Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 39. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Cryptopia now requires 200 confirmations and works very odd ... Before that, someone sold numerous CACHe. What's happening?

I think whoever hacked into cach.digger pool would have sold the cach coin to make some easy BTC..who knows..
But this is a loss to the community i believe!!  Cry

11k cache is only worth .22 btc....  hacked?? for .2 btc or 400 USD ..... relax
11k for POS excelent)))) if this one hold cach, block them wallet
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Cryptopia now requires 200 confirmations and works very odd ... Before that, someone sold numerous CACHe. What's happening?

I think whoever hacked into cach.digger pool would have sold the cach coin to make some easy BTC..who knows..

11k cache is only worth .22 btc....  hacked?? for .2 btc or 400 USD ..... relax
Activity: 58
Thoughts Become Things

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Activity: 136
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I had PM'd him about the cach out..but still no revert from him  Undecided
again
In russian topick he sayd two days ago:: I will be away for two days.
Today or tomorrow I think he will answer.
Thoughts Become Things
Last night, maybe was hack a pool of cach.digger.work
From the wallet of the pool somebody transferred 11 K coins.
http://cerberus.ageleis.de/tx/469cc881e4b020a901fc03fb67b32094a8d1057e486fc22ad2054f33734b72f3
At the same time the pool stopped working completely.

Now what about all the coins we had mined!!
We havent been able to cash out them as well Sad

I do not know.
The owner of the pool is missing 2 days - the real life - he said 2 days ago.
We are waiting for the owner.

I had PM'd him about the cach out..but still no revert from him  Undecided
http://cerberus.ageleis.de/tx/469cc881e4b020a901fc03fb67b32094a8d1057e486fc22ad2054f33734b72f3

I do not know.
The owner of the pool is missing 2 days - the real life - he said 2 days ago.
We are waiting for the owner.
Thoughts Become Things

Activity: 159
Hey devs Smiley

I've designed these logo's for cachecoin if you would like to use it as the new logo. Feel free Grin

Sorry they are huge as they are in PNG.

CACH: CGmHEGXdk1nvHTBYcLaLemTHhR7sdEZRma

use height width  attributes in the img tag!!

Thank you - Done Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Hey devs Smiley

I've designed these logo's for cachecoin if you would like to use it as the new logo. Feel free Grin

use height width  attributes in the img tag!!
Activity: 159
Hey devs Smiley

LOGO + style

LOGO + flat

LOGO + style + text

LOGO + flat + text

Text

Activity: 98
moderator of CACH
Does anybody in forum speaks Japanese or Chinese? We would like to add Cachecoin to Exchanges of these regions.
The Cachecoin team would be very much appreciated for the assistance!
Thanks!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
g++ -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter  -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/CACHeCoin/src -I/home/CACHeCoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DSCRYPT_KECCAK512 -DSCRYPT_CHACHA -DSCRYPT_CHOOSE_COMPILETIME -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o cachecoind obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt_mine.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/scrypt-jane.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread
obj/walletdb.o: In function `BackupWallet(CWallet const&, std::string const&)':
walletdb.cpp:(.text+0x283d): undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::detail::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [cachecoind] Error 1
what do you do, pls post your steps to compile the software/requirements. I would say there is a missconfiguration with your boost ...  Smiley

i have compile succeed on another ubuntu server 。i guess ubuntu system have some problem 。
Activity: 798
g++ -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter  -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/CACHeCoin/src -I/home/CACHeCoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DSCRYPT_KECCAK512 -DSCRYPT_CHACHA -DSCRYPT_CHOOSE_COMPILETIME -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o cachecoind obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt_mine.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/scrypt-jane.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread
walletdb.cpp:(.text+0x283d): undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::detail::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
what do you do, pls post your steps to compile the software/requirements. I would say there is a missconfiguration with your boost ...  Smiley
Activity: 34
 Huh when i build 5.4 in the ubuntu 14.04 show this error- - !
g++ -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter  -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/CACHeCoin/src -I/home/CACHeCoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DSCRYPT_KECCAK512 -DSCRYPT_CHACHA -DSCRYPT_CHOOSE_COMPILETIME -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o cachecoind obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt_mine.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/scrypt-jane.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread

what happend - -! 5.3 is fine!!
Activity: 43
Cannot mine with any miner with AMD cards.
Tried cgminer and yacminer. Anyone with AMD was able to mine this coin?

Dev, the next algo, will be CPU friendly or GPU?

That is depends on the Nfactor: lower Nfactor - possible to mine with GPU, higher Nfactor - more possible to mine with CPU.
Was using the recommended by pool for minerd: --nfmin=4 --nfmax=30. Im trying to lower these numbers, but keeps getting rejectec shares. Any clue about the config for gpu?
Nvm, saw your response now. I'll keep playing with hte numbers for now. Thank you mate.
Activity: 98
moderator of CACH
Cannot mine with any miner with AMD cards.
Tried cgminer and yacminer. Anyone with AMD was able to mine this coin?

Dev, the next algo, will be CPU friendly or GPU?

That is depends on the Nfactor: lower Nfactor - possible to mine with GPU, higher Nfactor - more possible to mine with CPU.

Those who could, silent and mining. I was pleased with a similar question in the Russian branch, no one answered. I think this is possible, because earlier scrypt-jane worked for AMD.

I could say that most of miners use CPU miners now.
Pages:
Jump to: