Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 107. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I got my airdrop coins, I can vouch dev is legit. He also gave me extra for the lost coins from the first wallet. I'm sticking around with this coin for a long time and we don't need negativity here so please leave thanks.

And you posted where in the Californiacoin forum?  Your account has only posted in this thread and started way before the air drop was supposed to occur on June 1st. You have not posted in the California coin forum thread where the airdrop sign up was supposed to occur.  Even if you used a different name there, there is no one on that forum indicating that an air drop even occurred.

Your credibility is next to nothing.  The coin was designed to take advantage of the Country coin fad and work off of people's fascination with California and it's "8th largest economy" but there has been nothing done to interact with anyone from California at all.

It's a bullshit scam and as someone legitimately from California I'm kind of pissed that you would misrepresent.  

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Haters always hated on every coin and many of them are now top 30 coins on http://coinmarketcap.com/ Doge, blackcoin, and WorldCoin just to name a few.

Haters always will be around. They just wish they didn't come up with the idea themselves. I'm kinda mad too but I don't hate tho lol glad DEV had this idea I'm all up for it imagine picking up some Jack in the box one day with your CAC coins lol hey it could happen
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
No one cares about an air drop when there's no merchant that's what we need to work on.

So the coin isn't for Californians...it's for people pushing for an exchange to dump on.

Got it...Misrepresented coin is a misrepresented coin.

I can't believe this thread is still here...

Every coin has people pushing it to get on an exchange so the early miners make a profit.

If you didn't know that then lol you're a n00b  Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
No one cares about an air drop when there's no merchant that's what we need to work on.

So the coin isn't for Californians...it's for people pushing for an exchange to dump on.

I got my airdrop coins, I can vouch dev is legit. He also gave me extra for the lost coins from the first wallet. I'm sticking around with this coin for a long time and we don't need negativity here so please leave thanks.

Activity: 154

well thats true and mining is so easy right now anyone with a single core 1.4GHZ AMD CPU can get thousands of coins daily mining on the pool with minerd.exe
Activity: 126
Can I get a link to the airdrop?  Specifically, how many were dropped to Californians and the blockchain info to support that information?  Did it happen?  How many? Et cetera...

Official Website (You Must Register Here For The Air-Drop) http://thecaliforniacoin.com/
Can I get a link to the airdrop?  Specifically, how many were dropped to Californians and the blockchain info to support that information?  Did it happen?  How many? Et cetera...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1 satoshi... lol

I'll buy your CAC if you wanna sell for that cheap PM me any day of the week  Grin
Just googled this and found a nice list of all the crypto exchanges

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/info

We should submit voting to all of these

never heard of OKCoin says they are #1 Mintpal is #2 I believe that
Activity: 196
Just googled this and found a nice list of all the crypto exchanges

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/info

We should submit voting to all of these
Vote for California Coin on https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

they have no volume better to go on bittrex or Cryptsy  Smiley

+1 screw that little exchange let's go big or go home MintPal should be next IMHO
Activity: 154
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I'm working on the multipolar, trying to get funds though:/

Need 0.25 BTC to start it as that would cover a pretty decent server with DDos protection.

Donations to start the pool would be appreciated and will get credited

Donate here: 1FrHrWNz1D53MQzaxT8UvMUre8HnXCSgdB

so is it .25 BTC monthly or is it just a one time fee? Can you list server specs?

The server specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2   
Cores/Threads: 4 / 8
Processor Speed: 3.4 GHz
Ram 32 GB
HDD: 2 x 2 TB SATA
RAID: Soft
Bandwidth: 250 Mbps
Anti-DDOS: Included

It would be 0.25BTC for first month then 0.15 monthly after that due to the fees.

However, I believe the pool would generate enough profits within the month to cover 0.15 BTC monthly charge.

Is that enough Ram for a multipool?

I am sure 32Gb is enough to start lol!
If it gets bigger, it could get expanded or upgrade the server.

Curious as to how good the DDOS protection is everyone claims to be ddos proof these days until they get hit hard enough.

another concern should be if it can be hacked like the blackcoin/whitecoin pools were they thought it was secure but I guess they took over anyways gotta be careful these days

Need 0.25 BTC to start it as that would cover a pretty decent server with DDos protection.

so is it .25 BTC monthly or is it just a one time fee? Can you list server specs?

The server specs:

Ram 32 GB

It would be 0.25BTC for first month then 0.15 monthly after that due to the fees.

However, I believe the pool would generate enough profits within the month to cover 0.15 BTC monthly charge.

Curious as to how good the DDOS protection is everyone claims to be ddos proof these days until they get hit hard enough.
Activity: 126
California Coin Now Trading --> https://www.swisscex.com/market

Hey Dev, do you check your PM's? I am in contact with Bittrex trying to get CaliforniaCoin listed, the owner of Bittrex asked me a few questions about the coin and I sent you a PM asking you to fill in the details. This was 2 days ago. Can you please respond? If you are serious about making this a high profile coin, you need to get it on Bittrex.

PM sent.
Activity: 225

The server specs:

Ram 32 GB

The server specs:

Ram 32 GB

seems legit  Smiley
Jump to: