Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 77. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yo did you all hear about this a new law in California requires some dispensaries to give free pot to low income people we should contact some of these guys http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/pot-luck--berkley-dispensaries-now-required-to-give-free-marijuana-to-the-poor-170035152.html and have them sell pot for CAC that would be a good marketing campaign I would think

Hmm I wonder how well that will work out for them giving free pot when they could be charging for it lol.

They might as well be accepting CAC send me their contact details I'll get a hold of them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yo did you all hear about this a new law in California requires some dispensaries to give free pot to low income people we should contact some of these guys http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/pot-luck--berkley-dispensaries-now-required-to-give-free-marijuana-to-the-poor-170035152.html and have them sell pot for CAC that would be a good marketing campaign I would think
Activity: 84
If you live in Cali support your state! As far as price goes, uhh you probably wont a better deal than right now seeing as the price is at the floor of the Mariana trench.  It's all up hill from here Cheesy
Activity: 126
hey dev just so you know you forgot to update the new pool in the OP

It's been added to the original post.  Smiley
Wow, GL guys on the reset.  Hope this one times a success!

You are in Cali and you can't bribe a celebrity to endorse cali coin?  Just get a bunch of strippers wearing calicoins as pasties or something to walk down the beach and do jumping jacks while passing out free calicoins Cheesy

But on the reals, you might need a proper website and a good graphic artist cause your editing department needs a bit of an upgrade

Yeah can you make a better website the dev announced a bounty in the group chat on Skype you could take that bounty and sit on it  Smiley

lol, oh you don't want me to make a website. 
Activity: 154
hey dev just so you know you forgot to update the new pool in the OP
Activity: 420

You are in Cali and you can't bribe a celebrity to endorse cali coin?  Just get a bunch of strippers wearing calicoins as pasties or something to walk down the beach and do jumping jacks while passing out free calicoins Cheesy

But on the reals, you might need a proper website and a good graphic artist cause your editing department needs a bit of an upgrade

Yeah can you make a better website the dev announced a bounty in the group chat on Skype you could take that bounty and sit on it  Smiley
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
just to let you all know that i have claimed the 10 million cac coins for getting a pool owner to open up a pool for the coin

We still have not received the pool bounty.

Please post your CAC address in a reply here.

It will be sent to you right away!  Smiley

Ccsq9JUmdCK3wXYCr3esuqd2Qw6Zni9AnB

Thanks, It will help us promote the pool with bonus's etc Smiley
i currently hold 13810911.68605749 and sold 2 mil to fund mining for the next three days also im not planning on selling them all the 2 mill was to pay for supporting mining and a little profit for them myself

just to let you all know that i have claimed the 10 million cac coins for getting a pool owner to open up a pool for the coin

It will be sent to you right away!  Smiley

Your 10,000,000 CAC Coins Have Been Sent!  Grin

You Can Claim Another 10,000,000 Coins By E-mailing All Your Pools To Inform Them About The New CAC Pool  Grin
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site
New permanent seed node created for  Smiley

cac.seeds.triplehexxx.net

can add to coin.conf
addnode=cac.seeds.triplehexxx.net
Fuck I hate this site

Activity: 112
instead of begging how about you all try to mine for once
1 miner on the pool isnt doing shit

ive currently mined over 7mil CAC but have stopped as ive ran out of ltc and btc and waiting for my order to sell on swisscex trade before i can mine again

ive found a total of 838 blocks

You do realize that if you are selling now you are gonna regret it later when the value goes up to something like $0.0001

Fuck I hate this site

I stopped mining cuz I'm getting to few coins now some dude has way too much hashpower and that's not fair IMHO

you do realize the harder it is to mine the more valuable it becomes right?

Ok, I have setup a 500 CAC block finder bonus on the pool to encourage new users, If you find the block you get an extra 500 coins

http://cac.pools.triplehexxx.net

Spread the word if you can

ive currently mined over 7mil CAC but have stopped as ive ran out of ltc and btc and waiting for my order to sell on swisscex trade before i can mine again

ive found a total of 838 blocks
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
It's not fair? They spent money to have that hashrate.

lol people always complain life ain't fair democrats or republicans suck people always looking to make excuses for themselves  Tongue

You should Skype the dev he always responds quickly when he's online his username is thecaliforniacoin

as this user has said just contact him on skype and he will sort this out for you
Activity: 373
It's not fair? They spent money to have that hashrate.
Activity: 420

I stopped mining cuz I'm getting to few coins now some dude has way too much hashpower and that's not fair IMHO
Pages:
Jump to: