Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 165. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Bummer at the relauch -- I had about 3 million coins from the first launch.

Maybe I'll revisit this in the future but feel pretty burned by losing all those coins (and days of mining).

I understand it's for the best, so I wish you all luck Smiley

You should invest in the IPO, you would get 50 million coins for 1 BTC which dev team would use to help get us on exchanges. Sit on half sell the other half is what I'd do if I had 1 btc
Activity: 154

Maybe I'll revisit this in the future but feel pretty burned by losing all those coins (and days of mining).

I understand completely, brother.  I lost 4 million coins I solo mined from the first launch.  I thought what a waste of time and electricity.  I thought I didn't want to be a part of it too.  Maybe it's Cali pride (born, raised and live here), or my interest in cryptocurrencies, but I figured it's always good to get in at a launch of a new coin (easiest to mine) and to hold them until it gains popularity and raises in price (short and long term, not quick dump to devalue).  I think California is so iconic that the coin won"t be able to not be noticed once a few merchants get onboard.  California is a one of a kind place and has an image world wide.  But, who knows maybe I'm wrong about all of that (still mining though Smiley).

Just my 2 cents since I went through something similar to you...

+1 agree with this completely. Once a few merchants accept it, it will blow up like a California wild fire (sorry no pun intended)
Activity: 126

#16 now on www.swisscex.com/voting

and only 2 spots behind New York Coin.  Cheesy

We're making progress  Grin

Also I'd like to announce the URL for the: Block Explorer http://block.thecaliforniacoin.net
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

#16 now on www.swisscex.com/voting

and only 2 spots behind New York Coin.  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I had 2,870,000 coins before the relaunch myself Sad

I understand completely, brother.  I lost 4 million coins I solo mined from the first launch.  I thought what a waste of time and electricity.  I thought I didn't want to be a part of it too.  Maybe it's Cali pride (born, raised and live here), or my interest in cryptocurrencies, but I figured it's always good to get in at a launch of a new coin (easiest to mine) and to hold them until it gains popularity and raises in price (short and long term, not quick dump to devalue).  I think California is so iconic that the coin won"t be able to not be noticed once a few merchants get onboard.  California is a one of a kind place and has an image world wide.  But, who knows maybe I'm wrong about all of that (still mining though Smiley).

Just my 2 cents since I went through something similar to you...
Activity: 144

Just sent another .015 to swisscex to get us on the exchange.   Grin

Anyone else with me to push California Coin up the ranks?
Activity: 373
How many more votes do we need?

Like 20000 to be #1, only because someone sent over btc to the address to win it for scotcoin. We're slowly but surely rising! Keep on voting.

In the mean time if anyone needs coins I'll part with some of mine for cheap. Just PM me your offer. Thanks

how many coins do you have?

A few million. I stopped mining at the moment.
Activity: 196
The new wallet 0862 is not sync. and there are no addnodes on page 1

Mine syncs just fine. try restarting or re-downloading the wallet
Activity: 21
are there any exchanges for this coin yet?
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
The new wallet 0862 is not sync. and there are no addnodes on page 1
Activity: 225

Like 20000 to be #1, only because someone sent over btc to the address to win it for scotcoin. We're slowly but surely rising! Keep on voting.

In the mean time if anyone needs coins I'll part with some of mine for cheap. Just PM me your offer. Thanks

how many coins do you have?

Activity: 168
Activity: 168
I almost wish this had been x11. I get the feeling it would have been picked up quick as that's the new FOTM algorithm. Once my scrypt devices come though I'll be putting them to good use on the network full time. Can't wait!

yeah true x11 is always better than scrypt but what can u do

Dogecoin went far and it was a fork of litecoin this is the same
I almost wish this had been x11. I get the feeling it would have been picked up quick as that's the new FOTM algorithm. Once my scrypt devices come though I'll be putting them to good use on the network full time. Can't wait!
Activity: 225
Almost @ 200 votes good job everybody we're making some true progress here !!!

i put 0.014 btc to get us up to 455 votes;)
That's so awesome!  I love you, Ashleysly, putting your BTC where your mouth is, lol. You know, it's only about $5 USD but the gesture is what counts and if enough if us band together as a community we can make a big difference.

I'll match you. Just syncing my BTC wallets right now, might be a bit since I have to head out to work but I will before the end of the day CA time and post here.  This is how we do it.   Grin

"I got 5 on it...." (you know the song).

I just sent .0141 BTC to match Ashleysly's donation.  Who else is in?  

We'll be at a 1000 votes before the day is done. Smiley

*Added a few minutes later* - Up to 749 vote now...

thank you xD just keep voting and we will be top before we know it
Jump to: