Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 175. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
so many replies but nobody buy.

Ill buy ur calicoins off u PM me ur offer I got BTC & Doge

don't PM me .3 BTC for 100K or some unreasonable shit this coin is still new as fuck and isn't worth much yet

lol x to the Z pimp my ride! That show was dope while it lasted. It was filmed in California right?

Everythings good from California man thought you knew  Cool
Activity: 168

don't PM me .3 BTC for 100K or some unreasonable shit this coin is still new as fuck and isn't worth much yet

lol x to the Z pimp my ride! That show was dope while it lasted. It was filmed in California right?

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

LOL .3 BTC for 100k I wish I could sell my 100k that I mined in under 1 hour for $140

Any idiot that buys californiacoin right now deserves a brain scan it's so easy to mine on the leetpools I just got 35k coins paid out
Activity: 420

There is no markets up yet you idiot  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Suggestion: give away some video cards or other prizes to some people, create a type of contest

yeah you guys seen that thread with that coin giving away an Audi r8? I mean that's probably a scam for sure but it got views lol

i bet if dev team got enough donations they could give away a 295x or some shit like that

lol yeah i saw that too probly a scam nobody can afford a r8 audi giveaway
Activity: 126
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Suggestion: give away some video cards or other prizes to some people, create a type of contest

yeah you guys seen that thread with that coin giving away an Audi r8? I mean that's probably a scam for sure but it got views lol

i bet if dev team got enough donations they could give away a 295x or some shit like that
Activity: 420
Anybody Can Still Claim These Bounties:
  • Mac Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Android Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Paper Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • First Merchant To Accept CaliforniaCoins 1,000,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Get California Coin On CoinMarketCap & Claim 250,000 California Coins

Excuse me if I'm wrong but won't it automatically show up on CoinMarketCap.com once there is enough trading volume?

might go faster if one of us sent that guy some coins  Wink

Excuse me if I'm wrong but won't it automatically show up on CoinMarketCap.com once there is enough trading volume?
Is there a good tutorial anywhere on how to mine using CPU on the pool? I know there's a program for it but I forgot the name it was on my hard drive that I had to reformat

software is minerd you can find it on Google unless you got a Xeon Intel it's not even worth the energy usage bro you gotta go GPU or go home for realz man this is the big league

Thanks!!!  Grin I got a lot of dedi servers with great CPU's but horrible gpu's so that's why I gotta CPU mine. At this diff, it will still produce tons of coins across multiple cpu's. It's worth it plain & simple. Then sit on this bitch till it goes up. Then dumping.
Is there a good tutorial anywhere on how to mine using CPU on the pool? I know there's a program for it but I forgot the name it was on my hard drive that I had to reformat

software is minerd you can find it on Google unless you got a Xeon Intel it's not even worth the energy usage bro you gotta go GPU or go home for realz man this is the big league
any exchanges working with the re-launch? Looking to buy some CAC for Doge

Not at the moment but there will be soon.

bittrex?

r u trying to sell ur coins this early man?? U stupid? hold that shit for a few weeks or sell 50% keep 50% you dont know what will happen this could go very far..

bittrex?

Jump to: