Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - Crypto for Students - page 33. (Read 55112 times)

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
2 billion total supply? Is not this too big?
Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Beautiful project I hope you can crown this dream I will definitely be part of this project because it seems to me very useful to all humanity
One question you are planning to give baunty to this project?
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Dev has plans to add masternodes in this currency in the future?

We have been considering masternodes as there has been a lot of interest for them but at this time we believe other portions of the coin are more important.

Update:  We are in the middle of accepting donations for applications to Cryptopia, Livecoin, and Bittrex.  The progress can be seen here.

Masternodes would be a great idea for this coin. How serious are you guys about masternodes?

Still deciding when/how we want to implement masternodes.

Update:  Good news for everyone. Barring any unexpected setbacks, the CampusCoin team plans to release the beta version of our mobile app by early September. The beta version of our app will not include a direct exchange platform for CMPCO, as that would be nearly useless until CMPCO is more widely accepted. Rather, the app will focus on strengthening and expanding the CMPCO community by creating a platform where current campus ambassadors can connect with new investors and vice versa via a ‘social media’ like app. The app will also serve as a mobile version of our site as well as a mobile version of our announcement page. We plan on selecting a few members of our slack channel to be initial testers of the app, and will compensate for the testing when the time comes (obviously testing will be on a volunteer basis). We are excited to get this app out to the public and get CMPCO exposure to as many people as possible

Sounds good Smiley I look forward to the beta version of the app in the coming weeks. Masternodes would be great too if you could develop them. Everyone loves masternodes it seems. Isn't the coin halfway to getting listed on Cryptopia too? Like....you have half the donations needed?

Yes we are over halfway to raising enough money for Cryptopia.  Hoping to be on there within the week.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

We have been considering masternodes as there has been a lot of interest for them but at this time we believe other portions of the coin are more important.

Update:  We are in the middle of accepting donations for applications to Cryptopia, Livecoin, and Bittrex.  The progress can be seen here.

Masternodes would be a great idea for this coin. How serious are you guys about masternodes?

Update:  Good news for everyone. Barring any unexpected setbacks, the CampusCoin team plans to release the beta version of our mobile app by early September. The beta version of our app will not include a direct exchange platform for CMPCO, as that would be nearly useless until CMPCO is more widely accepted. Rather, the app will focus on strengthening and expanding the CMPCO community by creating a platform where current campus ambassadors can connect with new investors and vice versa via a ‘social media’ like app. The app will also serve as a mobile version of our site as well as a mobile version of our announcement page. We plan on selecting a few members of our slack channel to be initial testers of the app, and will compensate for the testing when the time comes (obviously testing will be on a volunteer basis). We are excited to get this app out to the public and get CMPCO exposure to as many people as possible

Sounds good Smiley I look forward to the beta version of the app in the coming weeks. Masternodes would be great too if you could develop them. Everyone loves masternodes it seems. Isn't the coin halfway to getting listed on Cryptopia too? Like....you have half the donations needed?

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Activity: 161
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Very interesting project. Investing some mining power into it as it still seems to be the early days Smiley

Any plans on adding the coin to whattomine.com? Maybe that will also help in generating awareness for the coin and project.

Added to coinwarz should help too, I always check on this website to compare on scrypt algorithm coins, and also get to know which is the new scrypt coin available.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. Investing some mining power into it as it still seems to be the early days Smiley

Any plans on adding the coin to whattomine.com? Maybe that will also help in generating awareness for the coin and project.
Need to add that to OP

Just updated, thank you.

Sadly really low buy support on Nova.

I believe it's due to CoinMarketCap not having NovaExchange listed, we sent a request over a week ago to have this changed, hopefully will be fixed soon as well as the circulating supply issue.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Sadly really low buy support on Nova.
Need to add that to OP
Does this have block explorer. Or at least on which block we are currently?

block.campuscoin.net
Does this have block explorer. Or at least on which block we are currently?
https://campuscoin.net/new-exchange-donations - Help us get on Cryptopia, Livecoin, and Bittrex here.  People who donate will receive rewards.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Hi, the threshold for CampusCoin is 500 CMPCO. Let me know, if needed I can bring it lower.

Thanks, I saw 3 miners of campuscoin at your pool, one at GH, another one at MH, I'm the poor one with KH. But still receive 600+ yesterday, don't know if I'm lucky to mine a block. I will mine more in next few days, and will let you know if threshold should change it lower.

I like your pool, fast response and easy to use. Any plan to enhance your pool with miner details? It will be good if you add it.
Does DEV have plans to add on other exchanges? NOVA and coinexchange has a very low volume .. it's bad for the currency...

We have a donation address running to get on Cryptopia - 15FjLeDttUYgy7H3WnCfiCEbNWE7M3au64.  Cryptopia recently doubled its price of listing and is about 1.5 BTCs right now.  We have been discussing it in our Slack channel and plan to give rewards to people who donate BTC.  We also will be applying to Bittrex the second we have an Enhanced Verified Account.
Activity: 161
Does DEV have plans to add on other exchanges? NOVA and coinexchange has a very low volume .. it's bad for the currency...
CampusCoin available for mining

Variable Difficulty : 8 ~ 64
Stratum Host : stratum+tcp://pickaxe.online:10019
Username : [YourWalletAddress]

Variable Difficulty : 64 ~ 8192
Stratum Host : stratum+tcp://pickaxe.online:10020

Variable Difficulty : 8192 ~ 65536
Stratum Host : stratum+tcp://pickaxe.online:10031

🔥 PICKAXE.ONLINE 🔥
3% Fees

After dev pm me the solution, I managed to build campuscoin in ubuntu. Thanks dev!

I'm now trying to mine some at pickaxe, may I know what is the payment threshold?

The pool site is fast with simple UI, I suggest to add most info about miner by wallet address, such as payment transaction, pending payment amount, etc. Then it will be perfect. Thanks!

Hi, the threshold for CampusCoin is 500 CMPCO. Let me know, if needed I can bring it lower.
Pages:
Jump to: