Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 15. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
to many coins for sale. if smaller amounts are for sale it would be better and all over 40sat removed
agreed this sell wall is way to big c'mon guys
yes remove that big wall all the way. no point these walls. sell small much better
It's actually not that bad. 1.15 BTC will bring you to 5 sat. 6.56 BTC clears the entire sell wall on C-CEX. Go Go CAC.

its to much for a new coin to start. everything above 40sat is a wishlist at the moment and if the wall stays like that it will be a very long way to get up. there should never be more than 8 to 10 sales above the actual trade e.g. if trade is at 2sat then have it up to 10 sat but no in massive sales
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
to many coins for sale. if smaller amounts are for sale it would be better and all over 40sat removed
yes remove that big wall all the way. no point these walls. sell small much better
It's actually not that bad. 1.15 BTC will bring you to 5 sat. 6.56 BTC clears the entire sell wall on C-CEX. Go Go CAC.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary
OMG got what is going on with some people still selling at 1 Satoshi.
People started to buy at 2 satoshi and some still put up put up 23 mill CAC for 1 satoshi.
Who ever sells at one to me a fav. put them all on in one hit please i will buy them all for less then a 1 BTC and after that i will have a good one once the proper trade starts lol. At least then that silly dumping is gone Smiley
+1 Someone need to sweep that tiny sell order on C-CEX.

its rising now we have 30 mill lol

PS the Official Californiacoinpool is running very smooth. Smiley
I'm looking at ccex and we have 3+ mils selling at 1 sat. Not 30 mils
We are down to 2.13 mils

lol u r right just seen i wrote 30 lol it was 3mil
Seems like it's getting better. The total selling wall is 7.09BTC which is a whole lot better than a few days ago. We still need to build up the 1 sat buying wall. I can't see CAC go to 30 sat any time soon, but 3-4 is doable.
can people remove the sells above 40satoshi?
does not help if they are on it Wink

was or is 22 mill on swiss
People started to buy at 2 satoshi and some still put up put up 23 mill CAC for 1 satoshi.
Who ever sells at one to me a fav. put them all on in one hit please i will buy them all for less then a 1 BTC and after that i will have a good one once the proper trade starts lol. At least then that silly dumping is gone Smiley

We are down to 2.13 mils

lol u r right just seen i wrote 30 lol it was 3mil
legendary

We are down to 2.13 mils
legendary

legendary

someone should get Arnold in here to discuss CAC -

the guy looks like he would love the CAC

lol we would say
Ein Grazer macht ein selfie ROFLAO

you can pay for celeb endorsements

Roll Eyes U got any idea on how much that would be!? yeh the results would be amazing but i doubt many coins could afford it besides BTC/LTC/Doge
Activity: 168
someone should get Arnold in here to discuss CAC -

the guy looks like he would love the CAC

lol we would say
Ein Grazer macht ein selfie ROFLAO

you can pay for celeb endorsements
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The best thing to do with a name like "CaliforniaCoin" would be to contact some merchants to accept the coin but I dont think there is someone in charge for that.
Someone who lives there must take the position Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The best thing to do with a name like "CaliforniaCoin" would be to contact some merchants to accept the coin but I dont think there is someone in charge for that.
Activity: 112
Hey guys, can you show some love over at coingather?

Not even that many coins for sale..

https://www.coingather.com/exchange/CAC/BTC

Is that your exchange? I see it in your sig just curious I never heard of it is it new
CAC to the moon keep mining ya'll
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Lol comeon boys just abort this mission, quit being greedy.

Like all those other shit coins that are dropping daily? Nah, if it dies it dies, but I wont give up without a fight.

California Coin already died once. Then it was re-launched a few weeks later. That shows dedication to me.

I've been around since Day 1 seen the ninja launch seen fact is this thread has grown a lot  Grin

I think we'll continue growing been talking to Dev they got some great idea's up their sleeves
Pages:
Jump to: