Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CapitalCoin | 0% PreMine | Scrypt PoS | On Exchange | UPDATE 5/24/14 - page 6. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
well I left my wallet open for like 3 days and still no PoS mining  Huh I got a few hunderd coins... am I doing something wrong?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
All your coins have increased in value.

They must have, because I have over 700K in a wallet that will no longer open.

With problems like this, and a relatively inactive dev, what chance does this coin have?

Could easily get this onto a decent exchange if the dev stepped up, but at the moment, its not looking good.

wallet opens just fine, I stand by my assessment that using Moore's law block reward was ingenious

POW continues uninterrupted, dev very likely is working on something, we can not expect "conservative" "financial" oriented coins to have community compared to viral/meme coins

Well, a working wallet wouldn't go amiss, or failing that a responsive dev.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

With problems like this, and a relatively inactive dev, what chance does this coin have?

Could easily get this onto a decent exchange if the dev stepped up, but at the moment, its not looking good.

wallet opens just fine, I stand by my assessment that using Moore's law block reward was ingenious

POW continues uninterrupted, dev very likely is working on something, we can not expect "conservative" "financial" oriented coins to have community compared to viral/meme coins
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
coin has Moore's like law built into reward system which I find fascinating, wallet/pool everything is working just fine.

Moore's like law and POS combination with 10% is very attractive. Keeping algorithm scrypt is inline with Litecoin dev team thinking which stipulates that no matter what hardware advances are or will be in the future can catch coin off guard, but not if you have Moore's like law wired in the reward system!

have a great day
Activity: 290
I added capital coin to voting list in sharexcoin. We got 1 vote at the moment. Grin Wink Cheesy

https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=CPTL
Activity: 70
This coin needs more attention as it is good solid coin with pos working seamlessly. For mining, i definetely recommend http://cptl.poolest.com.
 Grin
Activity: 89
why price is so pathetic of 0% premine coin?  Roll Eyes I prefer to loss my wallet file then to sell on 30 satoshi  Cheesy lmao

At least the price ain't 1 satoshi.
Coins has no promotion at all , i found it by accident... with no one talking about it .. even 30 satoshi is high.

How should we promote it ? I suggest we all meet in #capitalcoin on freenode and discuss with the dev what we should do

I'm also wondering how we can promote it.
It seems that this coin just left from dev's hands..
I can't see support from dev. anymore..
I think we need to expose this coin by our selves.
Let's make some movement!! Any idea? Smiley
Activity: 68
why price is so pathetic of 0% premine coin?  Roll Eyes I prefer to loss my wallet file then to sell on 30 satoshi  Cheesy lmao

Coins has no promotion at all , i found it by accident... with no one talking about it .. even 30 satoshi is high.

How should we promote it ? I suggest we all meet in #capitalcoin on freenode and discuss with the dev what we should do
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Needs more promo as alot of people isnt aware of this coin

Agreed, lets work on promoting CapitalCoin, we should create a giveaway.

I know the dev has only about 150,000 CPTL from the IRC

Needs more promo as alot of people isnt aware of this coin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I recommend redownloading the blockchain to fix the warning.

Newbie here . . . how does one go about redownloading the blockchain?

I'm still getting "Checkpoint is too old" with the latest wallet posted at OP.
Need some help~!

you need to delete everything besides wallet.dat and CapitalCoin.conf in the CapitalCoin appdata folder and restart CapitalCoin-qt to redownload the blockchain
That did the trick! Many thanks Grin

Need some help~!

you need to delete everything besides wallet.dat and CapitalCoin.conf in the CapitalCoin appdata folder and restart CapitalCoin-qt to redownload the blockchain

Thanks.
Now my wallet is properly synced. Smiley

Need some help~!

Need some help~!
This coin needs more attention as it is good solid coin with pos working seamlessly. For mining, i definetely recommend http://cptl.poolest.com.
Activity: 21
Feel the CAPITAL is also good, long-term investment coin, just want to better, more function
Activity: 33

Pages:
Jump to: