Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 76. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
GL guys, I bought some about a week or so ago....and not even one transaction since afterwards lol.  Nobody after me was willing to throw down some change for the what could arguably be one of the best and worst states in America.

I really like that this coin is zombiefied because, since the hype is over, this is a great opportunity to do a Phoenix Revival.

I think getting the word out there, re-branding, and starting a new thread would be good.  Figure out a way to revive without starting the coin over.  Hope it can work, it's very hard to raise the dead.
Activity: 112
This coin is in need of serious marketing help and it could go viral and do very well if the community gets behind it.

Being from California the idea sounds cool it's just that there's 101+ altcoins coming out every few months so we need to market to make this go big.

agreed lets get behind this and show the world what the 8th most powerful economy can do!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
huge news on Yahoo right now

Billionaire's breakup plan would chop California into six states

http://news.yahoo.com/billionaires-breakup-plan-chop-california-six-states-012144464.html

Hmm quite interesting wonder where this will go.
Activity: 168

http://news.yahoo.com/billionaires-breakup-plan-chop-california-six-states-012144464.html

I think it would be great if this made the people of our state use digital currency's more as it's in the control of the people and not in the special interests senators who don't care about the border because they won't ever be the victim of a crime with all their 16 body guards.
Activity: 196

Activity: 70
This coin is in need of serious marketing help and it could go viral and do very well if the community gets behind it.

Being from California the idea sounds cool it's just that there's 101+ altcoins coming out every few months so we need to market to make this go big.
When will the new vbulletin be up dev?

As promised I mentioned it'll be done today and I am a man of my word!

Join the forum we will be having some cool give-a-ways! Including a 270X from MSI!

thecaliforniacoin.com

Where is the 270x giveaway?
Activity: 420

Join the forum we will be having some cool give-a-ways! Including a 270X from MSI!

thecaliforniacoin.com

just signed up gonna try to add a few topics to get it active.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

thecaliforniacoin.com

Nicely done!  Smiley

Now it just needs content + a theme!
Activity: 126

thecaliforniacoin.com
We need to look at how the other coins are gaining momentum and do what they are doing.

This includes 1) give-a-ways like GPU's and stuff 2) attracting more merchants 3) repeating step 1 & 2

We do this and we will keep growing.

+1 for some type of giveaway

We had a 500coin per block giveaway on the pool, but we have now used all our funds.

We will start looking at ways to get traction in the markets

Did you find all the blocks yourself and reward them to yourself? lol
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site
We need to look at how the other coins are gaining momentum and do what they are doing.

This includes 1) give-a-ways like GPU's and stuff 2) attracting more merchants 3) repeating step 1 & 2

We had a 500coin per block giveaway on the pool, but we have now used all our funds.

We will start looking at ways to get traction in the markets

Activity: 168

If you live in Cali support your state! As far as price goes, uhh you probably wont a better deal than right now seeing as the price is at the floor of the Mariana trench.  It's all up hill from here Cheesy

Agreed it's only going up from here on out and as mining gets harder I doubt people will sell their CAC coins for dirt cheap prices like right now.

to the moon is where we are headed  Cool
New permanent seed node created for  Smiley

cac.seeds.triplehexxx.net

can add to coin.conf
addnode=cac.seeds.triplehexxx.net

^ this guy is dedicated and helpful  Smiley we need more people like you bro
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Yo did you all hear about this a new law in California requires some dispensaries to give free pot to low income people we should contact some of these guys http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/pot-luck--berkley-dispensaries-now-required-to-give-free-marijuana-to-the-poor-170035152.html and have them sell pot for CAC that would be a good marketing campaign I would think

I'll look them up on Google and send them an e-mail telling them about our coin and perhaps maybe they can get on board with california coin we really do need big merchants to make this go viral!!!
If you live in Cali support your state! As far as price goes, uhh you probably wont a better deal than right now seeing as the price is at the floor of the Mariana trench.  It's all up hill from here Cheesy

Agreed it's only going up from here on out and as mining gets harder I doubt people will sell their CAC coins for dirt cheap prices like right now.
Pages:
Jump to: