Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 50. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ok what is happening ?
The smoke was his choice but what about given word for delivering multipool for all of us ?
I contacted more than 10 people to look at the thread for announcing the multipool and now they are all pissed because they think its a joke Sad

Tell me what to tell them i am waiting but they aren't  Undecided

I feel ya man im getting impatient too but u gotta remember good things come to those who wait. In the mean time going to mine some other altcoins and trade to CAC because the price people are willing to sell for is just so cheap I can't resist!
Activity: 112
ok what is happening ?
The smoke was his choice but what about given word for delivering multipool for all of us ?
I contacted more than 10 people to look at the thread for announcing the multipool and now they are all pissed because they think its a joke Sad

It's not a joke at all. It'll be up shortly. We anticipated it to be up earlier however due to some technical difficulties it'll be released later today or early tomorrow. I'll be making an announcement and changing the thread title to inform everybody! Please be patient we promise you this is not a joke we are working until 5AM California time to make it a reality. We guarantee the pool will be up soon.

I got faith in you guys  Cool

Also ordered 2 new ASIC miners gonna put them to use as soon as I get them  Cool

CAC to the moon  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
ok what is happening ?

It's not a joke at all. It'll be up shortly. We anticipated it to be up earlier however due to some technical difficulties it'll be released later today or early tomorrow. I'll be making an announcement and changing the thread title to inform everybody! Please be patient we promise you this is not a joke we are working until 5AM California time to make it a reality. We guarantee the pool will be up soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
ok what is happening ?

lol ok the getting high thing was funny but we actually really want MultiPool tonight
+10000000000000 asap
Activity: 406
lol ok the getting high thing was funny but we actually really want MultiPool tonight
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Here you go:
Code:
addnode=54.219.174.146
addnode=83.212.117.249
addnode=85.11.162.183
addnode=78.98.214.151
addnode=111.69.162.199

I get a Method not found (code -32601) error
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
$1.00 is possible if we can get on the News and if California accepts CAC as a legal currency like they did for BTC recently shit can happen very fast.

they wont accept some random currency if it took them that long and at that value for bitcoin to be accepted.

Random currency? LOL bitcoin was a "random currency" one day too

and this is nothing but a copy

like omg guise cali 4 lyfe we got dis!1  Huh Huh Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
One of the coins had an error synching the wallet - so we want to remove it from the list - so now we need to wait for the coder to remove it.. thing is the coder got high and went out.. so... yea.. lol.

we are waiting.  sorry Smiley - its happening.. just waiting on someone now.

I WAS GONNA START A MULTIPOOL
UNTIL I GOT HIGH

I WAS GONNA TAKE THIS COIN TO THE MOON
BUT THEN I GOT HIGH

NOW ERRBODY'S WAITIN' ON ME
AND I KNOW WHY
Activity: 406
whats happening with the multipool?Huh
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

One of the coins had an error synching the wallet - so we want to remove it from the list - so now we need to wait for the coder to remove it.. thing is the coder got high and went out.. so... yea.. lol.

we are waiting.  sorry Smiley - its happening.. just waiting on someone now.

lol @ the coder getting high  Grin Grin

It's okay everyone, he's just blazin.

Super excited to pump this up to 100 satoshi and be rich lol

100 satoshi would be a dream!!!!
just imagine to reach the dogecoin highest price 480 satoshi  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

It was surprising when Doge did that because everybody thought the joke currency would die out but little did they know there was a growing community!

Also I predict CAC will surpass Doge one day simply because Doge has like 4X the coins CAC has.
Sm0k3WeeDEveryD@Y are doing the coding for the multipool ? Grin Cheesy
Activity: 196

just imagine to reach the dogecoin highest price 480 satoshi  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

It was surprising when Doge did that because everybody thought the joke currency would die out but little did they know there was a growing community!

Also I predict CAC will surpass Doge one day simply because Doge has like 4X the coins CAC has.

if CAC surpasses Doge we're all 6 figure earners  Grin
Activity: 168

Activity: 70
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Looks like some delays caused by a wallet not syncing up
Activity: 196
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

we are waiting.  sorry Smiley - its happening.. just waiting on someone now.

lol @ the coder getting high  Grin Grin
Activity: 112
One Of The Coins On The Multi Pool Hasn't Synced We Are Trouble Shooting Now We Sincerely Apologize For The Delay

shit happens im sure u guys will fix it  Smiley
Activity: 420
Californian Marijuana Dispensers, we should contact them tomorrow!

Accept CaliCoin!

THC 35 CAP Top Shelf Kingdom
Panorama City, California

San Jose Medicinal Group
San Jose, California

Bay Leaf 2
San Jose, California

The Healing Gardens Collective
Santa Barbara, California

GLD (Green Light District)
Torrance, California

Canna-Remedies
Chino, California

Compassion Collective
Santa Barbara, California

GWest LA
Los Angeles, California

Amsterdam's Garden
San Jose, California

Natures Love Collective
Vallejo, California

Buddy's Cannabis Patient Collective
San Jose, California

IE Meds
Lake Elsinore, California

Diego Kush Delivery
San Diego, California

TROJAN WELLNESS
Apple Valley, California

Any one of these accept crypto at the moment? It might be a bit hard to explain altcoins to a newbie so we should hit up the shops that already accept BTC for pot it'll make our live's a lot easier!
Activity: 126
One Of The Coins On The Multi Pool Hasn't Synced We Are Trouble Shooting Now We Sincerely Apologize For The Delay
Activity: 154
$1.00 is possible if we can get on the News and if California accepts CAC as a legal currency like they did for BTC recently shit can happen very fast.

they wont accept some random currency if it took them that long and at that value for bitcoin to be accepted.

Random currency? LOL bitcoin was a "random currency" one day too
Pages:
Jump to: