Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 146. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
well that at least sounds fair ...

missed it ... trading mining and working full time Wink cant be everywhere sadly ...

what to do with that then Wink maybe dev has nice day ... and sends me some coins to my new CAC adress

CJ4brDCxVdUmAHzN8QNwsaEdSPKqiRmAXv

Will send him old wallet as proof of steak if he wants ... At least he didnt quit Wink appreciate that ...

greets
Activity: 168
Lets make Obama proud 

lol @ that serious face of his! He is always the most friendlist dude! Did you guys see that recent youtube video where he goes for a walk across the park? Everybody is in love with this man!
Activity: 154
Nice work everybody we are making true progress!

just need to keep this momentum up
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Nice work everybody we are making true progress!
Keep voting guys https://www.swisscex.com/voting we will get picked if we keep this up  Cool

same here i was vote # 4551

we are still a couple thousand votes behind though so we will need to keep this up for the next 72 hours to have a chance of getting selected
I got faith this coin will go far
Activity: 196
Keep voting guys https://www.swisscex.com/voting we will get picked if we keep this up  Cool

voted again..

lets win this time..
missed the relaunch ... so old coins are worth shit ... well thanx 100k fucked ..

You only lost 100k coins? Be grateful. I lost over a million. I was reimbursed though by CaliforniaCoinCAC

That's the only reason I'm sticking with this coin. I know the dev is serious about seeing it become a success and he is willing to do what ever it take's
missed the relaunch ... so old coins are worth shit ... well thanx 100k fucked ..

If you had been with us on the group chat on Skype you would know that dev reimbursed everyone who lossed coins   Smiley
1 CAC will be worth more than 1 Doge in the near future in my humble opinion simply because Doge has 80B coins and we have 16B coins

yeah I see Doge dieing pretty soon.. Nascar car was cool & all and it was great he topped #20th however their meme based currency is just that. Meme based.

idk about that

Doge just went up +22.20 % today according to coinmarketcap

Thing about dogecoin is that they keep adding 5 billion coins per year. That's more than LTC + BTC combined. This simply means that there will be an endless supply.

Apply the simple theory of supply & demand and you will figure out why dogecoin won't be worth anything really.

okay I get that and I know the more coins the less value but they still have a community built around it and there have been some early guys that made some serious money I'm talking the guys that got involved with Dogecoin last December when it came out

Yeah that's the only reason people got involved, was because it was a new coin and it was "funny" and the "thing to do" at the time. People moved on now. There are real coins with real innovations like Darkcoin.
Activity: 223
1 CAC will be worth more than 1 Doge in the near future in my humble opinion simply because Doge has 80B coins and we have 16B coins

yeah I see Doge dieing pretty soon.. Nascar car was cool & all and it was great he topped #20th however their meme based currency is just that. Meme based.

idk about that

Thing about dogecoin is that they keep adding 5 billion coins per year. That's more than LTC + BTC combined. This simply means that there will be an endless supply.

Apply the simple theory of supply & demand and you will figure out why dogecoin won't be worth anything really.

okay I get that and I know the more coins the less value but they still have a community built around it and there have been some early guys that made some serious money I'm talking the guys that got involved with Dogecoin last December when it came out

idk about that

idk about that

oh BIG fucking deal someone pumped it up 20% today

it's still worth $ 0.000413 per coin

it will never hit $0.01

idk about that

If we get on https://www.swisscex.com/voting in 3 days how much do you guys think each CAC will be worth?

This is going to depend on the people. We dictate the market, how much we sell for, that's the value.
Jump to: