Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 95. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
The price is falling down day by day. Sad
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
I personally think it's someone trying to kill hurt the coin. Why else would someone dump that low? if they just wanted to exit the market they would sell slowly to earn the most bitcoin, but this person didn't seem to care about that so I'm thinking they wanted to hurt the market.

This is a good example of why the new upcoming exchange is so important, my understanding is that the new exchange won't allow things like this to happen.

JJ and I were chatting in DM when it happened. The person actually had a sell wall of 5000+ coins, and I had purchased Bitcoins to snap them up. Unfortunately, he decided to dump them before the Bitcoins were confirmed.

I am finishing up the latest podcast and I go into details about the new exchange. Soon we will not have to worry about this kind of nonsense.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I personally think it's someone trying to kill hurt the coin. Why else would someone dump that low? if they just wanted to exit the market they would sell slowly to earn the most bitcoin, but this person didn't seem to care about that so I'm thinking they wanted to hurt the market.

This is a good example of why the new upcoming exchange is so important, my understanding is that the new exchange won't allow things like this to happen.
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
ya i saw, but its coming back up pretty fast.
what just happened? someone just dumped hard Sad

edit: i'm adding some buy support, i suggest others do the same
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
https://instantbyc.com/

Very sad, i´m from germany and can´t verifing my phone number

We do have customers from Germany. Make sure you enter +49 and your number. Our system will automatically call your phone.

thanks, i read only USa and frane and i think that is only for this countrys.
Bytecent PoM per 60 mins requirement has increased from 70 to 105 BYC within the last 24 hours.

Is the PoM target requirement linked directly to difficulty and/or to other factors such as block count etc. ?

Can't find that information easily with Bytecent being closed source currently.

POM is based on multiple factors, but price is one.

We do have customers from Germany. Make sure you enter +49 and your number. Our system will automatically call your phone.
Blockchain and stuff
Bytecent PoM per 60 mins requirement has increased from 70 to 105 BYC within the last 24 hours.

Is the PoM target requirement linked directly to difficulty and/or to other factors such as block count etc. ?

I believe price is also a factor. Since you can buy more coins when the price is low it makes sense for POM to be higher. As the price goes up, the number of coins you need to mine will go down. We don't know the exact algorithm since is closed source but I know the dev said price is a factor.

ProTip: Buy coins now while they're cheap so when the price goes up you can mine longer Wink

yes my understanding was it was based on price, volume, and difficulty, and it adjusts every 24 hours.
JJ

I believe price is also a factor. Since you can buy more coins when the price is low it makes sense for POM to be higher. As the price goes up, the number of coins you need to mine will go down. We don't know the exact algorithm since is closed source but I know the dev said price is a factor.

ProTip: Buy coins now while they're cheap so when the price goes up you can mine longer Wink
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

1 BCY after 60 minutes? hmkay

1BYC after 60 minutes is better than average. On average only 1440 coins are mined per day in total.

ahh okay Cheesy thanks for this info Smiley

1BYC after 60 minutes is better than average. On average only 1440 coins are mined per day in total.
Blockchain and stuff
     I have made some significant changes to the way payouts are handled at the mining system.  The block reward number on the clients will somewhat incorrect until the next client version is released.  These changes include a new algorithm that balances payouts partially based on the number of blocks found for the pool.  This helps to keep everything fair, and make it significantly harder for cheaters to gain any sort of advantage in the system.

The new algorithm appears to be working well, based on the data from the past few blocks we finally did find. Payouts may be a bit whonky until the algorithm normalizes everyone's balances a little more.

Some concerns came up over the past 24 hours about some miners who may have been taking advantage of the mining system, and those issues have been dealt with. While I am allowing them to continue to mine in the pool, they no longer have the ability to abuse the system. The new system of calculating payouts that will keep these miners curtailed until they start finding blocks. It is my responsibility is to make sure that the system is fair to everyone, and I will do my best to make sure that that is the case.  

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, let me know!

JJ
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
A couple of us over at 'my other thread' Wink have been playing with this site - http://asciiart.club/

So I decided to make a wee thang for #Bytecent too:-

(So you thought BBcode wasn't very sophisticated, huh?)

,,wgg▒▒▒▒▌╫g,,                            
                       ,w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒g,                       
                   ,g▒▒▒▒"`            `²▒▒▒g,                   
                ,g▒▒▒`                          `▒▒▒g,                
              ▒▒╝                                    ²▒▒▒y              
            g▒▒╝                                          ²▒▒╖            
          ▒▒╛                                              ▒▒╖          
        ,▒▒▒▌                     p▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄gw.             ╙▒▒,        
       g▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒y             ╗       
      @▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌              ▒▒▌      
     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒M              ▒▒▌     
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░               ▒▒▌    
   ]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                 ▒▒Ü   
   ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╛                  ▒   
  ]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                     ╚▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀`                     ▒▒Ü  
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                                                          ]▒▒▌  
  ╠▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                                                          ]▒▒▒  
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                                                          ]▒▒▒  
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                                                          ]▒▒▒  
  ]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                                                          ▒▒░  
   ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█,                    `  
   ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒.                 ▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                ,▒`   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░              ,▒▒╛    
     ╙▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒`             ,▒▓╛     
      ▒▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒`             ╛      
        ▒▒▒▒▌                     ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╛             ,▒▒`       
         ²▒▒,                     ````````````               ,╝         
           ▒█y                                            ,Ñ           
             ▒▒g,                                      ,g▒▒Ñ             
               ²▒▒▒,                               ,,g▒▒▒╛               
                  ╙▒▒µ,                     ,,µ▒▒▒`                 
                     `▒▒▒ggg¿¿¿¿ggg▒▒▒▒²                     
                          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒`                         
                                 ``²╙╜╜╝╜╙╙²``                                 

Please fix wallet, thanks

Please visit the official forum for the solution, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Please fix wallet, thanks

Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
LOL Being a Celt, I come from a long, long line of 'warrior-poets'. The family has a connection to 'Braveheart' Wallace & the 'Border Reivers' Grin

...anyhoo, you might not be so impressed if you knew where those LYRICS come from originally. I didn't even dare post the YouTube link for fear my politics would be TOTALLY mis-interpreted Wink

(I'm a full-on humanist/anarchist, for the record.)
Pages:
Jump to: