Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 18. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
X11 x13 algo must be delivered asap if we want to attract more hash power
Activity: 251
Fuck I hate this site
where are we at the moment ? last time i checked we have had buys at 2satoshi. i hope no one has put 1 satoshi for sale on again lol

OH yes from the last 20 Block the official pool has found 18 blocks. Smiley

LOL don't fork the coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
where are we at the moment ? last time i checked we have had buys at 2satoshi. i hope no one has put 1 satoshi for sale on again lol

OH yes from the last 20 Block the official pool has found 18 blocks. Smiley

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
No buyers we need more marketing to go viral.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
CAC to the moon keep mining ya'll

getting harder to find blocks.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Net hash is low at this moment. I added a 54Mhs support. Stop dumping and add some buy support guys. You can get a 100% profit increase if you move your asking price to 4 sat and put up some buy wall at 1 sat.

How much you pay for that 54mhs if I may ask?

I'm not brian but if you're interested in renting some hash power check out this site --> https://www.miningrigrentals.com/
Check this out: Best Place for mining hardware ~ 54M Scrypt Asic Miner $1,100.00 USD   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 126
Please Point Your Hash Power on The Official California Coin Pool http://www.CaliforniaCoinPool.com All Pool Fee's Will Be Donated To The American Cancer Society & The Wounded Warrior Project

How often will you donate to these charities and how can we tell it's being done?

If this is for a good cause it should be documented some way so the people can jump on board once they see it's legit.

Hi,

Great question  Smiley

This will be documented with a YouTube video and it's our hope that the community will share it with everybody and from that we can gain some serious momentum as a coin that does good for the people.  Smiley
Activity: 70
Please Point Your Hash Power on The Official California Coin Pool http://www.CaliforniaCoinPool.com All Pool Fee's Will Be Donated To The American Cancer Society & The Wounded Warrior Project

How often will you donate to these charities and how can we tell it's being done?

If this is for a good cause it should be documented some way so the people can jump on board once they see it's legit.
getting hard to find blocks on triple hexxx I might have to switch over

we are finding every block nearly Smiley
Activity: 112
getting hard to find blocks on triple hexxx I might have to switch over
Activity: 126
Glad to see some more support. "Almost" regret telling selling at 1 satoshi. Hope this keeps up. C-Cex was probably more of a dumping post it seems. We need more innovation and acceptance of the coin.

for def. this coin will go far and it has hit 4sat already but with the dump from people it pushed it back down to one. if the 1 and 2 and 3 sat are removed by the people the price will go up plus it become more interesting again.

USD trade looks to be starting also. teh last time i checked it was at 0.00001699 which is a good staring point and trade will go up too i think unless some sells again at less lol
but the 1 to 3 sat def must go. end of teh day the USD to Sat and CAC should be around even depending on trade value
Activity: 373
Glad to see some more support. "Almost" regret telling selling at 1 satoshi. Hope this keeps up. C-Cex was probably more of a dumping post it seems. We need more innovation and acceptance of the coin.
hehe nearly every block is found on the official pool Smiley

4 out of 5 blocks found are found on californiacoinpool.com Smiley not bad at all
Hi guys as soon the multipool is delivered we will hit the big hash's Wink
I am tired from saying stop selling cheap so my new one is Sell at 1 satoshi max Wink
Come on i need more cheap coins Grin

lol and in the mean time to what lol.
i would say start mining CAC on pool now as you help also the sponser whihc is done
plus you make cac's

Activity: 336
Hi guys as soon the multipool is delivered we will hit the big hash's Wink
I am tired from saying stop selling cheap so my new one is Sell at 1 satoshi max Wink
Come on i need more cheap coins Grin
Looks like net hash rate is growing again..

net hash 150mhs at the mo. so get mroe workers on it
Activity: 112
Net hash is low at this moment. I added a 54Mhs support. Stop dumping and add some buy support guys. You can get a 100% profit increase if you move your asking price to 4 sat and put up some buy wall at 1 sat.

How much you pay for that 54mhs if I may ask?

I'm not brian but if you're interested in renting some hash power check out this site --> https://www.miningrigrentals.com/
Pages:
Jump to: