Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CapitalCoin | 0% PreMine | Scrypt PoS | On Exchange | UPDATE 5/24/14 - page 8. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
until today I could not withdraw my coins http://cptl.crypto-coinz.com/ pool of more than 3 days without being able to remove my coins is so hard to trust in the pool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Any updates?  looks like the trade volume is increasing, hopefully this is going to take off soon!

I'm working on the bounties at the moment, I'll update the OP when the information is available Smiley
Len
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Any updates?  looks like the trade volume is increasing, hopefully this is going to take off soon!
Activity: 182
gaining traction at Bittrex.
Activity: 336
Isn't there any news for this coin?
I'm wondering how it is going!

The hash has been steady and the bittrex market is seeing more activity!  At the last price it was sold for on bittrex, I think mining this coin is a really good idea right now.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Isn't there any news for this coin?
I'm wondering how it is going!
Hashes are increasing. Now lets push this coin forward.
Inspect the sources and make new block explorer before addin coin on exchange are there hidden blocks.

I don't believe so. CryptoWest would have found it if there was one.
Activity: 54
Inspect the sources and make new block explorer before addin coin on exchange are there hidden blocks.
Activity: 103
elite temporarily down while we do some maintenance.  Will be back momentarily.
Activity: 68
Never you mind the T.V. fix your pool. i mined for 9 hours with 700 KB. i got 329 cptl. It is a joke.

What's up?

You get payed according to shares,as Im assuming you know.
If we didn't find a block in a while, you'll get less coins.

If you have any problems,
help.eliteminer.net

Your pool was down for 9 hours. you left a message saying all the hashes safe and it wasnt. All the mining done gone awol. I am not bothered but dont scam people for couple of coins and let me know your wallet address and I will donate to your pool 390 cptl you paid for 9 hours of mining with 700KB as you seems to be in need of it.

It wasn't down for 9 hours.. we had about 2 hours of downtime today, and we're checking in with our hosting provider about it.
Also, the "hashes are safe message", that's automatically put in place by MPOS.
If you see it on a pool, I'd advise against trusting it.

so why i didnt receive anything for other 7 hours then?
Dont worry pal. keep the coins. But your pool unsafe to mine and i advice anyone mining in your pool against it.

Look at the blocks that we found. We didn't find much in 7 hours.
We had an ~100 block gap between finding some.
This means that the shares for the next blocks were spread VERY thin.
Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do with that. We have a relatively small hash compared to Crypto-coinz

I mined here before too and the pool is good, and icecube45 is legit... someone just came and rented 300mh and put it on poolest last night for 6 hours. If you look at the blocks found on poolests stats, that person was finding 10 in a row sometimes and other miners on there were finding the others.

I can clarify and verify this, there was actually a miner who had 1.5 gh/s on the Poolest for approximately 3 hours, and 4-5 hours of the 300 mh/s miner, as displayed below:
Activity: 28
Pointing my miners to mine this coin.

Looks good. We need more people aware of this coin.

yes, I have done the same with you.. the dev should do more work to promote the coin..

now the coin has no effect on people..
Activity: 437
Never you mind the T.V. fix your pool. i mined for 9 hours with 700 KB. i got 329 cptl. It is a joke.

What's up?

help.eliteminer.net

Your pool was down for 9 hours. you left a message saying all the hashes safe and it wasnt. All the mining done gone awol. I am not bothered but dont scam people for couple of coins and let me know your wallet address and I will donate to your pool 390 cptl you paid for 9 hours of mining with 700KB as you seems to be in need of it.

It wasn't down for 9 hours.. we had about 2 hours of downtime today, and we're checking in with our hosting provider about it.

Dont worry pal. keep the coins. But your pool unsafe to mine and i advice anyone mining in your pool against it.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do with that. We have a relatively small hash compared to Crypto-coinz

I mined here before too and the pool is good, and icecube45 is legit... someone just came and rented 300mh and put it on poolest last night for 6 hours. If you look at the blocks found on poolests stats, that person was finding 10 in a row sometimes and other miners on there were finding the others.
Activity: 437
Dev,

Any updates? Block explorer? Also I think we need a better logo.

I think we need a better logo too... I can get a block explorer up if anyone has some extra server space?

If not i'll get one up eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Anyway to get a password free wallet on the op?
legendary
Activity: 1218

What's up?

help.eliteminer.net

Activity: 290

What's up?

help.eliteminer.net

legendary

What's up?

help.eliteminer.net

Activity: 290

What's up?

help.eliteminer.net

legendary

What's up?

help.eliteminer.net
Pages:
Jump to: