Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO - page 43. (Read 188668 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I just recently updated my wallet from an old one that I had in cold storage way back when I mined CCN in March. 

I wanted to check out this "staking" feature, so after updating, I unlocked it for staking purposes.

The 25k CCN are now in the "stake" category and are no longer listed as part of my "balance".

When I lock the wallet again, close it and then re-open it, my balance is at less than 1 CCN, my 25k are under "stake" and the "total" is my 25k plus whatever is listed in the "balance".

Does this mean I can't send any of the 25k CCN that's sitting under the stake category to another wallet? 
Can I move these 25k from "stake" so they sit again in my "balance"?  If so, how can I do that?

Excuse me for sounding so dense, but what exactly happened to my 25k CCN?

You just need to wait until more blocks pass and they will come out of stake. You can click on the transaction and it will tell you how many more blocks until they become spendable.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

I just recently updated my wallet from an old one that I had in cold storage way back when I mined CCN in March. 

I wanted to check out this "staking" feature, so after updating, I unlocked it for staking purposes.

The 25k CCN are now in the "stake" category and are no longer listed as part of my "balance".

When I lock the wallet again, close it and then re-open it, my balance is at less than 1 CCN, my 25k are under "stake" and the "total" is my 25k plus whatever is listed in the "balance".

Does this mean I can't send any of the 25k CCN that's sitting under the stake category to another wallet? 
Can I move these 25k from "stake" so they sit again in my "balance"?  If so, how can I do that?

Excuse me for sounding so dense, but what exactly happened to my 25k CCN?
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
The wallet/node software for the block explorer needs to be updated - http://cannacoin.cc:2750/chain/Cannacoin - thanks!

Thanks, we were working on getting it updated last night and will finish soon, the wallet is updated but still need to do some fixing on backend.

Our Chainz block explorer is already updated: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ccn/

Dev, just wanted to let you know I pm'ed you. Hope to hear back soon!  Cheesy

Pastafarian
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The wallet/node software for the block explorer needs to be updated - http://cannacoin.cc:2750/chain/Cannacoin - thanks!

Thanks, we were working on getting it updated last night and will finish soon, the wallet is updated but still need to do some fixing on backend.

Thanks for the prompt reply!
Activity: 404
RIP Phil 2015

Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
If anyone has issues with the blockchain or wallet, let me know, I can help you get up-to-date properly

Perfect! =)

The A.C seed nodes are also running the PoS version of the wallet and can therefore be used in speeding up the synchronization:

addnode=seeds.altcoin.center
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.eu
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.us

addnode=192.99.111.227
addnode=198.50.151.86
addnode=5.196.226.54
addnode=5.196.29.188

Most Excellent Jyri!
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
If anyone has issues with the blockchain or wallet, let me know, I can help you get up-to-date properly

Perfect! =)

The A.C seed nodes are also running the PoS version of the wallet and can therefore be used in speeding up the synchronization:

addnode=seeds.altcoin.center
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.eu
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.us

addnode=192.99.111.227
addnode=198.50.151.86
addnode=5.196.226.54
addnode=5.196.29.188
Activity: 368
Nice work on the PoSV implementation!  Smiley

I'm pointing my bitcoin miners at the CCN multipool, and will run with the donation wallet for awhile  Wink

legendary
Activity: 436
POSv is a go!!

Congratulations to the great devs of this coin, this was a flawless transition. Now continue your support for this coin and start sending hash to the multipools.

The multipools will buy CannaCoin from the exchanges and pay-out to the miners of the multipool. This will give a constant buy pressure on the exchanges, making your already minted coins rise in value as well.

the more hash you send to the multipools, the more valuable your assests will become!

POW mining is DEAD, long live MULTIPOOL MINING!
for the multipools, check the OP and/or my signature!

Yep...Flawless transition here... Already Staking nicely.
Activity: 420
wow, i'm impressed
RIP Phil 2015

Cannacoin Successfully transitioned to Proof-of-Stake at block 370,000.

For people that are upgrading clients, make sure to re-download the blockchain databases when it asks you to.  If you experience any issues after this or any errors, click ignore on the errors and restart the client if you need.  It will sync with the blockchain just fine Smiley

Cannacoin-Qt PoSV - Version 2.0.0.1
cannacoincanncannacoincannacoincanncannacoincannacoincanncannacoincannacoincanncannacoin

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
POSv is a go!!

Congratulations to the great devs of this coin, this was a flawless transition. Now continue your support for this coin and start sending hash to the multipools.

The multipools will buy CannaCoin from the exchanges and pay-out to the miners of the multipool. This will give a constant buy pressure on the exchanges, making your already minted coins rise in value as well.

the more hash you send to the multipools, the more valuable your assests will become!

POW mining is DEAD, long live MULTIPOOL MINING!
for the multipools, check the OP and/or my signature!

legendary
Hello Jyri,

Thanks for your offer.  Let's discuss some ways to utilize your hosting to benefit everyone.  I will get in touch with you and perhaps we can have a meeting on Skype or Mumble.

-Patrick

i have plenty of space and/or resources on my servers as well! Contact me if needed!

Awesome, the community is really stepping up, will get in touch.... thanks Youngwebs for everything you do for Cannacoin
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Hello Jyri,

Thanks for your offer.  Let's discuss some ways to utilize your hosting to benefit everyone.  I will get in touch with you and perhaps we can have a meeting on Skype or Mumble.

-Patrick

i have plenty of space and/or resources on my servers as well! Contact me if needed!
legendary
Hello Jyri,

-Patrick
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hi!

Sadly, I was not able to make it to the meeting.

Community Feedback:

1) Get a black and white picture of our server costs.

2) Consolidate costs and make a budget plan for the community to see.  

I would like to offer my assistance in reducing the server costs through providing the space for the CCN web site and other basic services (such as a block explorer) on Altcoin.Center's servers free of charge.

As a side note, I was also forced to reveal some information on how the 420 Alliance value backing / stabilizing system works. It's based on - water. Wink

Please check this post for more details:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9782634

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
Thank you to Young Web Solutions for creating this multipool for the community with his own time and money.  We are sponsoring him and if you would like to donate Bitcoin or Cannacoin, or you can do what I am doing and mining to his Cannacoin donation address.

Please verify these addresses are correct at the bottom of the Multipool page before donating:

Project BTC donation address: 18xPgdB5BLjtjpLBETAdx1N2PEQunyaH7U
Pool CannaCoin donation address: CHkzp3fivhrTqCbHDBidw9w6fHTTjh1HT8

If you want to join me to support him please point some hashing power at:

stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444 -u CHkzp3fivhrTqCbHDBidw9w6fHTTjh1HT8 -p x

Awesome, I sent a few Cannacoins to YoungWebs.  Multipool is a great idea.
RIP Phil 2015
Thank you to Young Web Solutions for creating this multipool for the community with his own time and money.  We are sponsoring him and if you would like to donate Bitcoin or Cannacoin, or you can do what I am doing and mining to his Cannacoin donation address.

Please verify these addresses are correct at the bottom of the Multipool page before donating:

Project BTC donation address: 18xPgdB5BLjtjpLBETAdx1N2PEQunyaH7U
Pool CannaCoin donation address: CHkzp3fivhrTqCbHDBidw9w6fHTTjh1HT8

If you want to join me to support him please point some hashing power at:

stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444 -u CHkzp3fivhrTqCbHDBidw9w6fHTTjh1HT8 -p x

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org