Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 162. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just sent the .1 BTC that was invested to https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Currently at 1779 votes, should increase shortly!

Remember California Coin is here to stay and you can get a part of this by investing in our IPO (details on OP)
Activity: 196
Anyone interested in 379k CAC just sent me a pm with your offer.

Partial offers are ofcourse also welcome.

Cheers

How much are you asking?
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
We've received our first investor for .1 BTC

49 investor spots left!

Send .1 BTC to claim 900K!

Send .1 BTC to - 15LNCytbeaZrYMcXthV7UJevhmkuTusJRi

.1 BTC which will get you 900K coins. I'm hoping that this gives people enough of an incentive to invest in California Coin & hold it because there will be long term gains that will be very huge.

The BTC will go towards getting us on exchanges and in exchange you will have an extra big incentive to be a more active in our community since you have more coins.

It's a win-win for everybody.

Yay!!! California coin gonna get noticed now!!
We've received our first investor for .1 BTC

49 investor spots left!

Send .1 BTC to claim 900K!

Send .1 BTC to - 15LNCytbeaZrYMcXthV7UJevhmkuTusJRi

.1 BTC which will get you 900K coins. I'm hoping that this gives people enough of an incentive to invest in California Coin & hold it because there will be long term gains that will be very huge.

The BTC will go towards getting us on exchanges and in exchange you will have an extra big incentive to be a more active in our community since you have more coins.

It's a win-win for everybody.
Activity: 420
I think you should put the 50 Donations or at least a count of how many have been claimed in the bounty section also. That way we can see how progress is coming along. Even 0/50 would be fine, might make me start it off =)

I don't necessarily think putting the donation addresses is needed at this moment, so long as you keep them in mind for the 900k CAC given for it.

+1 on this!

Gotta do it!
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Anyone interested in 379k CAC just sent me a pm with your offer.

Partial offers are ofcourse also welcome.

Cheers
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I think you should put the 50 Donations or at least a count of how many have been claimed in the bounty section also. That way we can see how progress is coming along. Even 0/50 would be fine, might make me start it off =)

I don't necessarily think putting the donation addresses is needed at this moment, so long as you keep them in mind for the 900k CAC given for it.
Announcing New Bounties!

• Mac Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins CLAIMED
  • Android Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Paper Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins - CLAIMED
  • First Merchant To Accept CaliforniaCoins 3,000,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Get California Coin On CoinMarketCap & Claim 250,000 California Coins
  • *NEW* Get California Coin On https://www.cryptsy.com/ & Claim 10,000,000 California Coins
  • *NEW* Get California Coin On https://www.swisscex.com/voting & Claim 5,000,000 California Coins

Perfect.

Now someone will have a big enough of an incentive to send BTC to get us listed.

Not a question of if this will be successful but only "when"

It's hard to predict.

Even weather reports get things wrong. I'll be here till the end I'm going to sell a lot of coins but I'll also be holding a lot and continually mining because diff is just so low it'd be stupid of me not to mine this more.

+1

Holding for a long time here, I missed out on Dogecoin and my friends made like $2k on that shit

Don't feel bad no one thought that coin was going to be successful with a dog on it I mean cmon

You'll make more $ with this coin.

This is CaliforniaCoin after all. California has a huge economy and over 75% of people in California use the Internet daily this is a huge market we're talking about.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Announcing New Bounties!

• *NEW* Get California Coin On https://www.cryptsy.com/ & Claim 10,000,000 California Coins
  • *NEW* Get California Coin On https://www.swisscex.com/voting & Claim 5,000,000 California Coins

Perfect.

Now someone will have a big enough of an incentive to send BTC to get us listed.

It's hard to predict.

Even weather reports get things wrong. I'll be here till the end I'm going to sell a lot of coins but I'll also be holding a lot and continually mining because diff is just so low it'd be stupid of me not to mine this more.

+1

Holding for a long time here, I missed out on Dogecoin and my friends made like $2k on that shit
Announcing New Bounties!

Perfect.

It's hard to predict.

Activity: 154
We need more votes guys if this coin were to get popular we'll all be rewarded lets not forgot about the benefits of jumping in on a new coin that has a good catchy name and a nice dev team that keeps us updated all the time

Yeah don't worry about it man people will realize how great of a coin this is, it just takes time. This stuff doesn't explose overnight. Every coin takes a long time to become successful just take Bitcoin for example it wasn't worth shit for years. Then it became something that tens of thousands of people used on a daily basis.
Announcing Unclaimed Bounties!

Activity: 168
We need more votes guys if this coin were to get popular we'll all be rewarded lets not forgot about the benefits of jumping in on a new coin that has a good catchy name and a nice dev team that keeps us updated all the time
i have no idea why this isnt taking off..

ive got 50 plus wallets installed..

shut off the libertycoin, the wildwestcoin, the blackcoin...

gave it its space.. changed the conf to coin.conf..

put it in appdata folder, took it out..

at the moment.. i have cali coins with no home..

It should be in the same folder as the wallet .exe
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
When do they pick the winners from all this voting?

Look at the top of the page when you load it and it should say something like "Next winner will be chosen: in 2 days"
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

coin.conf goes into the same directory as the californiacoin-qt.exe executable.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/reeferman69/5-23-20142-50-47PM_zpsfa40e544.jpg
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
I have a suggestion; add the conf to OP and write w/ big letters that its to be named: coin.conf
Activity: 55
the post above has the conf file ive seen in this thread.. post 108 or something..

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/reeferman69/Photo0614.jpg
Activity: 13
the only conf file ive seen is this one..

addnode=54.219.174.146
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=yourrpcusername
rpcpassword=yourrpcpassword
server=1
rpcallowip=*  
rpcport=9939

and it should be californiacoin.conf ..

but i have no idea why it keeps saying 7 days wont connect..

does it need to have a cali ip?  Roll Eyes

rename it to coin.conf (not californiacoin.conf)
Jump to: