Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannabis Industry Coin XCI anon blockchain for the legal marijuana.GUI UPD - page 37. (Read 79799 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Someone seems to be spamming the system. Gorillapool was at about 300 kh/s for a few hours. Also Cryptonotepool at about 295 kh/s. This drove the difficulty very high and slowed down everything significantly. ATM the network hash rate is over 300 kh/s with a high diff. The two previously mentioned pools are at 15.68 and 2.68 kh/s now. Maybe he is solo mining ATM. Everything is slow again, but last night was worse.
Activity: 717
yeah, me too, tweet 1 day ago but until today not receive XCI
I got 4.2 XCI November 23th from twitter giveaway, you must patient because it's free  Grin
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
i m doing some ether & zcash this week i need some cash
next week maybe doing full time on xci with my 13kh  Smiley
Activity: 370
gorillapool is smoking a crazy 300 kh/s.

That is the global hashrate.
I am mining to 2 pools ATM.
Confirmations seem to be very, very slow the last few days.

No, dev is right, he is talking about pool hashrate not network. I can confirm there was a miner with >200kh/s hashrate on gorillapool.

Does that person have better CPU or GPU?
CPU definetily not... the hashrate should be divided to several pools... but it's sad even on gorilla...  Cry
Folks with rigs out there please join the pools!  Kiss

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

No, dev is right, he is talking about pool hashrate not network. I can confirm there was a miner with >200kh/s hashrate on gorillapool.

Does that person have better CPU or GPU?
Activity: 95
Mo

Activity: 185
Tihosay – Your Money, Connected
Activity: 307

Activity: 174
Because also in my pool http://xci.cryptonotepool.com someone has 330K
I suppose that was the reason
Activity: 182
0_O
gorillapool is smoking a crazy 300 kh/s. I wonder why this huge miner can do so with pumping the young network hashrates. Is is for harm or profit? Harm is inessential - making block intervals higher for some time, no damage. But if he is doing that for profit he can just divide his power among few networks and receive a stable income. Think about that. Wink
Where do you see exciting times?

Here

We are going to represent the Cannabis Industry Coin at the 2017 World Medical Marijuana Business Conference & Expo
Thousands of vendors, participants, and health care providers will discover the XCI.

So cryptopia is on the forked chain. Is this what u try to say?

?
No, cryptopia is on right chain and there is only one chain  Grin
Transaction is too big by size, it was rejected and should be returned to the sender after some time (about 24h). That's it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124

I'm using simplewallet, i did a reset but i got:

Ok, I see. Your transaction is after the block 30653, is that right?. Now we are on the block height 30676. You should wait and than reset. Try to avoid big amounts with high mixin and low fee. In the current network state all transactions larger than 20kb will not be included in block to avoid blockchain abuse. After 1 year max transaction size limit will be automatically increased +100kb.

i sent that amount to cryptopia about 21 hours ago.. if i do a new reset i get the same:

So cryptopia is on the forked chain. Is this what u try to say?
So I read why this one is different and I dont get it still. You guys are trying to do the same as all the other marijuana coins. Nothing to set yourself apart, not even a cool name. I will pass on investing here but im starting to track all the marijuana coins on charts over time and I'll add this one to the mix this evening so i can see in a year or two if I was wright or dead wrong.

Here are the main differences from all the other MJ coins:
- XCI is the only and the first truly anonymous an privacy protected cannabis coin. Privacy is very important here. Nobody can view your balance, check your incoming or outgoing transactions or analyze you and your behavior.
- XCI is very miners friendly with the CPU/GPU efficient Proof of work. You actually will be able to exchange your computing power to weed in future, not only buying coins to buy cannabis.
- ASIC resistant proof of work and mining friendly specifications will provide a real decentralization. Coin is less that 2 month old and there are more that 6 mining poos now.
Of course you are free to do what you want but we are welcome all supporters and users to our growing community. Hope I answered your questions and now you can see the clear differences.
Hi guys, looks like exciting times here!

Does anyone know what coin was xci forked from?

XCI is based on cryptonote technology. It was not forked from any "living" coin but from the reference repository for starting a new CryptoNote cryptocurrency: https://github.com/cryptonotefoundation/cryptonote

Times are really exiting, watch next  Wink
Would you be kind enough to tell us which CPU you would buy to mine your currency?
That I7 6400? Or maybe there is a special one, you would be using, even more efficient.
I you like to build a mini PC, to farm your coin, long term, basically.

Thank you, if you say. Nice day, everybody.

Hi, sure. You can use both CPU and GPU to mine XCI. GPU may be even better and will give you a higher hashrate. We should do an XCI mining hardware comparison chart for both CPU and GPU and we will. You can check this now: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptonight-hashrates-726892
Do you mean i5 6400 or i7 6700?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi guys, looks like exciting times here!

Does anyone know what coin was xci forked from?

Where do you see exciting times?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
So I read why this one is different and I dont get it still. You guys are trying to do the same as all the other marijuana coins. Nothing to set yourself apart, not even a cool name. I will pass on investing here but im starting to track all the marijuana coins on charts over time and I'll add this one to the mix this evening so i can see in a year or two if I was wright or dead wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: