Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO - page 8. (Read 188520 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
hi CCN,
Just checked your network stats.
Not bad!

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

All of ur efforts will go up in smoke, man. The way CANNA is positioned towards the regular observer does bother me a lot. I just read an opinion piece on CANNA website informing the target audience that everyone following this coin will be doomed to destiny of dying ugly death somewhere in the middle of nowhere, probably in israeli airport.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Can op please reup a working link to the windows wallet ? Happy new year and thank you.

PS: I found a QT wallet on cannacoin.tech returning 12/56 on virustotal. My previous .exe was put in quarantine by Avast.

I run the CannaCoin.tech website and the link to the QT wallet is clean. Avast flagging the wallet is a false positive. I'll shoot the dev a message to get those links updated.

Edit: Webroot and Avast seem to flag the CCN wallet, however, Kaspersky and Windows Defender have no issues with it running at all. I recommend using Windows Defender (free), which is the default anti virus program for windows. That combined with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Anti-Exploit will keep you secure.
Activity: 368
Can op please reup a working link to the windows wallet ? Happy new year and thank you.

PS: I found a QT wallet on cannacoin.tech returning 12/56 on virustotal. My previous .exe was put in quarantine by Avast.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
interested in how stealthy you ship

also if ur selling any beans

always quality packaging and shipping with discretion

our CBD products are legal in the jurisdictions that we ship to

definitely NO 'beans' though
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
interested in how stealthy you ship

also if ur selling any beans
Thanks for stopping by kingzman! We're planning a wallet update shortly which will update the seed nodes so the wallet will connect to the network without issue. In the meantime the nodes can be manually added to the CannaCoin QT wallet in order to sync it to the network. Here's a list of active nodes: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ccn/#!network If anyone needs help connecting to the CannaCoin network, please shoot me a PM.

I will keep you updated on our progress! Cheers Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello Cannacoin community,

8-bit has contacted us to ask if we are able to accept Cannacoin at our Kingzman 100% Legal CBD Herbal "Hemp" Products website (Tor onion).

Provisionally we do not have any issues with this although we would like to gauge the level of interest from the CCN community first. We would also need to get the CCN wallet up and running.

If you have genuine interest in buying our products with CCN please contact us: kingzman @ sigaint . org / kingzman @ sigaintevyh2rzvw . onion

spiel;

Kingzman 100% Legal CBD Herbal "Hemp" Products | Accepting PotCoin and BTC

NEW IN STOCK FOR 2017 | Unique CBD Strains | Minimum 100mg CBD per 1g

"Super" Lemon Haze | from Ultra High Quality CBD Rich Female Buds | No Seeds | No Leafs | Super Strength | Natural Terpenes and Terpenoids

Sweet Mary Jane | from Ultra High Quality CBD Rich Female Buds | No Seeds | No Leafs | Super Strength | Natural Terpenes and Terpenoids

CBD* = 2-(6-isopropenyl-3-methyl-5-cyclohexen-1-yl)-5-pentyl-1,3-benzenediol , 10% - unscheduled - 0% (nil) THC

All orders need to be paid for in Bitcoin or Potcoin (or Cannacoin ?  Wink ) before we can ship your order

We do NOT ship to the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland, Israel, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Vietnam or China

We are a legitimate business and we pay our taxes ! EU Compliance Notice ; Non-NPS. Food Grade Supplement Products. Not to be used for medical purposes.

CBD is not a drug or remedy nor is it intended to treat or cure any disease or ailments.*

peace. cheers
Bittrex will be delisting CCN on the 9th of December, 2016 if the daily average trading volume does not equal 0.5XBT per day. This a serious blow to CCN as Bittrex is the only reputable exchange that is listing CCN.

I am not trying to be pessimistic, but this could be the death knell for CCN. Without a solid exchange to determine the value of CCN to XBT and local currency such as USD, it severely limits the usage of CCN even to be used as a person to person currency on a local level.

CCN had such a wonderful opportunity to become a real and usable currency in the NW of the USA among medical and recreational users, but seems that opportunity has slipped away.

I am waiting to hear if there is anything that I can contribute. PM if need be so we can discuss.

Thanks!

CCN will always have a home on Cryptopia. I'm sure traders would just move from Bittrex to Cryptopia if it was delisted. The only death kneel for any alt coin is if the blockchain stopped moving (statement shared by Andreas Antonopoulos). Our network is very healthy and the blockchain is 100% secure with the PoSV protocol that Subcreative implemented back in 2014. The USD value for CCN has held well with a strong bottom of .01 USD per coin. I have recently reached out to Sub to get the seed nodes back online and I will be donating btc/ccn for development efforts in 2017. We have a good grassroots community here and as the bitcoin community grows, so will the CannaCoin community. I'm not going anywhere and will continue to keep everyone updated on this project. I appreciate your support 24Kilo
Activity: 672
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
24Kilo sent pm
It seems that I may be worried about nothing as there is some strength building under CCN. I have noticed that someone is buying regularly 25k to 50k of CCN at market value almost daily. So it appears that someone is at worst accumulating or at best is buying CCN to actually use to buy things.

Today there was a single buy of ~80,000CCN, which is lot of CCN when you consider that there is only about ~4million CCN in existence.

Even though I am on the wrong side of the planet to really be of use to CCN, I always liked CCN and the community. I am hoping that there may still be life left in CCN.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
1241 usd / 1.61 btc in the past 24 hrs.

#100%
Bittrex will be delisting CCN on the 9th of December, 2016 if the daily average trading volume does not equal 0.5XBT per day. This a serious blow to CCN as Bittrex is the only reputable exchange that is listing CCN.

I am not trying to be pessimistic, but this could be the death knell for CCN. Without a solid exchange to determine the value of CCN to XBT and local currency such as USD, it severely limits the usage of CCN even to be used as a person to person currency on a local level.

CCN had such a wonderful opportunity to become a real and usable currency in the NW of the USA among medical and recreational users, but seems that opportunity has slipped away.

I am waiting to hear if there is anything that I can contribute. PM if need be so we can discuss.

Thanks!
A community member has built a cannacoind for the RPi for anyone looking to stake CannaCoin on a Pi or other arm-based pcs:

https://mega.nz/#!hxkXgCBL!iqZX6KwNgQJnGVTejs8h49j9HhhLsFXR2LI-Gom6hzM

we need to look at making more partnerships with people in the industry

I agree and will be pursuing partnerships within the industry.

December newsletter release: http://www.cannacoin.tech/december-newsletter-2016/
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
A community member has built a cannacoind for the RPi for anyone looking to stake CannaCoin on a Pi or other arm-based pcs:

we need to look at making more partnerships with people in the industry

Tokyo & 8-bit,

I have been part of CCN since the very beginning, I started mining CCN at the launch and have been mining and staking CCN ever since. I have been away from crypto for about 2 years due to living in a part of the world where reliable internet is considered a luxury.

I have come back to find that the communiity around CCN has disappeared. NWGT has gone 'black'. The threads here on BitcoinTalk are empty. Cannacoin.cc is down. The last commit to Github was Aug 2015. What has happened?

From this statement in the your lost post - 'At this point though, everything is open-sourced and ready for whomever would like to utilize this very robust and developed network.' - it sounds like Subcreative is no longer supporting or involved with CCN.

I know that 8-bit has the Cannacoin.tech site up and running along with a newsletter. Would you be so kind as to fill me in on the current state of CCN?

Thanks,

Hey 24Kilo, The CannaCoin community is still here. A good amount of users are still staking their coins and the network is healthy. Come hangout in the IRC room (#Cannacoin) as I'm always around if you have any questions or just want to discuss crypto. SubCreative still supports CannaCoin. He has put more work into this project than anyone and laid the foundation down for this decentralized and open source blockchain platform. A post from Sub 6 months ago says he doesn't have the time to work on the project at the moment. Nothing about leaving the project or community. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14234085
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy
Tokyo & 8-bit,

I have been part of CCN since the very beginning, I started mining CCN at the launch and have been mining and staking CCN ever since. I have been away from crypto for about 2 years due to living in a part of the world where reliable internet is considered a luxury.

I have come back to find that the communiity around CCN has disappeared. NWGT has gone 'black'. The threads here on BitcoinTalk are empty. Cannacoin.cc is down. The last commit to Github was Aug 2015. What has happened?

From this statement in the your lost post - 'At this point though, everything is open-sourced and ready for whomever would like to utilize this very robust and developed network.' - it sounds like Subcreative is no longer supporting or involved with CCN.

I know that 8-bit has the Cannacoin.tech site up and running along with a newsletter. Would you be so kind as to fill me in on the current state of CCN?

Thanks,

Protocol   Count   Network Share

2000001    21         100.0 %

Still 21 clients actively running the wallet and blocks are being processed.

Aside from that i'd love to hear more details as well.
Pages:
Jump to: