Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - Crypto for Students - page 17. (Read 55278 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Interesting concept.

i am building a network of crypto interested students at my university. and its growing fast.

I will see how this turns out and then register as an ambassador.
The potential of this project is quite immense but i have a few questions:

1: will the network be able to handle like loads of txs per sec?  like right now (my university), almost everything is cashless let it be a meal or book. People use maestro or visa for it.

2: converting fiat to campuscoin should be easy and super user friendly. not everyone will bother to study the technology rather just use the coins.

3: This can only be official used by universities only when there are laws and regulations passed by the govt. they are not like the crypto community.

4: apart from ambassador program are there any plans of partnership with some university or say a small school for proof of work or say a working model/prototype?

Can we have a discussion on these dev or just ignored? maybe correct me if i am wrong or missed out some info.

Apologies, didn't mean to ignore.

1. We will be working hard on making sure our blockchain can scale correctly, this is one of the most important features of our blockchain, and ample time will be put into it to make sure we have a fully-scaling blockchain.

2. We have plans to have an easily convertable CampusCoin/fiat system built into our app.

3. In what sense?

4. Yes, we hope this leads to partnerships much greater than just the ambassador program.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Interesting concept.

i am building a network of crypto interested students at my university. and its growing fast.

I will see how this turns out and then register as an ambassador.
The potential of this project is quite immense but i have a few questions:

1: will the network be able to handle like loads of txs per sec?  like right now (my university), almost everything is cashless let it be a meal or book. People use maestro or visa for it.

2: converting fiat to campuscoin should be easy and super user friendly. not everyone will bother to study the technology rather just use the coins.

3: This can only be official used by universities only when there are laws and regulations passed by the govt. they are not like the crypto community.

4: apart from ambassador program are there any plans of partnership with some university or say a small school for proof of work or say a working model/prototype?

Can we have a discussion on these dev or just ignored? maybe correct me if i am wrong or missed out some info.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Is it planned to create a Russian branch? we with friends who are holding CMPCO could help Wink
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
CampusCoin to be accepted by Vita Haus Supplements, marking CMPCO’s entry into the retail space. CampusCoin team announces the start of two bounties, including CampusCoin’s first annual March Madness Challenge

Vita Haus Supplements declares CMPCO as preferred method of transaction.

The CampusCoin team is proud to announce that we have recently struck an agreement with Vita Haus LLC that will allow for CMPCO to be incorporated into the financial infrastructure of their business. Vita Haus LLC, a nutritional supplement store in Waldorf, Maryland, has agreed to accept CMPCO as a form of payment. CMPCO will be accepted at both their local venue as well as via their online shop. This is a huge step in the right direction as this agreement marks CampusCoin’s entrance into the retail space and can be used to compile critical data prior to mass release. Below is a statement released by Aaron Krahling, owner of Vita Haus LLC, that summarizes his stance on the agreement:

https://www.campuscoinproject.org/campuscoin-progress-report-11/
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
any new big exchange targeted , also this coin suffer from lack of marketing i think

We cannot comment on new exchanges at this point in time, just know we are working hard on a new exchange.  We are working towards making new marketing connections every day as well.
A little more time for DEV, what we need to do is to wait patiently.
any new big exchange targeted , also this coin suffer from lack of marketing i think

We cannot comment on new exchanges at this point in time, just know we are working hard on a new exchange.  We are working towards making new marketing connections every day as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Term of the Week: Proof-of-Work (PoW)

Definition: Proof-of-work describes a system that requires a not-insignificant but feasible amount of effort in order to deter frivolous or malicious uses of computing power.
The wallet file comes up as a false positive on a few Anti-virus programs.  This is due to the BitcoinMiner program being used in the wallet.  There is nothing wrong with the wallet, and is common in them.  We are working with the antivirus companies on getting them removed.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
You have a support team on discord
If you want to be sure
But you can install this wallet
Some antivirus don t make difference between wallet and trojan horses
To have an official and certified answer contact directly
the support on Discord @Campuscoindev @Campuscoin support

https://discord.gg/4GJsbDS

Activity: 2
@Nickwithcoins
This issue well known is not one problem go to Discord to ask to the dev and we will post a complete answer in one post soon
Once for all. It s a false positive if you ve download it on our website
The main activity of the team is on Discord, not here...
Ask for support to @Campuscoindev @campuscoin support or @ arch on Discord
But the main advice is to put the wallet on antivirus 's whitelist

So you suggest I download the wallet because there's not an actual virus it's a false positive? It's strand it doesn't show the same false positive for the Mac install.
Activity: 29
Medium report tomorrow.. stay tuned!
Activity: 65
This coin can actually be something good, webpage looks very good and i liked the roadmap, gonna buy a bag here.
Main indexes where to find the CampusCoin in order of number of visitors

CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/campuscoin/
Alexa global rank:139 ↖

CryptoCompare
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/cmpco/overview
Alexa global rank:1135 ↖

Coingecko
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/campuscoin#panel
Alexa global rank:1281 ↖

WorldcoinIndex
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/campuscoin
Alexa global rank:3983 ↖

Bitscreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/campuscoin
Alexa global rank:53277 ↖

@Nickwithcoins
This issue well known is not one problem go to Discord to ask to the dev and we will post a complete answer in one post soon
Once for all. It s a false positive if you ve download it on our website
The main activity of the team is on Discord, not here...
Ask for support to @Campuscoindev @campuscoin support or @ arch on Discord
But the main advice is to put the wallet on antivirus 's whitelist
Activity: 2
Strange right?! The windows wallet installer has a virus and my browser doesn't let me download it. Dev are you able to comment on this? Is there anything being done? I will need to sell my coins if I can't put them in a wallet!!
Reminder: If any information concerning CMPCO being added to another exchange is released by anyone other then the CampusCoin Project team or an official entity of an exchange, please disregard it.

If you have questions for our team, join our Discord channel and message us: https://discord.gg/MnyPrFX

Activity: 38
Do people still mine this coin? I see the total supply and circulating supply increasing the last 1-2 days.

Don't pay attention to me.. I just saw like 2 posts before my post the mining poll info..
Activity: 15
I can't open my wallet anymore there is a problem. This is the problem: Win32/CoinMiner.BJ. 5 Days ago reported as threat.
Pages:
Jump to: