Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 85. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
It's time to start marketing your coin so we get some trade...!

You can use this to your advantage -
http://cointelegraph.com/news/111909/california-passes-law-to-aid-bitcoin-use
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
why is nobody mining guys ?

My PSU has gone and need to get a new one with hardly any money... Might take a while for me to get a new one:(
whats wrong with it ? tell me because i have great xp with rigs Smiley

and this is only you why nobody is mining HuhHuhHuhHuh??

It sparked a few days ago and won't start at all... therefore dead.

What brand was it
Activity: 225

My PSU has gone and need to get a new one with hardly any money... Might take a while for me to get a new one:(

It sparked a few days ago and won't start at all... therefore dead.
Activity: 112

Did you overvolt your GPU's?
Activity: 420

People are mining. Looks like the net hash rate is higher than the pool hash rate meaning people are just taking advantage of the low diff by solo mining
Activity: 154
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Activity: 225

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i wish i can get some coins free.
Activity: 100
Just ordered 4 of these sweet things.
1.3+ MH/S - THE FURY ASIC SCRYPT MINER
Ill throw them on CAC for a bit when I get them in a week or so plus my 1.2Mh/s GPU rig.
Let me know how long they last I heard they can burn out quickly..
I never tried those but I heard the furys are pretty reliable you might wanna do some more googling
Maybe I was just reading bullshit false complaints, I'll have to dig deeper I always want more hash power but there are just so many decisions to make it's hard.
How much hash power you looking for? My buddy sells ASIC
I got $2k to spend when I get my next check so what can that get me?
i can get u some serrious hash power for 2 grand send me a PM

Watching (and mining) here for some time now

4 Furys will (~5.5MH) will more than double the actual net hashrate  Shocked

Maybe put some of them on a multipool and use the BTC to buy off the sell wall?

$2k could buy you 2 Black Widows or 1 Falcon (they come w/o PSU and cables), giving you 25 - 30MH.
If you put than on CAC now, it will kill this coin before it has a chance to start up.
Point that power to a good multipool and get enough BTC to take a reasonable amount of CAC off the market for now.
You will be the CAC wale soon and CAC has a chance to take off after some merchants come on board.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
A lot of people say pre-mines are scams and this and that however I'm looking to set them wrong.

Great!
You PREMINED over three quarters of a BILLION coins.
Show the wallet addresses used for PREMINE and let there be a public accounting where these 756 Million coins (756,000,000) are and have gone to.

If it is done publically, no need to worry about you selling off a million here and a million there...

How would you even know he is selling a million or two? When anyone can mine 6 million coins a day using a 270X?

Exactly! How would anybody know?
Wouldn't a public ledger be a good idea to know what is going on with the 756,000,000 premined coins?
Y'all can make personal attacks on me all you want, doesn't mean anything on my end. It is just that I see how much passion so many of you have and I would like to see this coin succeed for your sake. I do not believe that a secret stash of 756,000,000 premined coins will allow this coin to survive. I saw what less than a 1% dump by one of the 2 Earthcoin devs did to that coin. It was (outside of Doge) the biggest and most hyped coin going into 2014 (trading in the 800+ satoshi range for a while). One of the 2 devs jumped ship, dumped 100 Million coins and now Earthcoin is almost worthless (2 satoshi).
Maybe use it (along with the countless other premined coin scams where they all said that it could never happen to them) as a cautionary tale for you.
This is my last post on here.
Please, maybe take out all emotion and think about what I wrote.

Demanding a public accounting of the premined 756 Million coins can only help the CaliforniaCoin community.

Best of lust and prosperity to each of you.
Our First Merchant Is Right Around The Corner  Smiley

I knew it.. I could tell your working hard in the background haven't heard much from you on Skype today!
Activity: 168

Did someone successfully claim the bounty for the 10,000,000 finders fee or is it still on?
Activity: 112
Yeah buddy! Merchant then Cryptsy/MintPal then brick & mortar then who knows what will happen all I know is good things are coming

Cool color the moon and wipe Tins tears when he see's us succeed  Cool
Activity: 126
Bumping to support the cause CAC to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: