Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BYTEPAY [BEPAY] POW - TIERED MASTERNODES - page 11. (Read 10036 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We will list on Cryptobridge and coinexchage within two weeks.Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
in the road map, I saw that in the second quarter of 2018 you planned to issue wallets, this has already happened? and on which exchanges does your token trade?
Activity: 73
AMD on Gos pool ?

Also,why is only 25 coins in block as reward ?

You promote it 50 coins in block for 1st block ?
Activity: 1
Look very good!
Activity: 71
We will list on Cryptobridge and coinexchage within two weeks.Thanks
Activity: 73
go go go Smiley

Exchange?
Activity: 54
Is there solo mining? ))
Activity: 49
It is revolution in MN coins, like Wink
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
congrate dev, you start to show the project in such a smoothly way. keep going, just joined the discord Cheesy
good luck
Activity: 6
im going to mine now.
Activity: 6
Nice
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Something new out of all the crypto coins out there. Looking forward to it.
Many of payment token available in the market, some of them has limited used.
One think that I hope from this coin is that this will offer more use than any other coins that already available in the market.
Users just need to understand the working of our Hodlbank.2 Million bytepay are reserved for hodlbank we cant touch even single coin till hodlbank is released in few weeks.
Next it will provide low volatility to bytepay and there will be much room for growth.we are also working on one click masternode installation.Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Many of payment token available in the market, some of them has limited used.
One think that I hope from this coin is that this will offer more use than any other coins that already available in the market.
Thanks for all the support bytepay community.We have Top hashrate in all Neoscrypt Coins.For our community, we are working on a single click masternode installation wallet too.updates will be given in coming days
Activity: 136
German translation reserved.
We will have 4 Tiers of masternodes meaning all masternodes with collateral/Required Coins will be 5k 10k 20k and 40K.The rewards fr each tier are shown in announcement.Masternodes will start at block 21001 after 14 Days.Thanks
We dont have any ICO and there will not be any KYC.We are just offereing some initial nodes to Users only in our discord by Bytepaydev
Follow our Twitter and Retweet for airdrop
https://twitter.com/bytepay/status/982966618060881920
Activity: 126
New BYTEPAY  Coins POOL

Configure your miner.
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:4233 -u  wallet-addr -p c=BYTE   

Payout every hour !

Welcome mining !
Pages:
Jump to: