Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 173. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Download The Source: http://www.mediafire.com/download/f0ywsgw4y4vx0if/CaliforniaCoinSource.zip

Download The New Wallet!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jm99m7e5iyasb7a/CACWin.zip

Announcing The Bounties:
  • Mac Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Android Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Paper Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • First Merchant To Accept CaliforniaCoins 1,000,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Get California Coin On CoinMarketCap & Claim 250,000 California Coins

No offense but I prefer the source on github rather then a mediafire zip. call me old fashioned I guess. will wait for proper release on git.
Activity: 225
Cant believe so much hashpower from 1 anonymous guy on this pool wtf is he using?

maybe an asic or a massive gpu farm
Activity: 196
Cant believe so much hashpower from 1 anonymous guy on this pool wtf is he using?
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Anybody Can Still Claim These Bounties:

Paper wallet creation do you mean just the design or actually make everything work?
Activity: 126
Anybody Can Still Claim These Bounties:
Activity: 420
Wow can't believe this is happening diff is up to almost 3 already and MHS over 220
What'd you think was going to happen people were goin to sit around

ahahhaha na man but I didn't think it'd grow this fast did you!?

Catchy coin name I knew this one was a winner from the start dude dev always responds quickly and is super exchanged in the chat group on Skype

Gonna go far
Wow can't believe this is happening diff is up to almost 3 already and MHS over 220

ahahhaha na man but I didn't think it'd grow this fast did you!?
Lots of hash power on this 137 MHS right now...

down to 123 mh/s probably someone's super-computer crashed lol

And this is only day 1 of the re-launch  Wink

http://Cali.LeetPools.Net

1% Prop - High Performance Pool

Is online with the OFFICIAL California Coin Re-Launch

ENJOY!!

there is some serious hash power on that pool over 200mhs

That goes to show you people have confidence in CaliforniaCoin Smiley

ENJOY!!
Activity: 168

ENJOY!!

there is some serious hash power on that pool over 200mhs

ENJOY!!

Let's cool it with the meme's guys it was cool at first but lets keep this thread serious please.

Thanks. Meme's every once and a while are fun but not every page. This thread should be intended for serious discussions on how we can make progress on California Coin. Airdrop is coming very soon and we need people to know about it. Idea's are appreciated.

How to prevent cheaters from claiming air drop twice or 3x times? People with dynamic Ips can switch ips and claim to be a "new user"

What's your answer for this!?

Using cell-phone verification is the way to go in this instance. If they are willing to pay to have their phone number changed, buy a new burn phone or otherwise obtain a new valid cell phone # residence in California, by all means they deserve the coins lol

what about people's privacy? Who is going to have access to these phone #'s?

Privacy can always be invaded even if someone has several firewalls and multiple locks on their door. This is the real world, shit happens, but we will deal with it and move on as a community. Only I will have access to the information and I promise not to sell, rent, or otherwise give-a-way any information to any company. Your phone numbers will be destroyed and they will not be used to market anything.

You got this covered man I just had to test you to make sure we're safe with this. I feel good knowing your the dev.
Activity: 154

thats eithor a lot of gpus or some serious ASIC scrypt

this is clear that this is being pumped right now

time to get in and ride the wave guys
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Let's cool it with the meme's guys it was cool at first but lets keep this thread serious please.

Thanks. Meme's every once and a while are fun but not every page. This thread should be intended for serious discussions on how we can make progress on California Coin. Airdrop is coming very soon and we need people to know about it. Idea's are appreciated.

How to prevent cheaters from claiming air drop twice or 3x times? People with dynamic Ips can switch ips and claim to be a "new user"

Using cell-phone verification is the way to go in this instance. If they are willing to pay to have their phone number changed, buy a new burn phone or otherwise obtain a new valid cell phone # residence in California, by all means they deserve the coins lol

Privacy can always be invaded even if someone has several firewalls and multiple locks on their door. This is the real world, shit happens, but we will deal with it and move on as a community. Only I will have access to the information and I promise not to sell, rent, or otherwise give-a-way any information to any company. Your phone numbers will be destroyed and they will not be used to market anything.

true true

to the moon Smiley

Jump to: