Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO - page 4. (Read 188520 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
It is really nice plan! Very nice design, informed activity!  Good luck devs.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Just to verify, you all are not affiliated with this account on Instagram:

Correct?

Edit: Their URL is instagram.com/cannacoin

cannabiscoin is a different ALTcoin. Not related to CannaCoin.

Activity: 335
Merit: 45
Just to verify, you all are not affiliated with this account on Instagram:

Correct?

Edit: Their URL is instagram.com/cannacoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
can I buy weed online by CCN in canada?

I'm not aware of any shop in Canada that accepts CCN yet. We would be interested though!

Cheers 8-bit
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
can I buy weed online by CCN in canada?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

if you see this seal of approval you know your staking a good chain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38031583
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
There are still a lot of people to participate in the publicity of Cannacoin, but now the price performance of Cannacoin is really not satisfactory. But for those who want to invest in it, it is a good time.
Is this coin dead?

No, this coin is not dead. I'm working on a new website for CannaCoin.tech and I will continue to support the blockchain. We have been smashing blocks since early 2014.

haha, thats what I love to hear. I ve been following CannaCoin for a while. It can be so much more with the right promotion. Cool Logo, if it can serve a purpose or potentially server a purpose then Pot heads and the public will love it but no one knows much about it. For the record, I had CannaCoins stickers made and posted them around- just trying to do my part:-) Hope this project grows....need hype and promotion

We will get there! This is a small grassroots community where pretty much all of the development and management has been done for free. If you're a developer, community manager, social media guru, or just an enthusiast wanting to promote the coin feel free to send me a PM on here. We are a community supported project.
Activity: 213
Is this coin dead?

No, this coin is not dead. I'm working on a new website for CannaCoin.tech and I will continue to support the blockchain. We have been smashing blocks since early 2014.

haha, thats what I love to hear. I ve been following CannaCoin for a while. It can be so much more with the right promotion. Cool Logo, if it can serve a purpose or potentially server a purpose then Pot heads and the public will love it but no one knows much about it. For the record, I had CannaCoins stickers made and posted them around- just trying to do my part:-) Hope this project grows....need hype and promotion
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Is this coin dead?

I still hope this project will survive because I've been watching it for a long time but now I do not see it grow. I think this project needs to build a community and have a proper advertising strategy to attract investors.
Is this coin dead?

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Is this coin dead?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Anyone in Budbo ICO? http://bit.ly/2DuMeCg

Global Cannabis Blockchain
Supply Chain Management for the Global Cannabis Industry
Activity: 453
do I have to buy canna coin to stake or can I just leave my wallet open and I will get rewards like the miners?

You first have to buy CannaCoin and then you can earn rewards by 'staking' them on the network.

Here's a quick reference guide to get you up and going: http://www.cannacoin.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Staking_Coins.pdf
Thank you. I'm looking for this, too.
do I have to buy canna coin to stake or can I just leave my wallet open and I will get rewards like the miners?

You first have to buy CannaCoin and then you can earn rewards by 'staking' them on the network.

Here's a quick reference guide to get you up and going: http://www.cannacoin.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Staking_Coins.pdf
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Activity: 56
Hi,

Explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ccn/ stopped a few hours ago because there is a bug in the chain or the RPC API, as blocks 669665 and 669666 contain the same tx 6702001805f0036a06ba13e544c591f79b935bb5dae1534ed66fcc903f4b4fa6

This means that one of this tx cannot be queried through the RPC API, because the RPC API can only return one tx for a given tx hash (as it should be unique), so the first of the these tx could be doing just about anything.

I have manually allowed the explorer to proceed but added a notice, the tx appears to do nothing, but since it should not be possible, it exploited a bug, so manual investigation is warranted to check if the bug was not or could not be exploited in more harmful ways.

i just talked to SubCreative and he said there is no duplicate hash
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
Hi,

Explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ccn/ stopped a few hours ago because there is a bug in the chain or the RPC API, as blocks 669665 and 669666 contain the same tx 6702001805f0036a06ba13e544c591f79b935bb5dae1534ed66fcc903f4b4fa6

This means that one of this tx cannot be queried through the RPC API, because the RPC API can only return one tx for a given tx hash (as it should be unique), so the first of the these tx could be doing just about anything.

I have manually allowed the explorer to proceed but added a notice, the tx appears to do nothing, but since it should not be possible, it exploited a bug, so manual investigation is warranted to check if the bug was not or could not be exploited in more harmful ways.

What is Cannacoin?
Cannacoin is a new form of alternative digital money called "cryptocurrency" similar to Bitcoin. Cannacoin was developed in 2014 with 0% pre-mine and no ICO by the creators of the popular patient/grower's network, NWGT.org to be used in the cannabis community by dispensaries, growers, and consumers alike as a medium of exchange and standard for the value of cannabis.
We have a merchant solution called Cannapay. Cannacoin can be acquired on Cryptopia and is open-source on GitHub

CR3YcUHeA6arD2vCZnQzYwJyqP57mhtPbP
We have been contacted on Facebook by a journalism student at Columbia who is doing an article on all the cannabis coins. I relayed our boilerplate. She will be talking to SubCreative tomorrow by phone.
Pages:
Jump to: