Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - Crypto for Students - page 18. (Read 55278 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Do people still mine this coin? I see the total supply and circulating supply increasing the last 1-2 days.
Activity: 29
I think this will be billion+ market cap coin as cryptocurrency becomes a "normal" thing. Very active dev team. The roadmap looks solid

Whitepaper coming soon, exchange expansion soon, meet the team page coming soon on their website

Targeting the young generation is easy to spread the word out with social media

Long HODL
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Just bought coffee today on campus cool
Activity: 6
The CampusCoin Project team would like to thank AArrow Atlanta for their awesome work! https://www.instagram.com/p/BdtDMT9A-dp/?taken-by=aarrowatlanta

can you fix the wallet with viruses please? i dont want to keep my coins at the exchange for a long time til you fix your own software -_-
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Interesting concept.

i am building a network of crypto interested students at my university. and its growing fast.

I will see how this turns out and then register as an ambassador.
The potential of this project is quite immense but i have a few questions:

1: will the network be able to handle like loads of txs per sec?  like right now (my university), almost everything is cashless let it be a meal or book. People use maestro or visa for it.

2: converting fiat to campuscoin should be easy and super user friendly. not everyone will bother to study the technology rather just use the coins.

3: This can only be official used by universities only when there are laws and regulations passed by the govt. they are not like the crypto community.

4: apart from ambassador program are there any plans of partnership with some university or say a small school for proof of work or say a working model/prototype?
Activity: 183
The CampusCoin Project team would like to thank AArrow Atlanta for their awesome work! https://www.instagram.com/p/BdtDMT9A-dp/?taken-by=aarrowatlanta
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Coins is becoming popular and popular as the new releases coming, hoping for a release of Whitepaper soon.
Activity: 108
virus in the wallet, please correct this dev i have the same problem
Activity: 7
I believe they are but won't announce in tell it's official.
Activity: 5
Is there work in progress to add CMPCO to bigger exchanges like binance ?
Activity: 189
Where is the other 500 million coins?
Activity: 92
how to check if the university/college is already in progress of registration same for campus ambassador?
Activity: 46
If I download the wallet and move my coins there, can I copy it to usb? Or the wallet should be online all the time?

Yes and No.  Once the coin are in your wallet, for security I would only reconnect when your ready to move coins again would be my suggestion
Activity: 112
Super happy that I bought this coin 3 days ago.
Activity: 38
If I download the wallet and move my coins there, can I copy it to usb? Or the wallet should be online all the time?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
This is gonna be HUGE  Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool

Tweeted @ohyperjacked

Only 8 mil marketcap soon 100  Cool

So undervalued IMHO

Cheers dev  Grin
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
i have a great way to spread the awareness of the coin but first i need to get more, i was so close what seems like only a week or so ago when i almost got them for 1sat, now they are well over 100 grrrrrrrrr
Activity: 7
Love the concept and good timing for CampusCoin to catch on. Time to start spreading awareness esp when project proves itself with further progression.
Activity: 3
Is there a bootstrap.dat file for the wallet?
Activity: 87
Cisco Certified Network Professional
There are viruses in the wallet. My antivirus keeps deleting it.
Pages:
Jump to: