Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 75. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
I don't have the time to listen to the podcasts and I've searched the forum with relevant keywords. Can you just tell me here if/when block rewards are changed. This is what I'm after. Is it a steady 525,960 Bytecent per year for 62 years or does it increase or decrease and if so when?

•   Ticker Symbol: BYC
•   Total Coin Supply (Including Unmined): 33,000,000
•   Block Reward: 1 Bytecent
•   Block Time: 60 Seconds
•   Difficulty Retarget: Every Block
•   Confirmations: 6
•   Maturity: 300
•   Timestamping: POW
•   Still Mineable: Yes

The block reward doesn't change.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Token
I don't have the time to listen to the podcasts and I've searched the forum with relevant keywords. Can you just tell me here if/when block rewards are changed. This is what I'm after. Is it a steady 525,960 Bytecent per year for 62 years or does it increase or decrease and if so when?
This is Bitcointalk, where we are interested in coin specs. I also registered for your forum but there are no obvious threads in there that have the answers to my questions. Bytecent.com says there are 1440-2050 new coins generated daily, I assume this means the block target is set for 1 minute? The website does not say the emission curve (are there block reward reductions, and when?) nor total supply. Good cryptocurrencies generally tell you this information all in one place. There's no need to be cryptic about it.

1 The basic information is on the front page of the Bytecent website: http://www.bytecent.com Not sure how having the total coin supply and coins in circulation on the front page can be defined as being cryptic.

2. As I explained before, Bytecent is not targeted to crypto users, it is targeted to the general consumer. Our users do not care about block times..etc..etc. If that is information you need, there are over a dozen podcasts, and a wealth of information on BYCTalk.com. Use the search box.

Token
This is Bitcointalk, where we are interested in coin specs. I also registered for your forum but there are no obvious threads in there that have the answers to my questions. Bytecent.com says there are 1440-2050 new coins generated daily, I assume this means the block target is set for 1 minute? The website does not say the emission curve (are there block reward reductions, and when?) nor total supply. Good cryptocurrencies generally tell you this information all in one place. There's no need to be cryptic about it.
Info can be found directly on Bytecent.com. Bytecent is targeted to non crypto users. They are not interested in coin specs.
Token
Thank you for your comments and suggestions. This thread is not the official source of information. BYCTalk.com is the official community and source of information.
You're shooting yourself in the foot if you're putting basic information like that behind a forum registration. Also that link is not in this thread's OP.
Thank you for your comments and suggestions. This thread is not the official source of information. BYCTalk.com is the official community and source of information.
Token
What are the specs of Bytecent? Total coin supply, emission schedule, block time target and block reward, method of mining/minting (beyond just the PoB, is it proof of stake? CPU-using PoW?) These are things that should go in the OP. Also the image in the OP is broken.
Quote from: gr4ph0s
DELETED FUD

1. I deleted your post because it was FUD.

2. I do not control Cryptsy's listing process. I can only go by what they tell me, and then I relay that information to the community. I am patiently waiting like everyone else.

3. I do not need to post news every week when there isn't any news. I do not post news for the sake of posting.

4. I don't know what your definition of "dead" is. There is ongoing development, new services launch every several weeks, miners are mining, traders are trading, and consumers are using their BYC to buy gift cards. Not to mention Bytecent has been one of Bittrex's top coins for over 4 months.

If you are looking for "excitement", there are hundreds of coins you can go gamble with. However, Bytecent is a serious project with steady and realistic growth.

Edit...

My last news update was August 27th, today is September 4th. My last news update was literally a week ago. How much more frequent do you expect news updates, everyday? Do the CEO's of the top Fortune 500 companies update everyone everyday, or even every week? Do companies release news updates every day or even every few days about a product? Shall I post and update each time I write a new line of code? Have patience like the rest of the community members, and stop posting FUD every chance you get.
I am happy to announce that the Cryptsy BYC market will open within the next 24 - 48 hours. We apologize for the delay.
Deym the new wallet looks sick!  Grin Grin Grin

+1 for your views on where crypto should be headed. For the masses to adopt, they need not know the mechanism, they simply want ease of use.

Thank you. When we release 2.0, we will be setting a new standard in crypto.
Another great purchase using BYC and BYCRewards. Awesome Smiley

Hello sncs! Thank you for the great review!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Deym the new wallet looks sick!  Grin Grin Grin

+1 for your views on where crypto should be headed. For the masses to adopt, they need not know the mechanism, they simply want ease of use.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
For anyone who still hasn't used BYCRewards, don't doubt, just do it!

I decided to grab a handful of gift cards to get myself a high value item.  Grin

In total I saved $34 just on the gift cards from BYCRewards (using the point system).

Another great purchase using BYC and BYCRewards. Awesome Smiley
There was a slight delay adding BYC to Cryptsy, but I can confirm it will be added sometime today.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
I just read on Twitter that BYC is going to Cryptsy  Shocked  Grin

BYC volume is unusually high today on Bittrex. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BYC

That is good news! Bytecent is the only coin in the top 10 that is in the green on Bittrex!  Grin  https://bittrex.com
Heads up! BTC is cheap again and you can get a bucket full of BYC for under 1 BTC. Now when BTC and BYC price goes up again, you can double or triple your profits. BYC has under 650,000 coins floating around  Shocked
Any updates on the new wallets?  Grin

We are very close to releasing 1.4. It is a complete redesign with lots of new features, so it took a bit longer than expected.
Pages:
Jump to: