Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BYTEPAY [BEPAY] POW - TIERED MASTERNODES - page 5. (Read 10036 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Discord channel for Bytepay

https://discord.gg/K6d5BGf
Activity: 71
veyoshi we will have different ui.That image is just a model of how it works.Thanks
Activity: 6
And there will be hodl bank where yu can stake coins and lock them up.. which no other coins has this.

Minexbank has been doing this for a while...just sayin  Cool https://minexbank.com/

I'm curious how the UI looks same also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTt3Rq-ckKo
Activity: 25
wow... pretty amazing volume on cryptobridge. despite haters/fudders, this project is building a way to its own success.

I can already predict this coin is going to be hot on masternodes.online for a while...

nice people in discord too, good luck!

The volume on cb has grown up so fast, and the demand for the coins are hight,  I have a 20k mn and I have already got 80% of my investment back...

I realized everyone is copying the bepay tier node system and more are popping up everyday.

Activity: 1
wow... pretty amazing volume on cryptobridge. despite haters/fudders, this project is building a way to its own success.

I can already predict this coin is going to be hot on masternodes.online for a while...

nice people in discord too, good luck!

Activity: 56
discord invite is expired.

here's the discord invite:

https://discord.gg/5SWfYS9

welcome to the BytePay community!

Activity: 118
Merit: 11
discord invite is expired.
how min coins need to work POS?
you can have any amount for staking but the more its is better chances to get stake.And if you have large amount split it to small amounts
I only discovered this coin today and I wanted to get some re-entry from the Dev:

1) looks very similar to the cropcoin (maximum feed, block time, algorithm, masternode system). Because? Are you in touch with Dev from Cropcoin?

2) Can I run my Masternode in my portfolio with clik or do I have to do it with vps? Click on Masternode in the portfolio is already implemented? When will it be?

3) How will you stop the supply of 100 million coins? Only with the 140 masternodes of today, around 10 million new coins are generated each month, and this number is bound to grow.
Is there a reduction in the reward of the block?

Thanks for your answers

The vps for this coin is the most easiest it ever been, just two clicks will set u up,

And there will be hodl bank where yu can stake coins and lock them up.. which no other coins has this.

This project is the one legit I have found and I am in it from the first day, The Devs are very active on Discord and very helpful.

The price went nuts and now its firm which is a very good sign.

I will probably buy more to get higher tier very soon. Dif one of the best masternode project around....

Okay my friend, I understood that ... I like the coin too but before investing and doing a masternode, I would like the answers to my questions from the Dev
1) I cannot count the number of tiered masternode coins there are made now everyday.Use mno you will see 4 now.I dont have any connection with any of them and you will see everyday new Tiered mn popping up now

2)Yes very great timing for you, we  will soon release the revolutionary method of single click masternode and its ready but we are trying to obfuscate code as others will again copy it.

3)Yes the block reward will be reduced after a year and community can vote any time to change it.
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
how min coins need to work POS?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
I only discovered this coin today and I wanted to get some re-entry from the Dev:

1) looks very similar to the cropcoin (maximum feed, block time, algorithm, masternode system). Because? Are you in touch with Dev from Cropcoin?

2) Can I run my Masternode in my portfolio with clik or do I have to do it with vps? Click on Masternode in the portfolio is already implemented? When will it be?

3) How will you stop the supply of 100 million coins? Only with the 140 masternodes of today, around 10 million new coins are generated each month, and this number is bound to grow.

Thanks for your answers

The vps for this coin is the most easiest it ever been, just two clicks will set u up,

This project is the one legit I have found and I am in it from the first day, The Devs are very active on Discord and very helpful.

I will probably buy more to get higher tier very soon. Dif one of the best masternode project around....

Okay my friend, I understood that ... I like the coin too but before investing and doing a masternode, I would like the answers to my questions from the Dev
Activity: 25

Thanks for your answers

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Thanks for your answers
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
One click masternodes will be interesting. Looking forward to that development. Any time frame on how long before they are introduced dev?

I am excited to announce that our Revolutionary One click Masternode setup will be released soon.Thanks to all the bytepay holders and members
POS transition went really smoothly & the Tiered MN rewards are coming in without any problem.

Really looking forward for BytePay to be listed on Masternodes.online soon!
We are on Masternodes.online. All tiers are present there.Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
POS transition went really smoothly & the Tiered MN rewards are coming in without any problem.

Really looking forward for BytePay to be listed on Masternodes.online soon!
Bytepay will be on octaex within a week.We are planning to list on a lot more exchanges soon.All the best exchanges will come gradually.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Potatopants its Matsrnode collaterals 5k 10k 20k and 40k and with them are the rewards for each tiers.our masternodes will run simultaneously.

where MN setup instructions can be found? Is Windows MN(w/o linux) possible?

you can find the masternode setup instructions in the discord https://discord.gg/tSkCcEY under #masternodesetup or just watch this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbI9JpF-Jwk&feature=youtu.be and use this : https://github.com/Realbityoda/bytepay easiest setup ever on this coin.

Pages:
Jump to: