Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 49. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Snap up all the cheapos they soon be hitting the moon pockets full Cheesy

Let's hope so, there's a real buzz around this coin atm and i dont mean all the stoners  Grin

ahaha GOOD WORK CALI COIN! Let's get this moooooovin Cheesy  I hope that 20million coins i picked up a while back at 1 satoshi was a good deal Tongue

1 satoshi will turn into 100 satoshi one day  Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
come on guys, get on board and retweet and get your free CAC!
How many times can i re tweet for bounty Grin

Don't think dev has a limit for that but I'll ask him on Skype
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
The MultiPool Would Have Been Up Already Sadly https://twitter.com/livechains Has Reported An Outage They Are Working On It As Fast As They Can
Activity: 84
Multipool tonight or the dev are still blazing?

Dev! get on it! I just spent 6.3 Bucks from my cash stash on votes!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Multipool tonight or the dev are still blazing?
I LOVE CALIFORNIA! I made a tiny bit of BTC off of CAC.  Because I love CALI so much (not everything about it though, Love the weed) I put my coins where my mouth is and will be putting up some BTC for voting on ccex.  <3 anyone else?

INFINITY! J/K I dont know lol
Activity: 336

Let's hope so, there's a real buzz around this coin atm and i dont mean all the stoners  Grin

ahaha GOOD WORK CALI COIN! Let's get this moooooovin Cheesy  I hope that 20million coins i picked up a while back at 1 satoshi was a good deal Tongue
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Let's hope so, there's a real buzz around this coin atm and i dont mean all the stoners  Grin

Activity: 188
Activity: 336

Thats hilarious Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am asking because we are waiting it from yesterday with the post 98% ready just one coin to sync and we are done!
Thats why i am asking again and again bro Smiley

I was awake till 5 am european time to wait to put few rigs in the multipool but at dawn i decided to go to bed.
Now we have a promise for later today or tomorrow.Ok of course we wait, we all want cali to the moon and beyond.
But putting some info about the problem is a good way to say we are finalizing be patient Smiley

So grab provisions for Shuttle blast off - because we are gettin rich  Cool
Activity: 168
Activity: 196
C'mon Dev get this pool up prove the nay-sayers wrong..
Activity: 154
ok what is happening ?
The smoke was his choice but what about given word for delivering multipool for all of us ?
I contacted more than 10 people to look at the thread for announcing the multipool and now they are all pissed because they think its a joke Sad

Tell me what to tell them i am waiting but they aren't  Undecided

It's not a joke at all. It'll be up shortly. We anticipated it to be up earlier however due to some technical difficulties it'll be released later today or early tomorrow. I'll be making an announcement and changing the thread title to inform everybody! Please be patient we promise you this is not a joke we are working until 5AM California time to make it a reality. We guarantee the pool will be up soon.

I got faith in you guys  Cool

Also ordered 2 new ASIC miners gonna put them to use as soon as I get them  Cool

CAC to the moon  Cool

Im in the market for some ASIC what'd you pick up?
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Do we need a Swisscex account for the multi pool?
Pages:
Jump to: