Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 199. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Congrats on getting the pool up guys now what about getting listed on some exchanges how quickly can we the communuity achieve that

block explorer first me thinks... idk tho.

Block explorer, that's to verify transactions who sent and received them right? Isn't that like super easy to do I'm not a programmer but since every coin has one how hard can it be? Do the exchanges require this what about truly anon coins??

Yes usually block explorers are required to get listed on exchange's

As an incentive I've upped the block explorer bounty to 200,000 CaliforniaCoins

Bounties:
  • Block Explorer Creation 200,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Mac Wallet Creation 100,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Android Wallet Creation 100,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Online Wallet Creation 100,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Paper Wallet Creation 100,000 CaliforniaCoins

Send your CaliforniaCoins To LXuQfny6HUgVVfLi4NMhJs24ZRx88pGvyF

These Will Be Used To Help Pay For Bounties/Give-A-Ways/Faucets!

Help The Community Grow!

Add: TheCaliforniaCoin On Skype

To Join Our Chat Group!  Smiley

That's a big bounty! Would do it if I had the know how
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Congrats on getting the pool up guys now what about getting listed on some exchanges how quickly can we the communuity achieve that

Block explorer, that's to verify transactions who sent and received them right? Isn't that like super easy to do I'm not a programmer but since every coin has one how hard can it be? Do the exchanges require this what about truly anon coins??

Yes usually block explorers are required to get listed on exchange's

As an incentive I've upped the block explorer bounty to 200,000 CaliforniaCoins

Bounties:
  • Block Explorer Creation 200,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Mac Wallet Creation 100,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Android Wallet Creation 100,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Online Wallet Creation 100,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Paper Wallet Creation 100,000 CaliforniaCoins

Help The Community Grow!

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

Activity: 210

edit: altho there was a smaller exchange willing to take us on, if he could get linux src compiled right. the pool owner did, im working with the new src now to try it out. if it works then we may be on an exchange before a block explorer
Activity: 154
Hey OP, can you find out what the block confirmation number is? The pool is set to 120 confirmations before payout, I want to know if its lower than that so we can speed up the payout process for the miners.

Thanks.

how did you get the linux wallet to sync? I still cant do it. the source added to github wont compile for me... the newer source that was merged that is.

edit: minermoon, I figured out why I was getting error compiling. needed to chmod some things apparently. So LeetPoolsOP, im gonna try this new source here and see whats up. If it works I guess I know how you got the wallet to sync lol
Bounties:
  • Mac Wallet Creation 10,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Android Wallet Creation 10,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Online Wallet Creation 10,000 CaliforniaCoins
  • Paper Wallet Creation 10,000 CaliforniaCoins

Help The Community Grow!

Activity: 196
About to get paid from the first ever California Coin pool feeling pretty excited I know this can go somewhere far!

Congrats!!  If you think it's going to go far you can by my CAC cheap!!!

Yeah send me a PM with what you got to offer
Hey OP, can you find out what the block confirmation number is? The pool is set to 120 confirmations before payout, I want to know if its lower than that so we can speed up the payout process for the miners.

Thanks.

Should be 10 confirms
Activity: 507

Thanks.
Bounties:

Help The Community Grow!

Has the pool been tested?Huh??

Dev, here's some constructive criticism, so don't take it personally. If you decide to ever launch another coin, do yourself and the community a favor and be more prepared. That means have pools already lined up, and have working and TESTED Windows, Mac and Linux wallets. If that means having to premine a few blocks with each, then so be it. Just use whatever premine you get for giveaways to get the word out about the coin. Just my thoughts.

The information that we are getting from the daemon is matching the windows debug information. We are accepting shares and everything looks good. Were mining for the first block now.

Awesome. Thank you. I registered. Please do share your linux source or update the changes to the Github repo created by t-minus at

https://github.com/T-minus/CaliforniaCoin

I believe to be included in an exchange, a blockchain explorer will be needed.

hey minermoon, the changes u made on git... were you able to compile the wallet? Im getting an error on it now. Im actually getting an error on the old one as well for some reason, different errors.
this was always one of the most undervalued coins out there.i like the name above most others.

Thanks welcome to our community! Feel free to join us on Skype for the Group chat  Smiley

Bounties:

Help The Community Grow!

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
About to get paid from the first ever California Coin pool feeling pretty excited I know this can go somewhere far!

Congrats!!  If you think it's going to go far you can by my CAC cheap!!!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
this was always one of the most undervalued coins out there.i like the name above most others.
Activity: 196
legendary
My guess is (and the DEV can check with the programmer) is that it's hardcoded that the diff will increase with the block count, the more blocks mined the higher the diff.  If they can implement KGW or something like that it should take care of it.  diff should be regulated by the network hashrate not the # of blocks.  If we had a 100 Mh/s on the net, I can see having this high diff. 

You can stop bashing it now in an effort to get diff to lower so you can mine quicker Wink

Like I said I'm not mining it!!  But the DIFF is still screwed up!
Here is another coin with a similar network hashrate.
"blocks" : 79964,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.23904884,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 11091262

Here is CAC
blocks" : 7150,
"difficulty" : 1.97871377,
"networkhashps" : 9948175,
"pooledtx" : 3,
"testnet" : false

Something isn't right!!!

I dont know a whole lot about all this difficulty and what not, really much of the technical side of crypto currency.... but from looking at that compared to calicoin difficulty is def. not what it should be this early... hm.. any crypto veterans know why this would be? how it can be fixed? lets get this shit crackin! if it needs an update lets do it.. Do you have any ideas whats causing this madmarty?
legendary

You can stop bashing it now in an effort to get diff to lower so you can mine quicker Wink

Like I said I'm not mining it!!  But the DIFF is still screwed up!
Here is another coin with a similar network hashrate.
"blocks" : 79964,
"difficulty" : 0.23904884,
"networkhashps" : 11091262

Here is CAC
blocks" : 7150,
"difficulty" : 1.97871377,
"networkhashps" : 9948175,
"pooledtx" : 3,
"testnet" : false

Something isn't right!!!
awesome! I see the new commit! only problem is im a noob to github and just did it to help dev. What steps do I need to take now? Do I have to update anything on git to have the changes show? gonna try playing around with it now.

edit: took care of it..
Jump to: