Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 176. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
need to get on Cryptsy that's where it's at

That's one of the hardest to get on. Lots of votes are required. I think we can do it if we try!
Activity: 420
need to get on Cryptsy that's where it's at
Activity: 126
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
any exchanges working with the re-launch? Looking to buy some CAC for Doge

no exchanges yet, we have to wait for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Anybody Can Still Claim These Bounties:
  • Mac Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Android Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Paper Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • First Merchant To Accept CaliforniaCoins 1,000,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Get California Coin On CoinMarketCap & Claim 250,000 California Coins
Activity: 420
Found 1 single block using my Intel i5 couldn't believe it  Shocked Diff is to high for CPU now to be effective. Time for the scrypt ASIC miners to jump in  Tongue multipools here we come
Activity: 196

Not yet I don't think probably soon though
Activity: 168
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Any1 been paid from the pool  Huh Huh Huh

I got a few thousand coins pending unconfirmed once I get paid I'll take a quick screenshot & post it here for everybody to know leetpools is working fine.
Anybody Can Still Claim These Bounties:
  • Mac Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Android Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Paper Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • First Merchant To Accept CaliforniaCoins 1,000,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Get California Coin On CoinMarketCap & Claim 250,000 California Coins
Activity: 154
Any1 been paid from the pool  Huh Huh Huh
I can rip most phpbb themes if you have one in mind dev team let me know I'll gladly take that bounty

Not looking for any nulled copies but thanks for the offer. If you have legit themes that would work though. PM me or Add: TheCaliforniaCoin on Skype to join the group chat

lol @ the guy with the cracked themes most phpbb skins are free just google and you will find so many to choose from your head will spin http://www.phpbb3styles.net/
I can rip most phpbb themes if you have one in mind dev team let me know I'll gladly take that bounty

Not looking for any nulled copies but thanks for the offer. If you have legit themes that would work though. PM me or Add: TheCaliforniaCoin on Skype to join the group chat
Activity: 168
This coin could benefit from having a faucet up and you should take the recommendations and create bounties for translations dev

Announcing a 100,000 Bounty For The Following 1) Chinese translation 2) Spanish translation 3) Russian translation

Good stuff dev glad you're listening to the community. This will go far.

Any other suggestions are welcome Smiley Feel free to join the group chat on Skype, add: TheCaliforniaCoin to be added  Smiley

Issue a bounty for a forum design that plain phpBB skin is horrible no offense

If you can do phpbb skin design PM me. 100K bounty
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
This coin could benefit from having a faucet up and you should take the recommendations and create bounties for translations dev

Announcing a 100,000 Bounty For The Following 1) Chinese translation 2) Spanish translation 3) Russian translation

Any other suggestions are welcome Smiley Feel free to join the group chat on Skype, add: TheCaliforniaCoin to be added  Smiley

Giving the dev a hard time isn't cool. That forum has barely been up I'm sure they are working on something prettier man.

Getting a lot of bumps up in here that's good if we can keep up this rate this could go viral by next weekend

I think it'll take more time honestly to go viral like Dogecoin and the others but no doubt it will happen.

I give it like 4 - 6 weeks until we get 5,000+ replies and several exchanges multiple pools with thousands of miners
Jump to: