Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 160. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I got 3M CAC coins if any1 wanna trade PM me willing to use an escrow
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Ah I just checked and we are shy of 3800 votes guys https://www.swisscex.com/voting

I just voted again making it #3786
Activity: 154
I live in California, what do I get?

Probably laughed at after the 4.5% PRE-MINE gets dumped on the first exchange they trick into getting listed on.

I don't see this dev doing that, I've talked to him on Skype multiple times and he is very passionate about this coin and making it a success.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Probably laughed at after the 4.5% PRE-MINE gets dumped on the first exchange they trick into getting listed on.
Activity: 126

You can get 10,000 California Coins once phase 1 of the air-drop begins.

In other words announcing a 100,000 Bounty For Website Design  Smiley
Community Driver #777 for PHC
Activity: 420

How do you vote there? I don't see a +1 vote button only says send in BTC
Activity: 168
This thread has a lot of replies not that many short of Blackcoins official thread and we all saw how high that coin went when it was hyped up

Keep in mind that of the 1400+ replies, over 1050 of them are from the dev.

I only have 247 posts, this making 248. Don't try and make our community look smaller than what it is because you're promoting your coin in your sig here for a reason.  Wink

ahhahahah

People gonna hate on California COin but we will all prevail
This thread has a lot of replies not that many short of Blackcoins official thread and we all saw how high that coin went when it was hyped up

I only have 247 posts, this making 248. Don't try and make our community look smaller than what it is because you're promoting your coin in your sig here for a reason.  Wink
Did you all hear about those deadly California shootings today? Sad news.. Wish I had a gun to protect those poor innocent girls. California needs help.

+1 good point HaRR0o

I gotta point more hashpower on this sucker or I know I'm gonna end up regretting it later  Angry
Top 5 on swisscex things are looking pretty   Kiss Kiss Kiss
Announcing a bounty that everybody can claim! Get 10,000 Coins For Being A New Miner!

Mine California Coin With Us

http://Cali.LeetPools.Net

Small 1% Fee - Dedicated High Performance Pool With Fast Payouts!

You Will Get Your Bonus From Me (Not The Pool) Of 10,000 Coins For Being A New Miner Once You've Mined For 7 Days Post Proof In This Thread & I'll PM You

Nice I'll be able to finally claim a bounty  Tongue

Did you count that or did you just pull that # out of your ass? He's an active dev I give him that, most dev creators just dump their shit first chance they get. You should be thanking him.
Announcing a bounty that everybody can claim! Get 10,000 Coins For Being A New Miner!

Mine California Coin With Us

http://Cali.LeetPools.Net

Small 1% Fee - Dedicated High Performance Pool With Fast Payouts!

You Will Get Your Bonus From Me (Not The Pool) Of 10,000 Coins For Being A New Miner Once You've Mined For 7 Days Post Proof In This Thread & I'll PM You
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

WOW sorry for the caps but we have more votes than EnergyCoin and I just voted again making it 3771

Doing good for such a tiny thread considering EnergyCoin thread has 200+ pages and this one hasn't hit 72 pages yet.

I expect this to go well.

I just noticed that too! +1 to the moon getting traction quite quickly if you think about it  Smiley

If I had the BTC I'd be investing right about now and holding for several weeks to see how far it can go up.

All in all, glad I jumped in on this bandwagon early!
Jump to: