Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 52. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

I can confirm we are testing the multi pool and within the final stages before going live.  Hold onto your CACs!! When the multipool goes live there will be constant buy pressure on the exchange which should drive price up higher.

-Message brought to you by Canadian Investors Club and their Dog Sled Team.

Is this going viral up in Canada too  Cool holy shit that'd be awesome since you guys had the first BitCoin ATM and you guys are cool with new stuff  Cool

I'm Canadian too and I have a few million CaliforniaCoin (for the moment)

Let's send this to 100 satoshi.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The Last Coin Is Syncing On The Server So We're Almost Ready Soon We'll Post The Info Here So Everyone Can Start Mining On Our New MultiPool  Grin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The Last Coin Is Syncing On The Server So We're Almost Ready Soon We'll Post The Info Here So Everyone Can Start Mining On Our New MultiPool  Grin

glad to hear that
Activity: 126
cmon are we there yet? I feel like a kid waiting for his Christmas presents  Cheesy
Activity: 196
I can see this coin going to the top 30 within a couple weeks with this multipool and all the support we're beginning to receive from the community we are going to go super viral!

Yeah a lot of potential left in for CAC super glad I jumped on board early I missed out on a lot of other coins and sat watched my friends mine make tons of money lol glad I am here with you all long live California Coin
I can see this coin going to the top 30 within a couple weeks with this multipool and all the support we're beginning to receive from the community we are going to go super viral!
Activity: 98
Multi Pool Is Currently Being Tested All Looks Good Should Be Ready For The Public in 1 Hour  Smiley

Done yet?

It is a good gift for my birthday  Grin

I wish you all good health and fortune  Cool
HAPPY B'DAY
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Any pools other than http://cac.pools.triplehexxx.net ?
They seem to have lost blocks.

There's this other pool http://cac.poolsofhonor.com/ also Multipool is being worked on by the Dev right now so that should almost be up shortly  Wink
Activity: 70
Multi Pool Is Currently Being Tested All Looks Good Should Be Ready For The Public in 1 Hour  Smiley

is it ready?
Activity: 104
Any pools other than http://cac.pools.triplehexxx.net ?
They seem to have lost blocks.
Activity: 154
Hello everyone,

I can confirm we are testing the multi pool and within the final stages before going live.  Hold onto your CACs!! When the multipool goes live there will be constant buy pressure on the exchange which should drive price up higher.

Is this going viral up in Canada too  Cool holy shit that'd be awesome since you guys had the first BitCoin ATM and you guys are cool with new stuff  Cool
Activity: 112

Will we need a swisscex account?
Activity: 196
lets hope soon a pot shop will open the doors for Cali  Cool

Multipool coming up today and we are going to mine with grater hash i am sure about it Smiley

Wish I could buy pot with my CAC I'd be stoned silly off my ass all day haha
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Hello everyone,

Grin good stuff cant wait!
Activity: 336

Done yet?

It is a good gift for my birthday  Grin

I wish you all good health and fortune  Cool
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Done yet?
Activity: 336

Ok thank you very much i am going to take supplies because we are going to the stars  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: