Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 99. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
if you using standard PC Bytecent is the easiest digital Credit Card system
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Thought I'd drop in & show some love for Bytecent Grin

I've been mining it, and buying it, from day one.

Like Chris, I've seen far too many shitcoins & scamcoins come & go (usually within a few weeks). This is a coin which has learned ALL the lessons from the hundreds of failures & has dared to not only think outside the box, but to DO outside the box.

THIS IS NOT A COIN FOR DAY-TRADERS!!!

This is the first SERIOUS attempt to develop something that really can take the place of 'money'. It's already the easiest coin to 'get into', just download, install & mine. It's become the easiest coin to BUY since the introduction of instantBYC.

... and very soon, it will become the easiest coin to actually USE in the real world.

That's why I'm building up a nice stash while it's cheap.

That's why I'll defend it LIKE A LION against the impatient, ignorant & greedy, against the fudders & would-be manipulators, against anyone & everyone who doesn't know or care why it's so important to think of the future -

- the once-mighty dollar is on life-support, no matter what the propagandists & wall street vampires claim. It'll be lucky to survive this year.

- bitcoin (the coin, not the protocol) is too slow, too clunky, and is MASSIVELY too inefficient & expensive to produce. It's the 'shale-gas' of digital currencies.

Bytecent is doing all the 'right things' to achieve breakout into popular use. I have no doubt whatsoever that in the years to come, those who appreciate these simple & obvious facts will have the last laugh over those .... let's be kind & just say 'misguided souls', shall we? .... who are continuously chasing around this forum looking for 'the next big thing' to make them rich overnight.

Ignore Bytecent at your peril!
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

yes it is and he is not hiding

every one knows that....

and plz find me another coin when the devs are fully ID and behind their coin, product

Lol.

very smart, very smart ...... Roll Eyes
okay can i buy the card there

You can buy the Bytecent USB Wallet Card here: http://bytecentcard.com/

OK. Be so kind and explain how to mine ? Smiley

You need the wallet..

On the left, there's a tab for mining...You enter the captcha and mine....as simple as that

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Is it minable ?

Yes using your standard desktop PC. Bytecent is the easiest digital currency to mine.

OK. Be so kind and explain how to mine ? Smiley

yes it is and he is not hiding

every one knows that....

and plz find me another coin when the devs are fully ID and behind their coin, product
old coin ?  Huh Huh
Bitcoin is approximately 6 years old, Bytecent is 4 months old. The age of a coin doesn't dictate its relevance or usability.

Well it does though. However much you want  to persuade noobs it doesnt.

If it had volume all those 4 months, people caring about and developing the coin, then sure, i understand you.
If noone gave a fuck until a tiny number of people possess much of it and then try to sell it to noobs via 'credit card' then...

The goal is wide adoption and accessibility for the no crypto people....
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
okay can i buy the card there
  FYI: Bytecent is the only "alt coin" you can purchase directly with a credit card in over 100 countries using the InstantBYC.com service: https://www.instantbyc.com
legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"
coooooooool! can i have a card to beta pm me
old coin ?  Huh Huh
Bitcoin is approximately 6 years old, Bytecent is 4 months old. The age of a coin doesn't dictate its relevance or usability.
legendary
Activity: 1526
It looks like this is based on Primecoin?

Can the GPU miners developed for Primecoin be used for mining this coin?

No. Bytecent uses POM (Proof of Miner): http://www.bytecent.com/proof-of-miner.php
Activity: 644
It looks like this is based on Primecoin?

Can the GPU miners developed for Primecoin be used for mining this coin?
Activity: 348
How to calculate earning for this coin ? Huh

For solo mining I believe the coins per day you can mine can be calculated by: chains/day * (0.97 * (1 - FracDiff) + 0.03)
where FracDiff = Difficulty - difficulty floor.

Example: if you have 25 chains/day and the current difficult is 7.9953 you would earn 25*(0.97*(1-(7.9953-7))+0.03) = .863975 coins/day or 1 coin every ~1.15 days

However, there is a "community mining pool" that lets you mine with others for better results

Thanks..  Cheesy
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

For solo mining I believe the coins per day you can mine can be calculated by: chains/day * (0.97 * (1 - FracDiff) + 0.03)
where FracDiff = Difficulty - difficulty floor.

Example: if you have 25 chains/day and the current difficult is 7.9953 you would earn 25*(0.97*(1-(7.9953-7))+0.03) = .863975 coins/day or 1 coin every ~1.15 days

However, there is a "community mining pool" that lets you mine with others for better results
Here is a good resource to figure out how many coins you will mine per day: http://coinblab.com/forums/topic/77/cpu-primes-s-refernce-thread

But I would suggest mining for 48 hours to get concrete results, because two systems with the same specs can have different results.

Also, here is a great add-on for mining: http://coinblab.com/forums/topic/501/beta-launch-of-byc-collaborative-mining-system
Activity: 348
Pages:
Jump to: