Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 62. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
with a running multipool we should get sky high very quickly.
Dev i wrote it several times but you don't even want to comment it but why should you decrease the total amount of money they are way to much,less coins mean better price because of scarce. Many different coin did it an it has only positive effect on the coin but its the community  choice after all, all of us should want it Smiley

Maybe like 10B instead of 16B

But the main reason Doge is going down is because they keep ADDING coins.

CAC already has a fixed limit. Almost 2B coins mined to this day and it's still very early.

Time will tell how much CAC is worth but it's severely undervalued right now that's a fact
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The reducing of thw can happen very easily.i saw post from secwral devs taht the should only vhange the value in the code Smiley thats it. We are bilions may be a bilion is ok too.please all community speak yiur mind to this mater.Reducing means price up,soon after we hit the big exanges we are going up and then down just like doge because of the great amount of coins.thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
2 hard to solo mine but that's a good sign hopefully the people won't get rid of their CAC for peanuts now.

The harder to mine = more it's worth  Wink

yeah I kno

Just hoping I could mine more before the big boys come and play.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
2 hard to solo mine but that's a good sign hopefully the people won't get rid of their CAC for peanuts now.

The harder to mine = more it's worth  Wink
Activity: 112
Our value on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/ is growing we are currently #229 I remember a few days ago we were in the 400's at this rate this can be a top 50 coin very soon!

Wow  Smiley I noticed that too holy shit this thing can grow super fast with the support of all of us  Cool

Imagine in 4 - 6 weeks how much it'll be worth!
Dev you need to offer a new bounty for Facebook posts that social network alone can make or break any altcoin.

We need to start a California Coin fanpage on Facebook and keep it active.

Also we need to make sure the other communities hear about us so it would help if someone sent message's to all the other altcoins telling them what CAC is all about.
Activity: 168
Guys dont sell your CAC for cheap your only making other newbs sell for cheap too, encourage others to hold so we can all grow over the long term. This isn't about get rich quick this shit takes time at least a few weeks. lol
Activity: 196
Our value on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/ is growing we are currently #229 I remember a few days ago we were in the 400's at this rate this can be a top 50 coin very soon!

Wow  Smiley I noticed that too holy shit this thing can grow super fast with the support of all of us  Cool
Activity: 154
Just re-tweeted! Sent a PM with my address Dev
Activity: 70
Is that multipool almost done sorry if I'm being too anxious heh.
Dev i wrote it several times but you don't even want to comment it but why should you decrease the total amount of money they are way to much,less coins mean better price because of scarce. Many different coin did it an it has only positive effect on the coin but its the community  choice after all, all of us should want it Smiley

yeah if this coin had like 2 million coins instead of 16 billion this would be worth a lot more food for thought this is a good idea how easily it can be done is the question
Activity: 112
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
nice to see some mh/s on the network  Tongue
Activity: 154
This multipool idea sounds like a sure fire winner just having that daily trading activity will do a lot of good for CAC

Gonna be a big spike in value I imagine once it's ready!
This multipool idea sounds like a sure fire winner just having that daily trading activity will do a lot of good for CAC
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Solo mining till the multipool gets up  Cool

You might want to mine @ cac.poolsofhonor.com. It's going to be hard solo mining now.

Waiting to get paid from your pool

confirmations are on 60, not 30 as it said in the OP, we put it that way... cause its safer for the crons...
if you dont know what crons are i can explain. i dont understand why so hostility here....
Pages:
Jump to: