Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BYTEPAY [BEPAY] POW - MASTERNODESCAM - HODLSCAM - NEOSCAM CropCoin - page 6. (Read 3976 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
You can also add that he is almost never online in the Crop Discord anymore. No more premine to dump.
He even gave Mr Happy admin rights to keep running the channel as he is probably running a few masternodes to keep selling off rewards while MR Happy keeps the community "Happy"
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
The answer is simple, and I never hid it:

• You may invest in it and even make a lot of money. But as well you may lose a lot in BTC if you miss dump point in time
  • Yes, ROI in coins is great. But ROI in BTC may be negative. Be aware.

And also:

Do you still think they are different people?
Are you still ready to invest in something, whose author lies you?
Regardless, you may make money from it, but be aware of it.

You should ask my order table to see, there is nothing to hide (actual price is around 1000 satoshi):

Yes, I mined (not bought) 151 BEPAY coins (arcpool and a little 0.1 at another one), and even set buy orders of high amounts of BEPAY at few satoshi for the total of 0.00763884 BTC ($65 USD) which remaining after I sold some Cerberus coins from low cost CBS masternode. Not a big investment and I agreed: it probably will never happen. And if I wanted to hide this, I would use another login on CB.

At the same time I never wrote ANY SINGLE word to Bytepaydev except on this forum. Maybe other demanded something from him, I don't know.
Unlike him, who is proven to be the same as cropcoindev, but insists on opposite:

So actually you, CropPayDev, added nothing new, and did not reveal anything I said wrong. Right?

But the final thought of all my messages always was:
  • I said I have no single CROP now, and that is truth (last donated was sold 2 weeks ago).
  • I never said I have no single BEPAY, and that is truth (I mined and have 151 coin).
  • No one said you can't make money of it. You CAN make money on every coin. But should be aware of all details.
  • Never invest in crypto more than you can afford to lose. My $65 is the price I value this coin. And not going to invest more.

So, junk price for the junk coin (and $65 are not invested yet, probably never happens). And unrealistic sell price for 151 coins is because I consider them lost (the rule above). But shit happens, and they can be sold one day, who knows...

The main idea of this thread was that:
  • The premine for CROP was dumped, this dropped price from 39000 satoshi (I bought my CROP MN at) to 5000 now.
  • The premine for BEPAY is 4% vs 2% for CROP.
  • Both coins have the same founder (see the thread) who still says they are different people/teams (decide for yourself is it truth or not).
  • His team still has no OWN blockchain explorers. Two known (for crop and bepay) are run by this service (link) where all explorers are on the same IP address (ping and check). I think that CropPayDev has no explorer source to run on own site (while no problem to give it own domain name).
  • His HODLbank has no any code to lock coins like escrow. They are locked as long as he wants they are there. Be aware, though, that explorer service can add any label to any address. So if you see one day "HODLbank" at explorer site, it is nothing else but text label for an address.

Anyway, he learns lessons. At least, he now has explorers (made at the same time for both coins). He has masternode stats also made at the same time (so I can finally shutdown mine). He has a nice looking site for bepay (I like its moving network)... The last he needs is to stop lying people about different teams, and all will be good! Maybe it will be the next lesson learned by him?
Activity: 71
https://i.imgur.com/Gf6eDaC.png

https://i.imgur.com/TlGNnER.png

Now this guy Osnwt will say NO I just want to make some money of it.He is buying high amounts of bytepay and wants his low satoshi order filled by Fud but it wont.
Ask him yourself why does he BUY when he thinks its scam?He created Fud to Buy LOW.I wont post here again ever.You can see his account yourself.

These guys were demanding ransom and free coins bag from me and they threat all new coins like this.The other guy notblox doesnot have single other post else bytepay.

Its your turn to decide yourself if he is speaking truth then why is he buying?Being high rank member doesnot mean they have enough Money  and for that NOTBLOX i am 100% sure he  doesnot have anything to invest anywhere so POOR guy   Cry Cry Cry he is so retarded
Dkbit  he is just a poor  Cry bounty seeker and paid fudder for good coins . These are just greedy people wasting time with fud.Bytepay success will speak for itself when poS starts and with our one click mn.

Bytepay is at 1k satoshi now just see after a week or two where the price will be and if you didnot buy because of this Fud then Osnwt,notblox and dkbit scammers and ransom seekers are responsible for you LOSS

Thanks to all and never reply to anyone here as you know the truth about these ransom seekers Now
The same message in self-moderated BytePay thread was removed in literally 5 minutes:

I was not going to post anything, all was already said. But I hate when someone lies to me.

Bytepaydev (aka kevinmark1) wrote me on Discord in PM that he has nothing common with cropcoindev (aka jhonson222) and demanded to remove FUD from my site. He also stated on forum that Bytepay just forked CropCoin.

Please compare two messages from two "unrelated" developers on forum and make own opinion. Pay attention to the:
- whole pattern (Hi, message, thanks)
- missing spaces around full stops in almost every message (Hi.Text.Thanks)

You may compare more messages in both threads (crop, bepay) not trusting me.

Do you still think they are different people?
Are you still ready to invest in something, whose author lies you?
Regardless, you may make money from it, but be aware of it.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I know there is a scam accusation section on the boards but I think it is better to relocate the scam accusation to someplace easier to see or to just let them stay in the location where the scam is also located.

I hardly ever switch over to the scam accusation part of the board.  Maybe I should more often.  However, it would also be more effective if there were a scam awareness child board for each major topic/sub topic.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
More proof showing clear connection
SCAM  CropCoin dev - same as BytePay dev...
and most of the coins with selfmoderated topics in Bitcointalk forum

This is the distinguishing feature of these projects - negligence to detail.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Scam or not but the guy invites to Discord with invalid link and doesn't even care about it Cheesy though I wouldn't mind getting some free 10 coins for a retweet. Never heard freebies hurt somebody especially if that's Qbic or Gobyte though retweets are not quite freebies but hard work that involves spamming ur followers... anyway no Discord unless I get invited by somebody Grin
legendary
SCAM ALERT REMINDER !!!

Avoid and report SCAM coins BytePay and CropCoin.
They are both creation of same twisted mind dev.

- Using same duplicate code and Masternode presale scam.
- Using same self-moderated altered fake forum topic and Discord nazzy regime
- Steal BTC from people in presale and exit

Read more from page 1:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bytepay-bepay-pow-masternodescam-hodlscam-neoscam-cropcoin-3283379
Activity: 35
 Huh Another SCAM project??? :/
Activity: 33
Looking at the goals, yes.

But since I am a tech guy, I look deeper and was surprised how bad it was established, and how easy was to buy its coins to be hooked. 99% of people do not look at this until they have issues. And then they start asking, and then...

So better be informed now, than regret later. At least, people know what they should look at to make an informed decision.
Activity: 42
GreenPanda,

playing with the crop code a lot to find out what can I do to help fixing it, I found around 4 kinds of code most of coins are based upon. It uses the oldest one, there are few others. Now just looking at the source, I can tell you which issues I might expect from that code. But it does not even include the overall project look and support level. I would never invest in a project which can't run own blockchain explorer. This was my 1st MN experience, and I've learnt a lot. Now is time to go ahead and don't look back.

Still, I just wanted to warn new users what they should expect from this new "project" since I know internals. They still can invest and make a lot of money. But they should be aware of no future for this coin after dump just because there is nothing behind it, JAM (Just Another Masternode).

Well, all you wrote is about 99% of MN coins. So the project is just like others Smiley
GreenPanda,

playing with the crop code a lot to find out what can I do to help fixing it, I found around 4 kinds of code most of coins are based upon. It uses the oldest one, there are few others. Now just looking at the source, I can tell you which issues I might expect from that code. But it does not even include the overall project look and support level. I would never invest in a project which can't run own blockchain explorer. This was my 1st MN experience, and I've learnt a lot. Now is time to go ahead and don't look back.

Still, I just wanted to warn new users what they should expect from this new "project" since I know internals. They still can invest and make a lot of money. But they should be aware of no future for this coin after dump just because there is nothing behind it, JAM (Just Another Masternode).
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
I really, really, really appreciate all those who are grounded and brave enough to raise their voices.

The only thing i really feel sad about: i do not have way enough merit points to honor all your true words.

I am not a coder, im am not a dev, but the pattern of graviex, that was pointed out some postings before came to my mind as well.

And again a thank you from the bottom of my heart (the one who is meant will know it)
brand new
Activity: 0
The new thing that, these scamers play is listing on graviex first.
Graviex is listing any shitcoin, but do you know how? They ask for masternodes 3 5 10 depends on the coin,
then graviex itself ofc dump the price with theyr nodes Cheesy
I'm not saying graviex is bad or something I actually like it.
But when a new coin released few days ago with masternodes get listed there first is over 90% chance to be scam.

P.S I have never asked for any free coins or something, if he is accusing anyone with something like that, without proof, he is making himself as fool, since simple screenshot could prove such thing.
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
@osnwt I got ya, I got to admit that I haven't dive into the codes of these coins... Seeing so much of that same pattern on the OP turns me off from diving into each of these...
legendary
I have screenshot of our full conversation...as a proof,
but he destroyed himself enough already, with his own actions.

Anyway... I am safe keeping the screenshot as 'Ace in my sleeve'

I examined Crop coin also...
and I can confirm that is the same guy or small scam team.
Credits and thanks to osnwt
Same as Sparks, Rapture, Phobos, Cerberus, Crowdcoin, Race, Dinero, Infinex, Force, Stipend, Endorphin, VIVO, Innova, Cropcoin, etc, etc, etc...

No-no-no!

Let's compare with Cerberus (since I run it's masternode, I know that code). It is MUCH better from tech (source code) point of view. Let me show some differences:

• Cerberus has own explorer http://exp.cerberuscoin.com. It is 15 minute task to install, but crop did not bother doing that at all.
  • Cerberus has all 3 platform GUI wallets released https://github.com/cerberuscore/Cerberus/releases.
  • Cerberus has full source code with configure/auto-tools build system to build for all 3 major platforms. I personally built the Mac distribution for my MacBook Pro and confirm that it is easily buildable.
  • Compare sources for Cerberus https://github.com/cerberuscore/cerberus, CropCoin https://github.com/Cropdev/CropDev and BytePay https://github.com/bytepaydev/Bytepay. That is exactly what I meant saying that CROP/BEPAY uses very old and problematic codebase which doesn't allow you to build GUI unless you add something extra from other projects (actually just images and string resources, but WTF do not add them if you are dev and not "dev"?)
  • Cerberus has no issues with masternode payments. Crop and similar coins had them a lot, but due to work by Sergio (the real contractor-coder used by crop "dev") they were fixed somehow. Still, try "masternode winners" command and you find that there is an empty list for both Crop and BePay, and populated list for Cerberus.

All this neither Crop nor BePay has.

From SCAM point of view I do not argue. But, at least, a new code could be taken for new coin, and since that "dev" can't "dev", he uses and reuses the same crappy code which no one of new coins use. Again, doing a new coin for the real use why base the development on a very old codebase and then lie on public that "90% of coins use the same code"? The answer was given above: premine, MN sale, dump with least efforts.
Pages:
Jump to: