Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 35. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
hello guys what happen with IKARUS pool and are any other pool to mine at?
pool is reset to the old chain because the new chain is not vaild and down. there is no guarantee atm. I can not back into the old chain (more than one week) with new database and so on. In this Situation there is your own risk to mine on my pool Sad other pools are down or other issues. With such bad Network I have no Chance for a stable pool. sry

pool is online now, but I'll say it again, it's your own risk.  Sad

next steps for me is the block Explorer (takes a lot of time for reset/resync!) and faucet ...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
moderator of CACH

Today was a bad luck with implementation of new POW. Temporary I suggested to use wallet V5.3 stable until we solve a problem with old programming code. I think Ikarus is changing back to the stable V5.3 and it will work again soon.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi, with the latest wallet issues, what is the proper active pool where to point miners ? Thank you!
Activity: 58
Thoughts Become Things
I can contribute to the social marketing & the buzz creation..
Few Tech articles with different possible angles of pushing cachcoin..& 3 - 4 tweets per day...
legendary
Activity: 1876

Everything were tested on the testnet by developer. The problem rised by the old code when it was implemented in the real network. Our developer do the best to rewrite everything to the new Java code to avoid such a troubles anymore.
Please temporary used wallet V5.3.
Windows QT Wallet V5.3:

We, the community was not asked to test on testnet...  
did you ask the pool to spin up an instance on testnet?

There are 3 stages of development

localdev  where the dev codes and tests
staging(testnet)when the code get unified testing with all the different versions of the wallets on the same network
production(mainnet)when it is ready

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bounty

The bounty bank can be refilled with CACH: CZRU1mkurLYiV5toGm8MbfZPpANBsp6och
Balance:1000 CACH

1. Advertisement and promotion of Cachcoin through all possible ways ( blogging, youtube, local communities and etc)
Waiting your offers with suggested program.

Seems vague. Is there a bounty panel with more specific instructions or criteria if I am eligle? I can just make a video and post it on YouTube with no criteria on how many followers?
legendary
Ah when did cache switch to partial PoS?  Is there any good way to follow dev plans / progress?

cachecoin has always been POS and POW
I set the pool back to chain from 18.06? is it right, this was the old stable Version from the Network and the wallet was  CACHeCoin version V5.3-10-gad16211-cach-wm-alpha

Yes, you are right!
ok. I start the fresh pool an I hope it runs again  Undecided
moderator of CACH
I set the pool back to chain from 18.06? is it right, this was the old stable Version from the Network and the wallet was  CACHeCoin version V5.3-10-gad16211-cach-wm-alpha

Yes, you are right! Thank you for understanding and assistance!
I set the pool back to chain from 18.06 because the miner mining in the air the whole time. is it right? this was the old stable Version from the Network and the wallet was  CACHeCoin version V5.3-10-gad16211-cach-wm-alpha
moderator of CACH
Don't you think that we are working for some salary? Grin Our team investing own money for the everything! We do our best to develop the project, but problems happens that is the real life!
We will keep you updated!
that's too much for me now. confused and it's weekend, I'm out today.  Sad I do not work for nothing, sry this is bad. Ikarus paid out all rewards there is not pending blocks and only my reserve amount is in the wallet, but I do not know if everyone has got the rewards in the right wallet/chain.
moderator of CACH
Please wait a bit. Kalgecin is fixing it.

@aleksoo7

I am sorry if I have been too pushy about the versions and blockhash's, but the release of new code was not done in a smooth way.

PLEASE  if you going to do a release, and especially introduce a new POW do the following:

• annouce the change (you did this.. sorta  )
  • provide details about the changes
  • provide details about the new POW
  • provide a new miner, or info how to get a miner for the new POW
  • organize with the pools the changes upcomming
  • thouroghly test the code on testnet
  • release when everything is properly ready

Everything were tested on the testnet by developer. The problem rised by the old code when it was implemented in the real network. Our developer do the best to rewrite everything to the new Java code to avoid such a troubles anymore.
Please temporary used wallet V5.3.
Windows QT Wallet V5.3:
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Ah when did cache switch to partial PoS?  Is there any good way to follow dev plans / progress?
moderator of CACH
Referring to the bug during implementation of new POW I kindly ask you to revert back your wallets to V5.3
Windows QT Wallet V5.3: Windows V5.3
moderator of CACH
The new logo is applied at the exchange cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CACH_BTC

Very good support on Cryptopia! Only yesterday I have passed them a new logo!
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Activity: 89
we should get smth like claymore miner, those are very optimized, but he makes them only for big coins, one day though Smiley
legendary
Please wait a bit. Kalgecin is fixing it.

@aleksoo7

I am sorry if I have been too pushy about the versions and blockhash's, but the release of new code was not done in a smooth way.

PLEASE  if you going to do a release, and especially introduce a new POW do the following:

• annouce the change (you did this.. sorta  )
  • provide details about the changes
  • provide details about the new POW
  • provide a new miner, or info how to get a miner for the new POW
  • organize with the pools the changes upcomming
  • thouroghly test the code on testnet
  • release when everything is properly ready
Pages:
Jump to: