Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BYTEPAY [BEPAY] POW - TIERED MASTERNODES - page 9. (Read 10036 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
what is the largest pool?
Activity: 71
12 Users joined from new link.Its problem from your side.Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Hi.I change the link regularly but somehow it expires even posting the never expiring link.Try this one its new
https://discord.gg/huYrU
that's strange but it still tells me the link has some error or expired. Dammit. I hope I haven't been banned in the channel I never visited before but something doesn't work there Huh anyway I follow and retweet and like the tweet but the wallet is posted in the comment to the tweet itself. I hope it would do
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
where i can read rules for twitter bounty7 =)
Bytepay cryptobridge listing fee has been paid.Thanks
I in no doubt would gladly visit the Discord channel of yours but the link seems to have expired or it has some error in the path. So I can't participate in any twitter bounty or airdrop if there's still stuff going on. At least Gobyte used to pay 20 coins for a retweet and they did it immediately and no waiting for a week and that thing got really big. Qbic airdropped a lot as well. Now coins tend to cost some 5k sat at best maybe 10k if ur lucky Smiley
Hi.I change the link regularly but somehow it expires even posting the never expiring link.Try this one its new
https://discord.gg/huYrU
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I in no doubt would gladly visit the Discord channel of yours but the link seems to have expired or it has some error in the path. So I can't participate in any twitter bounty or airdrop if there's still stuff going on. At least Gobyte used to pay 20 coins for a retweet and they did it immediately and no waiting for a week and that thing got really big. Qbic airdropped a lot as well. Now coins tend to cost some 5k sat at best maybe 10k if ur lucky Smiley
Hi.Ubuntu  and Mac wallet have been released.Website will be released soon.Thanks
Activity: 6
where download Linux wallet ?
Team will be revealed after bytepay release.Thanks
Activity: 12
Yes, who's your team.
The code seems to be a fork from Cropcoin and the developer they used was from the community.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
judging by my experience, the projects in the topics of which there is no activity and where managers do not answer the questions are unlikely to be successful. it's my opinion
Hi iluzbek You can ask any question here.We have explorer and website is under development.We will be on exchanges soon.Thanks
So you say that have "explorer and website" and they "under development"  Smiley Who develops? can we see them or any information about them ?
judging by my experience, the projects in the topics of which there is no activity and where managers do not answer the questions are unlikely to be successful. it's my opinion
Hi iluzbek You can ask any question here.We have explorer and website is under development.We will be on exchanges soon.Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
We have many updates for our users.Join our discord for bounties and airdrops.

where can I find a list of tasks to be performed and what reward will I get for them?  looking for twitter tasks

If you join the official DISCORD channel, you'll be able to find them easily on one of the channels Smiley

Activity: 252

where can I find a list of tasks to be performed and what reward will I get for them?  looking for twitter tasks
Any upcoming bounty programs  ?
Hi.There are some bounties.Join our discord for more information.Thanks
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Any upcoming bounty programs  ?
Thanks alkaiser
Pages: