Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CapitalCoin | 0% PreMine | Scrypt PoS | On Exchange | UPDATE 5/24/14 - page 9. (Read 28231 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
EliteMiner Is Proud to Present:
Our
NEW Feature
Stratum Share Visualization
http://www.twitch.tv/eliteminerpools

"It's like pong, but more intense" - Sir_Doge
"That's pretty cool" - Poolest

Never you mind the T.V. fix your pool. i mined for 9 hours with 700 KB. i got 329 cptl. It is a joke.
Activity: 290
CryptoCoinz

Proudly Presents

CapitalCoin

We are accepting Registrations now

1% - PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF - NOMP

CPTL.Crypto-Coinz.com

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

All Our Pool sites are located at our Local DataCenter

Every site is hosted on a Dedicated Server with 8 Cores, 16GB Ram & 10GB Connection to the internet with DDoS Protection.

I can not withdraw my coins pool this happens
your pool always gives 502 error. What is wrong with it?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Everyone send email [email protected] to add CPTL, along with why it's a good coin.

Few pointers. Honest coin, no Premine, Fair Launch. Has an active Dev and a growing community. Dump proof due to the lowering of reward based on hash thrown at it.

Also be sure to link this thread.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dev,

Any updates? Block explorer? Also I think we need a better logo.

Bounties for services and a redesigned logo will be placed once it's determined. It's a priority but I'm waiting for the price to settle on Bittrex before I place it (don't want to put too little/too much)
Dev,

Any updates? Block explorer? Also I think we need a better logo.

I'm under the impression that they were DDoS'd, which brought the pool site down. However, Crypto Coinz is a trust worthy pool (you will be able to withdraw your mined funds once the website is back up) and I advise you switch your hashes to the Poolest pool or Eliteminer pool in the meantime.
Activity: 311
CryptoCoinz

Proudly Presents

CapitalCoin

We are accepting Registrations now

1% - PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF - NOMP

CPTL.Crypto-Coinz.com

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

All Our Pool sites are located at our Local DataCenter

Every site is hosted on a Dedicated Server with 8 Cores, 16GB Ram & 10GB Connection to the internet with DDoS Protection.

Nice, doing my part and telling people about it on the Trollbox at Polo. This coin should go far with the right team. Very fast coin Smiley

Although my rental contracts are going to expire today so will not be able to mine anymore Sad
Activity: 311
Someone's mining for that pool http / / cptl.crypto-coinz.com this off I can not get to withdraw my coins
So far Dev is doing a good job, plus CryptoWest has offered to help. So we should be good.

Good coin, decent block time. Coin should go far with the right amount of promotion.

Yep, CryptoWest is indeed on the development team and we are working on an update to address some issues.

Stay tuned for more!
So far Dev is doing a good job, plus CryptoWest has offered to help. So we should be good.

Good coin, decent block time. Coin should go far with the right amount of promotion.
Activity: 36
Is not that i am sceptical or something , may i know what previous coin have the main dev developed  before ? Or are you a new dev from start?
Dev lets get some bounties started. Also start a giveaway public address and let Polo know you want to do a give away.

I like how this coin reward goes LOWER when you have more hash against it. I thought it was the other way round.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I'm glad to see it on Bittrex!
Congratulation Grin

By the way, cptl.crypto-coinz.com seems down right now..
Anybody knows what happened?
One person is mining most of the coins right now...I went from earning 10k coins a day to 2500.

He has 300,000k hash on poolest...

THANKS GUY -_-

I noticed that same miner didn't have as much hash before, he probably rented it.

Good to see people are confident in the future of CapitalCoin, at least!
Activity: 336
One person is mining most of the coins right now...I went from earning 10k coins a day to 2500.

He has 300,000k hash on poolest...

THANKS GUY -_-
Activity: 336
On bittrex!

Maybe the next hot coin?

Also, does anyone know how long PoW phase lasts?  I cannot find it in OP.
Activity: 437
nice! congrats on the quick move to exchange! Get capital quick before its too late!

Thanks! It wouldn't have happened without the awesome community in #CapitalCoin on freenode

Woohoo! Looking forward to the future

As am I Smiley

Let's make CapitalCoin a success!

grats on bittrex, ive been mining this one. It's a good name. Anyone think it needs a better logo?
nice! congrats on the quick move to exchange! Get capital quick before its too late!

Thanks! It wouldn't have happened without the awesome community in #CapitalCoin on freenode

As am I Smiley

Let's make CapitalCoin a success!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: