Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO - page 39. (Read 188668 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
RIP Phil 2015
does anyone know how much longer CCN will be frozen on Poloniex for?

Last I was aware the markets had been updated and working fine, when was the last time you attempted to trade?
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
does anyone know how much longer CCN will be frozen on Poloniex for?
Activity: 404
RIP Phil 2015
Announcement 12/22: CCN/BTC markets now available at Cryptorush.in!

Click here to get trading today!

We want to give a huge thanks to KingDragon for his help and support in adding the CCN markets.  We are looking forward to building our relationship and helping to extend the support back at cryptorush  Smiley  

-The CCN Team
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
HAPPY Holidays from the communitypool!

To celebrate the mos wonderfull time of the year:

Special XMAS bonus for mining CannaCoin during Christmas:
0% fee for the 2 shifts starting 23rd december and 25th of December!

Enjoy your community multi-pool gift and have some very nice days!
(url of the community multi-pool can be found in the OP)
Activity: 420
When I look around at everything being built around the Cannacoin protocol I am amazed.  I can't say it enough guys... this protocol is flawless.  One of the best grassroots teams in crypto. 

Kudos to SubCreative

+1
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
When I look around at everything being built around the Cannacoin protocol I am amazed.  I can't say it enough guys... this protocol is flawless.  One of the best grassroots teams in crypto. 

Kudos to SubCreative
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Before the switch to PoSV, in my post about celebrating/kick-starting it the 8th (http://www.reddit.com/r/cannacoin/comments/2onqjd/posv_celebration_kickstart/) at the end I was saying I was believing it could go back to 20 000 satoshi before end of year, might be a few days wrong about it but on the good way for it Wink
Let spread the good words !!!
We are the only coin having our price increase instead of slow decline of other past 50 days !!!!
CCN IS RARE, and a great value coin beside monetary value (all good stuff coming in our blockchain and the rest, tx to our great Dev Team lead by Subcreative), there is 20 X more CANN then CCN, and 40 X time more POT then CCN.
Solid growth for Cannacoin over the past 30 days.

legendary
So I am testing a new Windows build that was compiled last night.  So far, it is running much better than the other one.  I currently have 19 connections in one wallet and 12 in another with this build, which is higher than the 8 connections I was getting with the other build on both systems.

This one still shows 1 false-positive, so we are going to do some changes to remove some sections of PoW code related to the mining function that is no longer used as well as do some re-factoring of the code.  It won't be a mandatory wallet update because it won't affect the PoSV protocol functions, but I imagine most Windows users will want to update to the new wallet to increase their connections.

If anyone wants to update to current build to increase their connections - just PM me for the link.  I'll keep ya'll posted on the progress of the final build I'm working on.
legendary
We're now working on it and will keep you updated  Smiley
legendary
It worked, thanks.

Great!  Let us know if you have some more questions.

Hi, Yes can you work on a false positive free rev please ? I dont use virus total often but I don't feel comfortable with 7 hits from it. I know CCN for a while and what you've (and the team) accomplished to this project but I guess users will feel better without any "even false" problems. Cheers !

Very good news on the cryptsy add congrats. The sole exchange alongisde poloniex adding almost only serious coins.

Yes, I have gotten in contact with someone just now to help compile a new wallet that will not give the false-positive.  Thanks for the feedback Flam. 
Activity: 368
It worked, thanks.

Great!  Let us know if you have some more questions.

Hi, Yes can you work on a false positive free rev please ? I dont use virus total often but I don't feel comfortable with 7 hits from it. I know CCN for a while and what you've (and the team) accomplished to this project but I guess users will feel better without any "even false" problems. Cheers !

Very good news on the cryptsy add congrats. The sole exchange alongisde poloniex adding almost only serious coins.
legendary
legendary
It worked, thanks.

Great!  Let us know if you have some more questions.
It worked, thanks.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
If you are having problem to extract it, please try to disable your AntiVirus, re-dl it and extract it where you want.
Then you will probably have to add an exception in your AV for it (path and/or process), because some AV see QT Wallet as Bitcoin mining client.
It is false positive, you can check it on other online AV, as already stated in previous post.
PLEASE ONLY DL the wallet from OP link or official cannacoin.cn, as some user in bitcointalk have been spreading some infected Wallet for many coins,  that is trying to gain access to your computer and wallet.dat (and keylogging your passphrase).
Hi, I can' t extract the Posv client saying that "archive is either format unknown or damaged". I'm using win rar on  WIN7 64bit full edition SP1.
legendary
 Haha. You guys are great  Tongue  Kiss

So when's the CannaCoin reality TV show going to start filming for broadcast on A&E?

lol

how cool would that be! For real though. I wonder if you filmed a pilot if any tech channel like G4, TechTV or GINX want to pick it up. Maybe there is a production company out of Seattle that would pick it up after seeing a pilot.

You know, that might actually be something that could do really well. I have a good friend whose brother founded Vice, and I think they would probably love this! lol 

However, the movie star lifestyle all the dev team members would have to lead would take them away from their mission to deliver the new world of cannabis/crypto to the people  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: