Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 106. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I have not seen any indication of an airdrop either, or havnt seen the dev mention it in a while... ?

try reading page 1 or looking on the official site

Sasori he doesn't want to read because all the time people spoonfeed these lazy guys information

lolz !!  Cheesy
Activity: 154
I have not seen any indication of an airdrop either, or havnt seen the dev mention it in a while... ?

Sasori he doesn't want to read because all the time people spoonfeed these lazy guys information
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Activity: 168
This thread now has more replies than the LiteCoin thread. Not saying this will be 1/3 as successful at LTC just sayin' there is a dedicated community here which is nice to see these days.. Fuck the yellowcoins/orangecoins/bluecoins/blackcoins this actually has a purpose the people of California. I'm gonna rep this shit till the end. California till I die
I got my airdrop coins, I can vouch dev is legit. He also gave me extra for the lost coins from the first wallet. I'm sticking around with this coin for a long time and we don't need negativity here so please leave thanks.

And you posted where in the Californiacoin forum?  Your account has only posted in this thread and started way before the air drop was supposed to occur on June 1st. You have not posted in the California coin forum thread where the airdrop sign up was supposed to occur.  Even if you used a different name there, there is no one on that forum indicating that an air drop even occurred.

Your credibility is next to nothing.  The coin was designed to take advantage of the Country coin fad and work off of people's fascination with California and it's "8th largest economy" but there has been nothing done to interact with anyone from California at all.

It's a bullshit scam and as someone legitimately from California I'm kind of pissed that you would misrepresent.  

The air drop information has always been and will always be in the OP. As I recall you were a member of our first community but you got sad because we relaunched early without you so now you are here hating on us.

haha so that's why they are hatin! Well that explains everything ..
Activity: 126
I got my airdrop coins, I can vouch dev is legit. He also gave me extra for the lost coins from the first wallet. I'm sticking around with this coin for a long time and we don't need negativity here so please leave thanks.

And you posted where in the Californiacoin forum?  Your account has only posted in this thread and started way before the air drop was supposed to occur on June 1st. You have not posted in the California coin forum thread where the airdrop sign up was supposed to occur.  Even if you used a different name there, there is no one on that forum indicating that an air drop even occurred.

Your credibility is next to nothing.  The coin was designed to take advantage of the Country coin fad and work off of people's fascination with California and it's "8th largest economy" but there has been nothing done to interact with anyone from California at all.

It's a bullshit scam and as someone legitimately from California I'm kind of pissed that you would misrepresent.  

The air drop information has always been and will always be in the OP. As I recall you were a member of our first community but you got sad because we relaunched early without you so now you are here hating on us.
Activity: 196
Alright its decided MintPal + a multipool = success
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I can see the airdrop thread here http://thecaliforniacoin.com/index.php?topic=3.0 doesn't appear like you need to register to be able to view it maybe to +reply tho
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Don't worry, I'm sure that many of the 756,000,000 premined coined will be dropped somewhere soon.
Btw, congrats on making it onto an exchange.  Wink
Activity: 210

which exchange has the most trading volume at this moment? We need to figure that out and get on there and create a multi-pool that would mine the most profitable coins at the moment then trade and boom we got a stable market

MintPal is the best  Smiley I say we go for MintPal! What do you guys think?? +1 if you agree!

+1 MP has a lot of trading volume it would be highly beneficial if we landed on there.
as someone legitimately from California I'm kind of pissed that you would misrepresent.  

and we know your from California how? Did you verify your IP on Teamviewer like the OP is doing on his forum? I doubt you did.

Just because your rep is a bit higher than some people? We should trust you because you've been a more active forum member?

If that's the case we should trust all the policitians that make all these daily press conferences LMFAO
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Looking to sell 1M CAC pm with offers
Activity: 196
which exchange has the most trading volume at this moment? We need to figure that out and get on there and create a multi-pool that would mine the most profitable coins at the moment then trade and boom we got a stable market

MintPal is the best  Smiley I say we go for MintPal! What do you guys think?? +1 if you agree!
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

My username there happens to be different than my username here.
Activity: 119
This guy just wants to promote HonorCoin in his signature it's obvious  Roll Eyes
Jump to: