Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 159. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
So who won on swisscex?

I think they are still choosing.. hope we get picked..

We really need this exchange to start us off. Now it says winners are picked in 3 days so I'm wondering who got picked if we didn't?
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
So who won on swisscex?

I think they are still choosing.. hope we get picked..
Activity: 420
Ok, I might need a little help or feedback from the California Coin community or the Dev on this one as it could potentially be a big deal for all of us:

I mentioned shortly after launch that I know some people that work at CA marijuana dispensaries here in Los Angeles.  I also know the owner of a marijuana  edible company that is currently trying to get product in new dispensaries.  What I'm trying to negotiate and it seems promising so far is to get them on board with California Coin in this way:  Certain of the edible products would be promotional loss leader products as in sold at a loss if the buyer uses California Coin's for the purchase.  I think this could be huge because it would give the coin real world value and raise awareness in that people that like edible would want to learn about California Coin to save on their purchases.  Also, something like this would almost definitely get California Coin some media attention which would only help our cause to become more mainstream. The dispensaries would accept and hold California Coin as an investment asset until they want to trade it for BTC then fiat. I think once a couple of dispensaries do it and it becomes a "thing" more dispensaries would start accepting it hopefully creating a domino effect.  Also California and marijuana share a long and well publicized relationship ie. Emerald Triangle, Humboldt, etc... so this could be an appropriate first step.

I think I can make this work but am asking for feedback in regards to how many coins would be enough incentive for the involved parties to take the risk.  I've already voted as many times as possible to get us on an exchange and have sent .045 BTC to swisscex to help make this happen.  I am dedicated to this coin and making it a success in what ever way I can. 

PM me or reply in this thread

One merchant is all we need to create that domino affect man do what ever you can in your powers to make sure your buddies companies get on board with this coin. Just remind them about how high the gains were with BTC and anyone would get interested in holding onto a coin once it's so early the value only has one way to go and that's up.
Activity: 154
Ok, I might need a little help or feedback from the California Coin community or the Dev on this one as it could potentially be a big deal for all of us:

I mentioned shortly after launch that I know some people that work at CA marijuana dispensaries here in Los Angeles.  I also know the owner of a marijuana  edible company that is currently trying to get product in new dispensaries.  What I'm trying to negotiate and it seems promising so far is to get them on board with California Coin in this way:  Certain of the edible products would be promotional loss leader products as in sold at a loss if the buyer uses California Coin's for the purchase.  I think this could be huge because it would give the coin real world value and raise awareness in that people that like edible would want to learn about California Coin to save on their purchases.  Also, something like this would almost definitely get California Coin some media attention which would only help our cause to become more mainstream. The dispensaries would accept and hold California Coin as an investment asset until they want to trade it for BTC then fiat. I think once a couple of dispensaries do it and it becomes a "thing" more dispensaries would start accepting it hopefully creating a domino effect.  Also California and marijuana share a long and well publicized relationship ie. Emerald Triangle, Humboldt, etc... so this could be an appropriate first step.

I think I can make this work but am asking for feedback in regards to how many coins would be enough incentive for the involved parties to take the risk.  I've already voted as many times as possible to get us on an exchange and have sent .045 BTC to swisscex to help make this happen.  I am dedicated to this coin and making it a success in what ever way I can. 

Sounds like a great idea if you ask me! Let get those dispensaries on board with California Coin.

At the moment the bounty for the first real merchant is 1,000,000 CaliforniaCoins

For the purpose of making this coin a success I'm willing to raise this bounty to 10 Million California Coins  Smiley The merchant must have a real business with real customers to claim this bounty.

Let's make it happen!

10 million coins wow that's surely a good incentive for a merchant to come along and just hold this for a while
Activity: 196

it's not "if" it becomes a thing it's when and when that happens your friends dispensaries will be there to profit big time when the value of CAC sours up through the roof.
Activity: 126

Sounds like a great idea if you ask me! Let get those dispensaries on board with California Coin.

At the moment the bounty for the first real merchant is 1,000,000 CaliforniaCoins

For the purpose of making this coin a success I'm willing to raise this bounty to 10 Million California Coins  Smiley The merchant must have a real business with real customers to claim this bounty.

Let's make it happen!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Next winner will be chosen: in a minute

Thanks everybody for making us top #5

Hopefully we get picked this time around!

crossing my fingers  Grin
Next winner will be chosen: in a minute

Thanks everybody for making us top #5

Hopefully we get picked this time around!
Hey, what's the algo? Not a dafuq is it?  Grin

It's based off LiteCoin so it's Scrypt algo.

California needs a coin because why? Is the state getting kicked out of the union?

4.5% premine?! That will magically be transferred to the people of California?? How will pull that off?

Doesn't seem shady at all.  Roll Eyes

It's a lot less than the Auroracoin pre-mine.

There is many ways to authenticate who really lives in California without violating user privacy, for example establishing a TeamViewer connection to check their IP/ISP.

Or simply sending a text message & looking up their carrier on http://www.fonefinder.net/

u send coin to california people did any good for this coin? how we know u send how many...next time Houston coin would come...

Listen to how this guy talks there's no way he is from California or any state in the USA LOL. "U send coin" is classic Indian

Also guys we need to keep voting over @ swisscex voting ends tonight I just voted #3808 https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Going to keep voting until I see us on there #dedicated2CaliforniaCoin
Activity: 168

California needs a coin because why? Is the state getting kicked out of the union?

4.5% premine?! That will magically be transferred to the people of California?? How will pull that off?

There is many ways to authenticate who really lives in California without violating user privacy, for example establishing a TeamViewer connection to check their IP/ISP.

Or simply sending a text message & looking up their carrier on http://www.fonefinder.net/

u send coin to california people did any good for this coin? how we know u send how many...next time Houston coin would come...

Listen to how this guy talks there's no way he is from California or any state in the USA LOL. "U send coin" is classic Indian

Also guys we need to keep voting over @ swisscex voting ends tonight I just voted #3808 https://www.swisscex.com/voting
Activity: 196
There is really a need for more nodes.

Connection to the nodes is really slow so updating qt takes some while.

I turn off my PC @ Night and turn it back on during the day, and it syncs back up quickly. You should join the group chat on Skype maybe they can help you out?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
There is really a need for more nodes.

Connection to the nodes is really slow so updating qt takes some while.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Activity: 154
Well we should be on swisscex soon enough we will all see how this ride goes def going to keep this thread bookmarked for now  Grin

all we can do is wait and see and keep mining since diff is so fucking easy
Activity: 168
Well we should be on swisscex soon enough we will all see how this ride goes def going to keep this thread bookmarked for now  Grin
I live in California, what do I get?

Probably laughed at after the 4.5% PRE-MINE gets dumped on the first exchange they trick into getting listed on.

There won't be any dumping. The 4.5% is used for air-drop/bounties/give-a-ways/faucets/etc

This coin will be worth a lot in the future. I encourage users to hold onto some coins I know I can't stop people with heavy hash power from coming mining & dumping but realize that this coin has strong potential to be a top 25 coin.
Jump to: