Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 84. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

PM me if you want to know where you can find them

company name is right on the side of it
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Just ordered 4 of these sweet things.
1.3+ MH/S - THE FURY ASIC SCRYPT MINER

Ill throw them on CAC for a bit when I get them in a week or so plus my 1.2Mh/s GPU rig.

Is that 1.3 MH/S between 4 or 4 x 1.3 MHS !??

Also how much do they cost?

Very interested to know if they are worth it.

Thanks bro
They are 1.3Mh/s Each.
 So 4 x 1.3 = 5.2Mh/s
They cost 104$ a piece at todays pricing and its a pre-order which only takes about a week & 1/2 to get after you order.
They are relatively new and will be the future to mining Scrypt based coins such as CAC, Litecoin ect.

PM me if you want to know where you can find them. I also have some coupon codes. 5$ off any order and a 20% off your first order of 200$ or more coupon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Backup pool is very much needed. All of .leetpools shut down to switch for a multi-pool.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I'm looking for a scrypt miner powered by those USB hubs does anyone know if they have any reliable ones on Amazon?

http://minersource.net/collections/frontpage/products/zeusminer-blizzard-1-2-1-26mh-s-usb-scrypt-asic-miner Is the best value but unfortunately they are out of stuck for a while due to high demand they blow the Gridseed out of the water!

I got one of those I'd highly recommend it wish I had ordered much more.
Activity: 196
I'm looking for a scrypt miner powered by those USB hubs does anyone know if they have any reliable ones on Amazon?

http://minersource.net/collections/frontpage/products/zeusminer-blizzard-1-2-1-26mh-s-usb-scrypt-asic-miner Is the best value but unfortunately they are out of stuck for a while due to high demand they blow the Gridseed out of the water!
Activity: 154
We need a multipool if we want this to grow at an exponentially fast rate
Activity: 168

GridSeed http://www.amazon.com/Gridseed-Miner-Litecoin-Bitcoin-Mining/dp/B00J4XPKJU

Be aware that you need your own power supply.

how much $$ u tryin to spend
Activity: 112
I'm gonna solomine until I have 2 million coins, then hold.
Do not lose faith in this coin guys, this could really go up someday.

Same here already got over 20M coins  Cool The question is "when" it'll go up not "if" as all coins do go up in value and crash down, just like BTC went from $600 to $1200 but the guys that sold early always regret it so holding onto your coins is a good idea.
Activity: 3
I'm gonna solomine until I have 2 million coins, then hold.
Do not lose faith in this coin guys, this could really go up someday.
Activity: 58
is it dead ? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Huh Huh Huh Huh

nah bro, just solo mine  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
jk its dead unless dev gets a pool
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I need some photoshop work done on a image I can pay 100,000 CAC coins pm me if u can do it
Activity: 100
Thx for the headsup, withdrawing the last coins from there now.

Was switching back to solo after I saw the pool stopped giving blocks.
If net hashrate showing on leetpool is still actual than like 1/3 of that is from me  Wink

While I am in here for the fun right now, I think this coin needs a new pool ASAP.
Never saw a coin survive w/o a reliable pool  Undecided

Activity: 154
I'm taking advantage of the pool being down by solo mining the shit out of this coin!!!!! Already got 200K the past hour!!!!
leetpool is stuck again for some time

Go to any leetpools http://ultra.leetpools.com/ it's not just CAC he is shutting down all leetpools to switch to a profit switching pool.

For now you can still solo mine  Smiley
Activity: 100
leetpool is stuck again for some time
Activity: 112
It's time to start marketing your coin so we get some trade...!

You can use this to your advantage -
http://cointelegraph.com/news/111909/california-passes-law-to-aid-bitcoin-use

That's good stuff right there imagine if CAC got as big as BTC in 3 - 4 years
Activity: 225
why is nobody mining guys ?

My PSU has gone and need to get a new one with hardly any money... Might take a while for me to get a new one:(
whats wrong with it ? tell me because i have great xp with rigs Smiley

and this is only you why nobody is mining HuhHuhHuhHuh??

It sparked a few days ago and won't start at all... therefore dead.

What brand was it

G7
Pages:
Jump to: