Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 4. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
another 350k paid out, who is next

Can I get some too? I can't even register  Grin Grin Grin

sorry this is when you have mined only and got funds stuck on it

yes you cant register at the moment lol

I've been trying for 5-6 hours. This is what I got:
http://i.imgur.com/FFEJTct.jpg
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
ok got my CAC payed out,thanks Smiley

sorry this is when you have mined only and got funds stuck on it

yes you cant register at the moment lol

Right as i can not get hold of dev at the moment for what ever reason can anyone who has coins stuck in the pool send me a private msg with the amount (check in your account on the pool) at let me know how many. Also your CAC address and username on the pool.

I will then check this and personally pay if the amount is correct from my private fund.

Once the pool is running and I get hold of Dev you can keep the Coins on your account too.

This what I offer here has nothing to do with Dev I do this as I support the community and also fund actually also the cost of the server, What i don't do is develop the coin but I fund dev work.

I have just checked and see every once coins so send me a personal PM with your CAC address and I as I said will personally pay this from my own funds.

Also the pool has what i can see just over 750000 CAC ready for donations. I personally will double this if you decide the charity and then we trade the amount on c-cex and give it to a charity.

In the mean time i will try to get hold of dev so the new things get switched live....

Can't even get logged into the pool to see how many coins I have stuck out there Sad

pm your username and cac address i can see how many
Activity: 30
Right as i can not get hold of dev at the moment for what ever reason can anyone who has coins stuck in the pool send me a private msg with the amount (check in your account on the pool) at let me know how many. Also your CAC address and username on the pool.

I will then check this and personally pay if the amount is correct from my private fund.

Once the pool is running and I get hold of Dev you can keep the Coins on your account too.

This what I offer here has nothing to do with Dev I do this as I support the community and also fund actually also the cost of the server, What i don't do is develop the coin but I fund dev work.

I have just checked and see every once coins so send me a personal PM with your CAC address and I as I said will personally pay this from my own funds.

Also the pool has what i can see just over 750000 CAC ready for donations. I personally will double this if you decide the charity and then we trade the amount on c-cex and give it to a charity.

In the mean time i will try to get hold of dev so the new things get switched live....

Can't even get logged into the pool to see how many coins I have stuck out there Sad
Anyone interested in buying my coins in bulk please let me know. I can sell for the normal 1 satoshi if you want to try and resell it for more.

dont sell em yet just a tip
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Anyone interested in buying my coins in bulk please let me know. I can sell for the normal 1 satoshi if you want to try and resell it for more.
First 400K paid out who is next?

thank you for that  Smiley

send me a pm with you CAC address and miner user name
Activity: 336

thank you for that  Smiley

Activity: 30
who else has coins stuck in the official pool, that has been offline for about a day now?
i think we must calm down this is a good coin with great future.

haha
its just like any other alt coin

move on
Move on when you are moving on why are you still here smartass ? Grin
Activity: 58

haha
its just like any other alt coin

move on
The official pool doesn't load and TripleHeXX closed. Where to mine?
the time difference and the work to early morning from the last 6-7 days maybe got him i dont know.
i know i wish he could be more social but dont judge people like you judge for yourself.
We all have day jobs,families and etc maybe something happen... i hope not bad one.
Today tomorrow he will come up with something Smiley
The official pool doesn't load and TripleHeXX closed. Where to mine?
i think that he is doing something big and have no time to deal with thread.... i know coders who only code well but social are terrible Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
so dont make panic we can wait a lil bit more and lets hope it will be huge for us Smiley

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: