Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 86. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys stop now cuz those 10,000,000 CAC coins will belong to me. Do not pass go do not collect $200 because I am writing to all the merchants now.

JRoC for the win baby!

no chance bro I'll beat u to it watch
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Guys stop now cuz those 10,000,000 CAC coins will belong to me. Do not pass go do not collect $200 because I am writing to all the merchants now.

JRoC for the win baby!

Activity: 168
We're almost at 3,000 replies there has to be a merchant that has a big enough IQ to realize that california coin will go places.

I know right if I was a merchant I'd collect those coins and just sit on em wait for them to increase you know it's gonna increase in time only question is when not 'if'
We really need to get on Cryptsy and MintPal if we want to take this to the next level and I'm sure we all do +1 if you agree with me  Smiley

Which 1 has more volume again?

Mintpal does

ait lets do them next
Activity: 154
We really need to get on Cryptsy and MintPal if we want to take this to the next level and I'm sure we all do +1 if you agree with me  Smiley

Mintpal does
Activity: 420
We're almost at 3,000 replies there has to be a merchant that has a big enough IQ to realize that california coin will go places.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Smiley Glad you all agree now lets do this!!!!!!! We need to get on that voting list!!!!

it varies from time to time but usually mint pal is the winner so I say go for the best forget the rest  Cool

+2
Mintpal would be great!
Just ordered 4 of these sweet things.
1.3+ MH/S - THE FURY ASIC SCRYPT MINER

Ill throw them on CAC for a bit when I get them in a week or so plus my 1.2Mh/s GPU rig.

Let me know how long they last I heard they can burn out quickly..

I never tried those but I heard the furys are pretty reliable you might wanna do some more googling

Maybe I was just reading bullshit false complaints, I'll have to dig deeper I always want more hash power but there are just so many decisions to make it's hard.

How much hash power you looking for? My buddy sells ASIC

I got $2k to spend when I get my next check so what can that get me?

i can get u some serrious hash power for 2 grand send me a PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

Ill throw them on CAC for a bit when I get them in a week or so plus my 1.2Mh/s GPU rig.

I never tried those but I heard the furys are pretty reliable you might wanna do some more googling

Maybe I was just reading bullshit false complaints, I'll have to dig deeper I always want more hash power but there are just so many decisions to make it's hard.

I got $2k to spend when I get my next check so what can that get me?

Pages:
Jump to: