Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 61. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
People are buying CACs for 0.00000002 per BTC - do NOT sell for less or you are giving away your valuable CACs.  

Its obvious shits on the starting phase of going viral here.  You will be sorry later if you sell now.

Wonder how long it will take for CAC to hit 0.000003 I bet it won't be much longer.

1 week tops dude
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
People are buying CACs for 0.00000002 per BTC - do NOT sell for less or you are giving away your valuable CACs. 

Its obvious shits on the starting phase of going viral here.  You will be sorry later if you sell now.

Wonder how long it will take for CAC to hit 0.000003 I bet it won't be much longer.

at this rate... 24 hours or so... if not less.

what we need now is for more people to ask other exchanges to get added.  has everyone mesaged cryptsy?  mintpal ?  bittrex?  those are the top 3 volume exchanges.... we just need to get on one of them now and you will see the cac explosion in your mouths. 

trust me.

I sent MintPal a message  Grin Hopefully we get on there soon gonna be rich as fuck when this hits $0.001
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Its obvious shits on the starting phase of going viral here.  You will be sorry later if you sell now.

at this rate... 24 hours or so... if not less.

what we need now is for more people to ask other exchanges to get added.  has everyone mesaged cryptsy?  mintpal ?  bittrex?  those are the top 3 volume exchanges.... we just need to get on one of them now and you will see the cac explosion in your mouths.  

trust me.
Activity: 196

few days perhaps  Cool
Activity: 420

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
we are at 186 http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/ it is going the right way
up t0 02 Smiley

WOW!!!!!!!! This has some serious potential

Activity: 98
Activity: 168
the logo is really bad looking!  Grin

Yeah it sucks not creative like Whitecoin/YellowCoin/BlackCoin lol
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
the logo is really bad looking!  Grin
Activity: 168
How many things are made in California for example like the iPhone but designed in China?

We can't forget our friends in the world!

We need support from everyone and because of that I am announcing a 10,000,000 CAC Bounty For Chinese Thread Translation & Member Must Keep The Thread Active To Get The Chinese Market Interested In CAC!

Can't they just use Google translate or am I missing something here

sometimes words won't get translated properly so it's best to know the langauge and do it manually  Smiley
How many things are made in California for example like the iPhone but designed in China?

We need support from everyone and because of that I am announcing a 10,000,000 CAC Bounty For Chinese Thread Translation & Member Must Keep The Thread Active To Get The Chinese Market Interested In CAC!

no - most top coins on coinmarket cap have their own threads for different languages written by people who speak in those languages.  Not some clumsy translation service.  This also helps get those types of communities involved in the coin.  So if you want your CAC to go to the top on marketcap then we need interested communities from other cultures.  

-my opinion
Activity: 112

I love this!! Chinese must be interested in CAC! 

Any chinese members here can help with the Chinese OP ?

I speak Romanian I'll do the Romanian translation wish I could do Chinese  Tongue too hard for me too

I love this!! Chinese must be interested in CAC! 

Any chinese members here can help with the Chinese OP ?
Activity: 70

Activity: 126

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The reducing of thw can happen very easily.i saw post from secwral devs taht the should only vhange the value in the code Smiley thats it. We are bilions may be a bilion is ok too.please all community speak yiur mind to this mater.Reducing means price up,soon after we hit the big exanges we are going up and then down just like doge because of the great amount of coins.thank you

I think the amount of coins is just about right. People lose wallets due to bad hard drives and shit so 16 billion isn't really that much. A lot of coins have more for example Bytecoin has 158 billion and it's trading at $0.000023 which is more than CAC is currently trading for. It's all really about the marketing once the multipool is ready once the word of mouth goes viral on the internet this coin will be very popular.
Decreasing to at least 8 bilion is a very good tactic,if you are an investor how much coins will you buy if you know that there 16 bilion ?
For the doge mistake of adding coins is something that i laugh my self out at the begining of doge Cheesy
If we reduce the amount and deliver proper marketing we can go sku high not just a currencie for a quick buck,because most of the holders are dumping bad when the price is up even on 0.00000005
Which is not much at all,when all those weak hands dump at price low like that and we are through.I am not convicing anybody just speaking from my personal experience which is only 3 years.
We must create a stable economic for investors and minera or we are doomed for a short glory and no future
Activity: 112
The reducing of thw can happen very easily.i saw post from secwral devs taht the should only vhange the value in the code Smiley thats it. We are bilions may be a bilion is ok too.please all community speak yiur mind to this mater.Reducing means price up,soon after we hit the big exanges we are going up and then down just like doge because of the great amount of coins.thank you

I think the amount of coins is just about right. People lose wallets due to bad hard drives and shit so 16 billion isn't really that much. A lot of coins have more for example Bytecoin has 158 billion and it's trading at $0.000023 which is more than CAC is currently trading for. It's all really about the marketing once the multipool is ready once the word of mouth goes viral on the internet this coin will be very popular.
Pages:
Jump to: