Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 65. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Check my profile is too much for you? (no offense but i think i already wrote it on the other thread) anyway i'm gonna write it again, i'm from italy

You assume I have the time to look at individual user profiles, or the desire to remember the location of where individual users live. Furthermore, you assume everyone puts the correct location where they live.

Italy is not a top tier country and most advertisers do not target your country.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Anyway a main problem of the bounty app is that doesn't check if the reward can be taken in your region, 3 offers of 30 bytecent each refused to work on my phone claming that weren't avaible on my country, i almost given up to using the app and only if gets an update i would use it for real

I am sorry to hear that, but your statement is also false. The App DOES CHECK your region. Also, most apps are localized for your region. However, sometimes the system cannot properly detect your location. There are over 200 countries, we can't effectively accommodate everyone.

Sorry man but in my case it didn't worked out, if you want i'm gonna recheck all the offers and report the ones that doesn't work so i can show it to you directly

Refresh my memory, where do you live?

Check my profile is too much for you? (no offense but i think i already wrote it on the other thread) anyway i'm gonna write it again, i'm from italy

Anyway a main problem of the bounty app is that doesn't check if the reward can be taken in your region, 3 offers of 30 bytecent each refused to work on my phone claming that weren't avaible on my country, i almost given up to using the app and only if gets an update i would use it for real

I am sorry to hear that, but your statement is also false. The App DOES CHECK your region. Also, most apps are localized for your region. However, sometimes the system cannot properly detect your location. There are over 200 countries, we can't effectively accommodate everyone.

Sorry man but in my case it didn't worked out, if you want i'm gonna recheck all the offers and report the ones that doesn't work so i can show it to you directly

Refresh my memory, where do you live?

Shit yes,,
I also stopped with that bounty app, installed many spam apps but i get 0 rewards so that app dont work.
When a discription is: install this app and u get instantly rewarded, it means: install the game/app, let the app get access to all ur personal info and u get 0 rewards for it Cheesy

Bytecent is a great coin, but this bounty app is not Cheesy

To claim the app doesn't work is blatantly false. We have a few thousand users, and over 5800 network transactions to date. We clearly state in the Getting Started Section and FAQs you must INSTALL AND TRY the apps. Advertisers do not pay users to just install apps, it is not a charity.

EDIT: You claim you didn't get rewarded, but I checked our system and it appears you did get rewarded.

Transaction: 5724

User: minerjoen

Type: Received

Amount: 0.201923076923

Date: 10/29/2015 12:44 am

Interesting you claim you were not rewarded, maybe you should check your Bytecent Bounty wallet.

Shit yes,,
I also stopped with that bounty app, installed many spam apps but i get 0 rewards so that app dont work.
When a discription is: install this app and u get instantly rewarded, it means: install the game/app, let the app get access to all ur personal info and u get 0 rewards for it Cheesy

To claim the app doesn't work is blatantly false. We have a few thousand users, and over 5800 network transactions to date. We clearly state in the Getting Started Section and FAQs you must INSTALL AND TRY the apps. Advertisers do not pay users to just install apps, it is not a charity.

EDIT: You claim you didn't get rewarded, but I checked our system and it appears you did get rewarded.

Transaction: 5724

User: minerjoen

Type: Received

Amount: 0.201923076923

Date: 10/29/2015 12:44 am

Interesting you claim you were not rewarded, maybe you should check your Bytecent Bounty wallet.
Activity: 644
Can I send BYCs to my byterewards app wallet?

Also glad to see that 2.0 is coming. Cannot wait  Cool

The Bytecent Bounty wallet is not intended to be used as a general purpose wallet. It is intended for people not familiar with Bytecent or digital currencies to get started using Bytecent Bounty without having to download a desktop wallet.

Yeah but the thing is, u must have 20 coins on ur bounty app to start that video reward system.
I installed and started 4 apps but i get 0 coin rewards, so it take long to get that 20 coins Cheesy

Also try to put apps / games inside for a bounty what dont need all the info from my smartphone, all the apps i tried want acces to my mediafolder, contactlist, camera, microphone and everything.

Yeah. That is why Im asking about it Cheesy

Shit yes,,

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

The Bytecent Bounty wallet is not intended to be used as a general purpose wallet. It is intended for people not familiar with Bytecent or digital currencies to get started using Bytecent Bounty without having to download a desktop wallet.

Yeah but the thing is, u must have 20 coins on ur bounty app to start that video reward system.
I installed and started 4 apps but i get 0 coin rewards, so it take long to get that 20 coins Cheesy

Also try to put apps / games inside for a bounty what dont need all the info from my smartphone, all the apps i tried want acces to my mediafolder, contactlist, camera, microphone and everything.

Yeah. That is why Im asking about it Cheesy
Somebody has an updated conf file for Bytecent? Because from when i synced some weeks ago to now it doesn't want to sync anymore, i hope is only because the nodes i used were down.

P.s. I'm using version 1.3.3.3 downloaded from the Bytecent website

In Blockchain Explorer you can find always alive nodes

Thanks, i will try the nodes listed in the blockchain explorer as soon as possible
Activity: 770
Somebody has an updated conf file for Bytecent? Because from when i synced some weeks ago to now it doesn't want to sync anymore, i hope is only because the nodes i used were down.

In Blockchain Explorer you can find always alive nodes

Activity: 644

I got an alert from the BYC bounty App saying 20 new apps have been added but I don't see them, am I missing something?  Huh

20 apps were added to our network, but depending where you live, you might not see new apps. I would suggest checking for apps a few times a day. Advertisers select certain times of the day to advertise, and apps may only be active for a few hours a day.
Activity: 770
I got an alert from the BYC bounty App saying 20 new apps have been added but I don't see them, am I missing something?  Huh

it is global, not only for your region
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
I have always observed that the price of BYC goes up or down according to the price of btc accordingly, like right now there's a slow bullish crawl. Is this somehow planned or this is just market coincidence?

Also, when will Instant BYC service again be available?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Activity: 868
any source code for this wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: