Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 102. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
merchants would help us grow.. without merchants, people can't spend their CAC on cool stuff, and have no reason to have CAC if they can buy cool stuff with doge/btc/ltc instead .our goal should be getting merchants to come. e-merchants & real merchants will help grow this coin

+1 Smart guy ^
Activity: 168
merchants would help us grow.. without merchants, people can't spend their CAC on cool stuff, and have no reason to have CAC if they can buy cool stuff with doge/btc/ltc instead .our goal should be getting merchants to come. e-merchants & real merchants will help grow this coin
Selling all my coins for 1 Satoshi each. If anyone wants it let me know otherwise I'll put them up on Swiss for easy pickings.

Probably a smart move. With 756,000,000 Premined coins, dev could easily dump them at 1 satoshi and walk away clear with over 7 and a half bitcoin.
Get out before these hit the XPM trading market at .00000001

I have been following your posts.

You were a supporter of this coin early on.

Clearly you got mad you missed the re-launch and this is your way to rant like a pussy little white boy bitch that you are.

Sell your coins and GTFO
Activity: 420
Need to get California Coin on MintPal voting
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
AIR DROP FAIL...

This coin is going no where fast!!

Air DROP SUCCESS is more like it  Smiley

I got my coins!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Selling all my coins for 1 Satoshi each. If anyone wants it let me know otherwise I'll put them up on Swiss for easy pickings.

why sell now?
keep them for later

Because he's an idiot and doesn't realize this is just the beginning of a long successful coin.

Hell if he wants to sell cheap lets encourage it I'll buy up your coins & hold them for six months I bet you he will feel like an idiot later.

Once the profit-switching-multipool is here this coin will skyrocket into the tippy top. How long will it stay is the question, but there's gonna be good money to be made off this one for SURE I wouldn't have invested 1 BTC if I didn't feel that way.

The thing about coins is they all start off as failures no merchants no exchanges with time but mainly with the support of a solid community which we happen to have, progress is made, and success is right around the corner.

Again continue to sell you coins for keep I'll gobble them up already bought 50,000,000+ PM me with your silly offers any day.
Activity: 154
LOL the people that usually try and instill fear are usually trying to cause a panic and get people to sell for cheap so they can profit later nice try but we're not that stupid you can take your ass somewhere else keep thinking you can fool us all your doing is benefiting the thread by bumping it
Activity: 196

Probably a smart move. With 756,000,000 Premined coins, dev could easily dump them at 1 satoshi and walk away clear with over 7 and a half bitcoin.

7 and a half bitcoin is nothing he's already had IPO investors invest 1 BTC each I doubt he would run off he is a pretty cool guy I talk to him on Skype daily from what I hear you are just a hater because you missed the re-launch  Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

why sell now?
keep them for later
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

not down, just deleted off the server....

Anyone know who is the (former) pool owner?

He still owes me up to a million CAC which was mined by me and were still on my account.

The guys name is "leetpools" he is a member here and runs many pools if you google "leetpools" you will see all the shit he runs.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
was weird I made another worker and changed my miner to it and it started right up lol my old worker set up is what I have used on every scrypt coin... deff left me scratching my head why I had to change it. But I'm mining now Cheesy

EDIT:
lol ahhh good ol'scrypt... 10 mins on I 17 and my gpu is already over 80 degrees and it's not even a hot day on vanvouver island, how are you guy's going to be able to mine this down in cali when summer heat hits? more fans/ac units? equals more electric bills on top of mining gear.

when the heat hits I'll only be able to mine this a bit at night when it's cooler out...

any discussion about switching to X11 or X13? your miners would be able to run full out at I 18/19 and never get hotter than 65 degrees or so. which means your saving a lot on the hydro bills... not too mention 2x the hashing power from same rigs.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys!

We have just added CAC to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Activity: 980

not down, just deleted off the server....

Anyone know who is the (former) pool owner?

He still owes me up to a million CAC which was mined by me and were still on my account.
legendary
Kaspa

maybe bug dedicated to host a pool for CAC?? or even poolerino... they have lots of traffic which means a lot more potential miners may see it Smiley
legendary
Kaspa
hi there californication ppl  Cool
ia there a way to contribute to adding us let say bittrex?

Thank you

allcoins seems to be an easier exchange to get on, just send them a request for them to add it to their voting list, doesn't have the traffic bittrex does but is still a good site.  sometimes bittrex will add from a request but it might take a few from a few diff people and sometimes it takes some btc's

the more effort you put into the coins you hold/ coin communities your apart of the faster they will grow Wink

Jump to: