Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 75. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When will the new vbulletin be up dev?

As promised I mentioned it'll be done today and I am a man of my word!

Join the forum we will be having some cool give-a-ways! Including a 270X from MSI!

thecaliforniacoin.com

Whens the giveaway happening? I definitely need a new GPU! my 7950 died some time ago and want to try and get my CAC back up to 1.3 million since i love them as hard drive corrupted-.-

+1 bump also wondering when the giveaway will occur if dev could reply back that'd be great thx in advance
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
hype it up man that's all there is to it without hype Apple would be just another cell phone maker but with hype = big $$
Activity: 84
Hey got a buddy with over 120k libertarian subscribers on Youtube.  Very popular group of news guys living in LA California right now.  I don't want to say who they are right now because some of you might know who they are, but they are very popular and very active in the libertarian community.  I was just talking to one of them about California coin and what's going on right now and he seemed to be interested in maybe working with you on trying to increase the California coin brand.

Any suggestions?

Oh and I was also thinking, what about making a crap load of paper wallets and just passing them out at Cali events, like those cannabis farmers market that just got temporarily shut down in LA.  The paper wallets can help teach Californians about the goals of california coin.  Give out the paper wallets for free and ask the vendors to accept them at the market for trade in small promo/sample stuff at first until the market get's some traction.

Explain to your buddy how these coins can grow over time and if he doesn't understand too quickly I would reference this article from Business Week

He says he bought his first batch of virtual currency, 5,000 coins, at 20¢ each. On April 10, Bitcoins traded for as much as $258 each.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-04-10/meet-the-bitcoin-millionaires

In other words, cha-ching!

Yea, gotcha.  That's not very convincing and it has nothing to do with the value of California coin.  It's not a matter of understanding crypto currency, it's about how much effort is put into it and I'm not going to just start hyping it if there is no dev support.  Know what I mean?

This has to be a group effort, not just using people with access to others and pushing people to buy without there being incentive to use it.

This will directly affect his standing with his group.  If he does this and it becomes cali coin P&D #2 then it would be bad for him also.  

I'm sure we can figure something out.  Does not have to be today, slow and steady wins the race.

Dev is super active man he's on Skype all day add him TheCaliforniaCoin to join our group chat  Smiley

cool, ill do that.
Activity: 196
Hey got a buddy with over 120k libertarian subscribers on Youtube.  Very popular group of news guys living in LA California right now.  I don't want to say who they are right now because some of you might know who they are, but they are very popular and very active in the libertarian community.  I was just talking to one of them about California coin and what's going on right now and he seemed to be interested in maybe working with you on trying to increase the California coin brand.

Any suggestions?

Oh and I was also thinking, what about making a crap load of paper wallets and just passing them out at Cali events, like those cannabis farmers market that just got temporarily shut down in LA.  The paper wallets can help teach Californians about the goals of california coin.  Give out the paper wallets for free and ask the vendors to accept them at the market for trade in small promo/sample stuff at first until the market get's some traction.

Explain to your buddy how these coins can grow over time and if he doesn't understand too quickly I would reference this article from Business Week

He says he bought his first batch of virtual currency, 5,000 coins, at 20¢ each. On April 10, Bitcoins traded for as much as $258 each.

Yea, gotcha.  That's not very convincing and it has nothing to do with the value of California coin.  It's not a matter of understanding crypto currency, it's about how much effort is put into it and I'm not going to just start hyping it if there is no dev support.  Know what I mean?

This has to be a group effort, not just using people with access to others and pushing people to buy without there being incentive to use it.

This will directly affect his standing with his group.  If he does this and it becomes cali coin P&D #2 then it would be bad for him also.  

I'm sure we can figure something out.  Does not have to be today, slow and steady wins the race.

For a coin to be successful it requires way more than just 'dev' support it requires support from us Californians and the rest of the crypto community.

We all need to do what we can to make this go viral because we all have an interest in seeing this become successful as we're early miners.

Slow and steady wins the race as you mentioned but we all know we want it to happen quicker  lol
Activity: 420

Any suggestions?

Dev is super active man he's on Skype all day add him TheCaliforniaCoin to join our group chat  Smiley

Any suggestions?

Yea, gotcha.  That's not very convincing and it has nothing to do with the value of California coin.  It's not a matter of understanding crypto currency, it's about how much effort is put into it and I'm not going to just start hyping it if there is no dev support.  Know what I mean?

This will directly affect his standing with his group.  If he does this and it becomes cali coin P&D #2 then it would be bad for him also. 

I'm sure we can figure something out.  Does not have to be today, slow and steady wins the race.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

Any suggestions?

In other words, cha-ching!  Cool
Activity: 70

Any suggestions?

If your buddy could perhaps make a YouTube video you mentioned he has a lot of subs that right there would make us go viral!

Any suggestions?

yea handing out paper wallets would be a good idea man for sure

Any suggestions?

Activity: 225
When will the new vbulletin be up dev?

As promised I mentioned it'll be done today and I am a man of my word!

Join the forum we will be having some cool give-a-ways! Including a 270X from MSI!

thecaliforniacoin.com

Whens the giveaway happening? I definitely need a new GPU! my 7950 died some time ago and want to try and get my CAC back up to 1.3 million since i love them as hard drive corrupted-.-
bittrex is easier to get onto, no voting.  They add lot's of coins based on interest.  They also axe a lot of coins on the regular lol.  Lot's of coin moving there.   Plus that's where I trade lol. Roll Eyes

Bittrex has half the volume of those other exchanges but it's better to start small and work our ways up!

Also if we could get this coin to be x11/x13 hybrid that would make us launch into the moon!

yes, half the volume but has been open 1/10th of the time.
Activity: 420
bittrex is easier to get onto, no voting.  They add lot's of coins based on interest.  They also axe a lot of coins on the regular lol.  Lot's of coin moving there.   Plus that's where I trade lol. Roll Eyes

Bittrex has half the volume of those other exchanges but it's better to start small and work our ways up!

Also if we could get this coin to be x11/x13 hybrid that would make us launch into the moon!
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
If we can get on more exchanges by just sending them BTC that would do the trick then the pumpers would jump on this like flies on shit.

We can do this guys don't give up.

This is a long road that is ahead of us we will all profit from being on this train so what do you all say pitch in $5 - $10 worth of BTC and get us on the big boy exchange's  Grin

Yeah if only we all had spare $$ lol economy is in the toilet and I'm jobless but I'm going to stick around with CAC to watch it grow hopefully I can make some money off this in the near future.
Activity: 70
If we can get on more exchanges by just sending them BTC that would do the trick then the pumpers would jump on this like flies on shit.

We can do this guys don't give up.

This is a long road that is ahead of us we will all profit from being on this train so what do you all say pitch in $5 - $10 worth of BTC and get us on the big boy exchange's  Grin
Activity: 196
GL guys, I bought some about a week or so ago....and not even one transaction since afterwards lol.  Nobody after me was willing to throw down some change for the what could arguably be one of the best and worst states in America.

I really like that this coin is zombiefied because, since the hype is over, this is a great opportunity to do a Phoenix Revival.

I think getting the word out there, re-branding, and starting a new thread would be good.  Figure out a way to revive without starting the coin over.  Hope it can work, it's very hard to raise the dead.

Do you have any idea's? I think it'd be stupid to start a new thread considering this one has thousands of replies to it.

In the mean time I'm going to enjoy the easy mining I know this will blow up one day question is when not 'if'  Cool

yea, maybe the best thing would be to get this added to another exchange like bittrex cause for real, the one that you are on right now hurts my pee pee.

Yeah that or Cryptsy/MintPal

We need support to make it happen though there are hundreds of altcoins the people of California need to step up and realize how much great this can do for the community.

With the recent yahoo news about us getting spilt up in to 6 states I think that should be in the thread title OP it might attract more attention idk what do you guys think

MintPal +2 IMHO they have more volume than Cryptsy and once we get on there this coin will sky-rocket to the moon!
GL guys, I bought some about a week or so ago....and not even one transaction since afterwards lol.  Nobody after me was willing to throw down some change for the what could arguably be one of the best and worst states in America.

I really like that this coin is zombiefied because, since the hype is over, this is a great opportunity to do a Phoenix Revival.

I think getting the word out there, re-branding, and starting a new thread would be good.  Figure out a way to revive without starting the coin over.  Hope it can work, it's very hard to raise the dead.

Do you have any idea's? I think it'd be stupid to start a new thread considering this one has thousands of replies to it.

In the mean time I'm going to enjoy the easy mining I know this will blow up one day question is when not 'if'  Cool

yea, maybe the best thing would be to get this added to another exchange like bittrex cause for real, the one that you are on right now hurts my pee pee.

Yeah that or Cryptsy/MintPal

We need support to make it happen though there are hundreds of altcoins the people of California need to step up and realize how much great this can do for the community.

With the recent yahoo news about us getting spilt up in to 6 states I think that should be in the thread title OP it might attract more attention idk what do you guys think

Activity: 168

Pages:
Jump to: