Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO - page 7. (Read 188520 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Join the #CannaCoin IRC and come hangout.

Have an idea for the project? Would you like to help with development or just hangout?

#CannaCoin is on IRC: https://www.irccloud.com

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I apologize for the delay in the newsletter, but to be honest I could use some help with the development of this project. The Bittrex delisting is disappointing as we have met their minimum volume guidelines of .5 btc per day and usually averaged around 1 btc per day. The price was steadily increasing and we were recently seeing a price of .025 to .035 USD per coin. We will always have a home on Cryptopia without the threat of being delisted. The tech for CCN is solid. It had a fair release with no ICO, no pre-mine, a limited supply, rare, and one of the first mj themed coins to successfully transition to PoS. I consider CCN a legacy mj coin that was released early in 2014 right after PotCoin. If anyone wants to help contribute to the project please reach out to me.

I have submitted an application for CCN to be voted for on C-Cex. Cryptopia is a solid exchange that integrates a crypto marketplace, among other features. I encourage you guys to check it out.

Hello dev
just want to add that Cryptopia it's really user-friendly and complete exchange. I think that can be the right place for CCN to grow, as for newbies (like me) I really appreciate the low minimum bid @500 sats that allow a lot of newcomers to invert little sums little a little.
Easily with a little effort, volume can grow up to over 2 btc easily, the explorer it's a awesome news, people have to buy fast now price will grow up to 50% next days i'm sure about that.  Cool
Psionin, from the SmartCoin project, has released a block explorer for CannaCoin. http://ccn.smartchain.cc/

I appreciate him reaching out to me and for the work on the explorer. If anyone is interested in starting a developer fund paid in CCN, shoot me a PM.

8bit

I apologize for the delay in the newsletter, but to be honest I could use some help with the development of this project. The Bittrex delisting is disappointing as we have met their minimum volume guidelines of .5 btc per day and usually averaged around 1 btc per day. The price was steadily increasing and we were recently seeing a price of .025 to .035 USD per coin. We will always have a home on Cryptopia without the threat of being delisted. The tech for CCN is solid. It had a fair release with no ICO, no pre-mine, a limited supply, rare, and one of the first mj themed coins to successfully transition to PoS. I consider CCN a legacy mj coin that was released early in 2014 right after PotCoin. If anyone wants to help contribute to the project please reach out to me.

I have submitted an application for CCN to be voted for on C-Cex. Cryptopia is a solid exchange that integrates a crypto marketplace, among other features. I encourage you guys to check it out.
RKS
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
BTC address: 17u5q3VJSVg9w9VPfE34th3mbTG4ngFEfS
Any thing going on with this coin... other than the Bittrex delisting and Cryptopia? Seriously, can people use it to buy weed, is there developments going on & are they still around? Anything worth while to actually get interested in this coin at the moment? Twitter account nothing, websites don't seem to go anywhere, main website http://www.cannacoin.tech/wallet/ works but does the wallet function? Update would be cool and appreciated.
Activity: 340
Darn about to be no where good to sell this coin.... There really no way we can stir the volume up to save this coin?
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp
Does anybody know, how much must be daily volume to avoid delisting from bittrex?

It's going to be delisted from bittrex. There's no saving it. It's on https://cryptopia.co.nz now. Cryptopia is a good trusted exchange. I've been using them for over 2 years.
Activity: 94
Does anybody know, how much must be daily volume to avoid delisting from bittrex?
Activity: 86

I know crytopia is still available, but cmon that's a shitty exchange. "pun intended"

Low volume aside, that exchange is actually pretty decent. 
Never had any problems there.
Activity: 86
hey guys , has  there been any further development

Hey Edgemaster, the Quarter 2 newsletter will be out next week with some updates.

Did the Q2 newsletter that never came include being "de-listed from Bittrex" as part of it's plan?  If so, WELL DONE!  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
So with the bittrex delisting, is this coin on its way to the grave? I know crytopia is still available, but cmon that's a shitty exchange. "pun intended" Just wondering if i should check out and take a loss, or wait and have a lot of worthless coins.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

Hey Edgemaster, the Quarter 2 newsletter will be out next week with some updates.

A few moments later.....

Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
POOL?Huh?!!!!

We had a 9 month POW period at launch and have already secured the blockchain with the PoSV protocol. You can buy CCN on bittrex and then use those coins to stake on the network and earn more coins.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
some nice movement on bittrex recently!
Is there a bootstrap or a snapshot available guys?

You can download the blockchain package for CCN at http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ which also has peers setup to connect to the network automatically without having to manually add them through the console window. If you need further assistance just shoot me a PM on here and I'll gladly help you get setup.

Cheers  Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
POOL?Huh?!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
cryptochainer.com/dir/ maybe
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Is there a bootstrap or a snapshot available guys?
Pages:
Jump to: