Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - Crypto for Students - page 16. (Read 55278 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Chose campus coin as one of my long term coins to invest in below 500 on coinmarketcap.  Seems better than most others down there.  Hope you guys pull this through into top 250 soon, looks like a solid hardworking dev team, keep it up.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Our team has created an official CampusCoin stocktwits account https://stocktwits.com/CampusCoinProject
Term of the Week: Decentralization

Definition: Decentralization is the process in which powers, people or things are distributed or dispersed away from a central location or authority.
Activity: 66
Loving the updates from the team and I think the site / roadmap is one of the best I've seen from a small crypto project.
Activity: 50
They have released a lot of news on discord. Plus some major news coming at the end of the month.
Activity: 38
I think CMPCO bout to have a increase by the end of the week.... hope I’m right / it’s been flat for awhile now and momentum is building

This statement is based on what? I don't think CMPCO will have any major increase before the March Madness event, I think that will be the time when we can expect more growth
Activity: 280
I think CMPCO bout to have a increase by the end of the week.... hope I’m right / it’s been flat for awhile now and momentum is building
Activity: 10
Picked up a small amount of Campus Coin on a whim, but after reviewing the roadmap the dev teams goals seem very straight forward, though broad, so I downloaded the wallet. If the project could some how provide solid insight to college students on real-life (post graduation)  financial situations (how to seriously pay off loans without nervous breakdowns, staying away from credit card debt, etc.) is has some potential of being a leading altcoin just my obtaining its target market.
Create your own CampusCoin Paper Wallet now at walletgenerator.net.  Follow the instructions on the site to create your own
the wallet still have virus detected ?

There is no virus, it is a false positive. We are working on having it removed.
Activity: 112
this project has a very good plan for the future of students, they give opportunity to the students to develop, good ideas and be more flexible  as well
Term of the Week: Peer-to-Peer Network

Definition: A peer-to-peer network describes a system in which two or more devices are connected and share resources without going through a central server.
Activity: 15
the wallet still have virus detected ?
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

Apologies, didn't mean to ignore.

1. We will be working hard on making sure our blockchain can scale correctly, this is one of the most important features of our blockchain, and ample time will be put into it to make sure we have a fully-scaling blockchain.

2. We have plans to have an easily convertable CampusCoin/fiat system built into our app.

3. In what sense?

4. Yes, we hope this leads to partnerships much greater than just the ambassador program.

Awesome good to know. I would love to be a part of this. As soon as i am free from some immediate work, i will look into the ambassador program.

By point 3. what i meant was if you looking about student paying tution fee or any fee to the college and any official body, then it will be difficult right. since the whole thing of cryptocurrencies is still dicey with the regulations and adaptation by the govt.
Maybe this coin till that point works amongst the students only and small standalone shops.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
I will stop improving pictures it s too much work i will just post green picture with the same green as the website and if someone want to try improvements he could just upload in imgur and send the link to the Annpage's Author
I will just edit the first picture

text : 50 pixels
Police: Sans Bold

Please,  use only  a png in a bicointalk forum
just for icons never for bigger pictures!!
png is too heavy and make very slow image display
UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Activity: 8
Interesting concept.

i am building a network of crypto interested students at my university. and its growing fast.

I will see how this turns out and then register as an ambassador.
The potential of this project is quite immense but i have a few questions:

1: will the network be able to handle like loads of txs per sec?  like right now (my university), almost everything is cashless let it be a meal or book. People use maestro or visa for it.

2: converting fiat to campuscoin should be easy and super user friendly. not everyone will bother to study the technology rather just use the coins.

3: This can only be official used by universities only when there are laws and regulations passed by the govt. they are not like the crypto community.

4: apart from ambassador program are there any plans of partnership with some university or say a small school for proof of work or say a working model/prototype?

Can we have a discussion on these dev or just ignored? maybe correct me if i am wrong or missed out some info.

Apologies, didn't mean to ignore.

1. We will be working hard on making sure our blockchain can scale correctly, this is one of the most important features of our blockchain, and ample time will be put into it to make sure we have a fully-scaling blockchain.

2. We have plans to have an easily convertable CampusCoin/fiat system built into our app.

3. In what sense?

4. Yes, we hope this leads to partnerships much greater than just the ambassador program.
Do you need more mining pool?
We have make one. Now testing. If you need pool, we can provide.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org