/bytecent-update-9-25-2015/view/post_id/7861

8. Bytecent is nearly a year old, and we have done more in one year than almost every other alt coin combined.

9. Your post was deleted, now please move on to another thread. The fud a coin when it has momentum nonsense is getting old and childish.

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Yeah bycreward excuse me.

Ok, I think is not a good choice but its your choice so let's do this. Personally I don't think make 10$ gift card aviable will change the game. But its a way to be sure people will use your app ^^.

EDIT : BTW I did a purchase today on bycreward of 25$. I still didn't get the purchase all is ok? I think with this litlle up value a lot a people have done it too. And i know you do all the payment/checking/sending process manually. So do you have an idea how long it will take to process to all of them? (I didn't ask you to do my process in priority, I just wanna ask don't blame me ^^')

I also bought some gift cards today, I think many BYC users did after the price rise and now they are overloaded with work. Give it some more time, everything will be ok Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
large volume but only there only price  Sad
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Yeah bycreward excuse me.

Ok, I think is not a good choice but its your choice so let's do this. Personally I don't think make 10$ gift card aviable will change the game. But its a way to be sure people will use your app ^^.

EDIT : BTW I did a purchase today on bycreward of 25$. I still didn't get the purchase all is ok? I think with this litlle up value a lot a people have done it too. And i know you do all the payment/checking/sending process manually. So do you have an idea how long it will take to process to all of them? (I didn't ask you to do my process in priority, I just wanna ask don't blame me ^^')
in InstantByc you can't buy 10$ gift card. But on mobile you can. So is it possible to add it into the website or is it possible to send BYC into my mobile?

I think you meant BYCRewards.com.

As for Bytecent Bounty, it was setup that way on purpose. Most of the people using it, will only install a few apps and will like only purchase one or two gift cards over time. So we made it possible to buy cheap $10 Amazon cards. It was not intend for users to transfer external coins for the sole purpose to buy gift cards.
in InstantByc you can't buy 10$ gift card. But on mobile you can. So is it possible to add it into the website or is it possible to send BYC into my mobile?
Reedem 10$ card is only aviable on mobile. So is it possible to send BYC into our mobile wallet?

Sorry? Please try to explain a bit better please.
Reedem 10$ card is only aviable on mobile. So is it possible to send BYC into our mobile wallet?
For several months we have been developing and creating a solid network. Delivering solid services and now a new successful app. Very few were paying attention to us on this forum, and we remained pretty much troll free. We would like to keep it that way. So if you are going to post FUD or negativity, your post will be deleted.

Furthermore,  just because the price went up a bit is not an invitation for trolls to start posting nonsense and misguided opinion. It was stated nearly two weeks ago that the price would go up because coins will constantly need to be purchased for the bounties advertisers are paying for rewards. This is not a "pump", just coins being purchased for that purpose.

More info can be found here: http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/613/introducing-bytecent-bounty
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Market cap is so fucking low for BYC could do easy a 10x from here...

Under 700,000 BYC in circulation. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/byc/# 1

If BYC was $1 a coin the market cap would be just under $700,000. BYC is a hidden gem that is severely undervalued!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Market cap is so fucking low for BYC could do easy a 10x from here...
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Bots are part of any market that has action. Bots are part of the game.

A bot didnt buy half the sell side though.

Yep, that they didnt. Looking like BYC is ready to take its well deserved holiday to the moon  Grin
^lol and bot action, it's pretty obvious.

But, good to see the coin is still in development and not dying out...

Bots are part of any market that has action. Bots are part of the game.

A bot didnt buy half the sell side though.
legendary
Activity: 1120
^lol and bot action, it's pretty obvious.

But, good to see the coin is still in development and not dying out...

BYC is up over 50%! I guess the new app is doing well  Shocked

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BYC
legendary
Activity: 1274
Is this still IconicExpert's coin?  I have to admit...things look better at this stage than I anticipated.

Guys... please integrate block header syncing or upload a bootstrap.  Your blockchain takes FOREVER to download.
If you are on iOS and you would like to use Bytecent Bounty, we are working on a web version just for you!  iOS web version coming soon!
If you don't have the CPU power to mine, or you are just looking for extra cash, then try Bytecent Bounty: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.komcore.bytecentbounty

We have users that have earned over $30 since we launched 7 days ago! Remember, you can convert your BYC into gift cards or trade them for Bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: